XBLA - Castle Crashers - 1200pts - Necromatic DLC 160pts 8/26

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']I usually don't let $$$$as all up on my women, but I can make an exception here. I still need to revive the whole team, does that sound like a fair trade-off?[/quote]you need all four people to do the team revive one, right? if so, i'm sure we can grab two others and cheat.

[quote name='tiredfornow']you need all four people to do the team revive one, right? if so, i'm sure we can grab two others and cheat.[/quote]

I'm in for that. I don't have either of those achievements either, but I can wait on the princess one and let someone else get it the first time. send me an invite.

[quote name='tiredfornow']you need all four people to do the team revive one, right? if so, i'm sure we can grab two others and cheat.[/quote]Send me a friends request, playbwah. We can get 4 no problem.

So, I just jumped onto the Castle Crashers bandwagon. Wow, I can't believe I didn't get this freakin game sooner. Addicted to it completely.

I still have all the multiplayer achieves to do yet O_O This game is really fun though...even single player I find myself still enjoying it.

I always thought poison's magic was the best. It absolutely destroys larger enemies and is crazy good for arena matches. You can just hit em once and then block as they... poison to death.

Got the Hominid gun from ChunkyBasty! Thanks alot buddy! Also, I beat the whole game with the Barbarian and didn't unlock the Bee Keeper. What the hell is up with this game? Sometimes my saves won't load. It get's me so upset sometimes. Can anybody shed some light as to why the character didn't unlock? I did all the levels and I have all the items.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone still need the achieves for the 4 player keeesees one, and the heal your teammates one (or w/e its called :p)?
Been playing some ranked arena and its real fun. This one guy I played had like 5 lvl 99s and a bunch of hiddens and I managed to beat him. He quit as soon as he lost...must have been shocked with his hundreds of wins lol. The green knight is by far my favorite as well...

The only achievement I need is Glork. I'm willing to help out with anything else, whether it be KISS or...sigh...Arena Master.

[quote name='KingBroly']The only achievement I need is Glork. I'm willing to help out with anything else, whether it be KISS or...sigh...Arena Master.[/quote]

Why sigh at the arena master one? And isnt it for ranked only, so you couldnt actually help?

[quote name='Spades22']Why sigh at the arena master one? And isnt it for ranked only, so you couldnt actually help?[/quote]

I played (and got) the Achievement with a friend on my list. Yes, it's ranked, but it still allowed us to get matched up.

That being said, it was pre-patch, so maybe they fixed that.

[quote name='Rig']I played (and got) the Achievement with a friend on my list. Yes, it's ranked, but it still allowed us to get matched up.

That being said, it was pre-patch, so maybe they fixed that.[/quote]

You probably got matched up because no one else was playing.

[quote name='Rig']I played (and got) the Achievement with a friend on my list. Yes, it's ranked, but it still allowed us to get matched up.

That being said, it was pre-patch, so maybe they fixed that.[/quote]

I got Arena Master post patch, and yes, I did it ranked. I sighed because it's 40 matches. Going back and forth with another person 80 times is a bit redundant. Trying to get Glork is going to be even harder since they put CPU opponents in there, which are hard to beat.

I got the arena match...just did it legit. It was actually pretty easy and I think I went like 40-15 in the end.
But ya...glork is...pretty sad. Not even fun...

[quote name='turls']They're giving away free DLC, check the deals thread for details.[/quote]

I know this is lame of me, but I was actually kind of bothered when I saw that. I think most people who would have heard this news probably are big enough fans to have already bought the DLC. I know it was cheap to begin with, but it's almost punishing people for supporting the game and buying it early. Either way, I've got way more than 15 bucks of enjoyment out of the game, so I guess I shouldn't complain.

[quote name='turls']They're giving away free DLC, check the deals thread for details.[/quote]

Thanks for the heads up, I hadn't grabbed it yet.

Oh, eh not bad but what is the point of it?? In Alien Hominid you were trying to get back to space, Castle Crashers you save the princesses, this looks like you jump around in a box level. Never the less, it does look to be fun. The Behemoth has produce 2 games that I like, so naturally this should be good as well. :)

Looks to be a multiplayer predominate game that has a variety of gametypes. One looks like a standard deathmatch while another looks like territories (after a while it seems you permanently claim blocks). With the point having something to do with a giant gemstone I suppose. (Gold... err Gem Digging?)

That's just my view point based on the trailer though. Hopefully this time it won't have online trouble. Which means I'll be waiting before I purchase it even if the reviews say this is some golden goose egg due to the trouble that Castle Crashers had.

I'm looking for people to help to boost the arena achievement. sopposingly there is a fast way to do it. What happen is that a win actually counts as a person dancing at the end. so when the ram hits you after you dance you dance a second time. you get 2 wins.

Does this game still have connection issues over Live? I wanna do co-op but I still can't seem to connect to any game.

If you're still playing this game, pls add me. I haven't beaten this yet.

easy. local is extremely fun. it gets a bit hard by yourself in later stages but with other people its fairly easy. might want to farm a couple times near the end. but you guys will enjoy it.

The game isn't easy. I'd say it's challenging, but not very challenging. The more players the easier it gets. Don't play on Insane, though. Just...no.

CHAINSAW!!!!!!!!!

I'll probably get it. I might wait though, just in case The Behemoth decides to pull a Free DLC thing like they did for the King Pack.

[quote name='advanced']CHAINSAW!!!!!!!!!

I'll probably get it. I might wait though, just in case The Behemoth decides to pull a Free DLC thing like they did for the King Pack.[/QUOTE]

What do you mean free DLC?

the king pack was given away for free to people who followed them on facebook. believe it was running for a couple weeks. I am gonna hold off also maybe they will give it away for free, do wanna chainsaw some catfish.

[quote name='KingBroly']The game isn't easy. I'd say it's challenging, but not very challenging. The more players the easier it gets. Don't play on Insane, though. Just...no.[/QUOTE]

You say everything is hard. I wonder what games are easy to you. :p

Yay @ the DLC finally coming out! How odd that they've never offered an explanation for why it took so long even though it's already in the damn game.

[quote name='eastx']You say everything is hard. I wonder what games are easy to you. :p

Yay @ the DLC finally coming out! How odd that they've never offered an explanation for why it took so long even though it's already in the damn game.[/QUOTE]

Prince of Persia was very easy. The DLC wasn't. Blue Dragon was easy, but it was a grind. No More Heroes, MadWorld, and pretty much every Nintendo game is easy (as of late).

It sounds like they're going to give out free codes on their forums tomorrow.

WTF? I got all the animals collected but no achievement. Says it failed to save, and pops up every time I pick up an animal outside the Ark.

EDIT: Seems the bug was only for the one character. I picked another level 1 character and just got the dog in the castle barracks, achievement popped up. Whew!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='AlohaMars2']Who or what do I need to follow on facebook just in case?[/QUOTE]

I just received this message and came here to post about it:

**Guess what? Today I will give out FIVE HUNDRED codes here on facebook! On the wall of "The Behemoth" and "Castle Crashers" groups. SO many chances to win!

So you don't constantly have to refresh, here are SOME Of the times i will be posting here: 12, 1, 3, and 5 PST. AND I will also be posting a bunch of other times, including during the night.

Spread the word! By the way, if/when we reach 3000 members, i have special surprises in store for you!

kelly

---------------------------

I have gotten both DLC packs free from them. Join up at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=33000749792&ref=ts

By the way, if there's anyone looking to run through the game from the beginning, I have not used the necromancer and my king is at level 10 or so, so I'd love to play co-op sometime.

Thanks a bunch for posting that. if you check the wall Kelly posted a bunch of codes ~ 20-25minutes ago. I tried one near the bottom and got a code.

Best of luck all :D

Anyone want to play this with me feel free to add me. I'm not interested in boosting to the highest level. Just want to goof my way through each level laughing at the fart/shit jokes. I also like long walks on the beach and am a Sagittarius.

Also any comments on the necromantic pack? Seems fun.

Hey guys im thinking of buying this game today with alt he DLC is the game worth it?

Also i heard they were giving this game away for free??? any chance i can still do that?

[quote name='BoneMonkey80']Hey guys im thinking of buying this game today with alt he DLC is the game worth it?

Also i heard they were giving this game away for free??? any chance i can still do that?[/QUOTE]

The game is really good. It is worth it IMO.

As for getting it for free, they were only giving the extra content packs away for free. Right now, they are not giving any out but you can always watch their facebook and twitter posts to see if they offer up any codes.

bread's done
Back