YouTube Video Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='GuilewasNK']http://youtube.com/watch?v=uAAi05RG2h0

Father of the year candidate here. :roll:

Guy lets his 6 year old go dove hunting, look at the recoil....[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

That looks a bit dangerous.[quote name='Tiphireth']Me too. Oh man, that's great. :lol: "Damn, Natalie, you a crazy chick!" "You Shut the fuck up and suck my dick!"[/QUOTE]
I'm up the 7 now. :cool: :lol:

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Here's another guy doing something stupid on a skateboard...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VMpDAv3p_yk

He eats it just as hard as the guy I posted before. That's why people shouldn't do stupid crap like this.[/QUOTE]

I like these videos. After the fall the first thing you always hear is "dude you alright" or "oh shit dude, you alright"

I want someone to be like, Why yes I'm fine. I decide to bleed from my ears, and mouth in a fit of joy for missing the jump and slamming my head into the ground.

[quote name='Graystone']I like these videos. After the fall the first thing you always hear is "dude you alright" or "oh shit dude, you alright"

I want someone to be like, Why yes I'm fine. I decide to bleed from my ears, and mouth in a fit of joy for missing the jump and slamming my head into the ground.[/quote]

You ain't seen nothing yet...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=likn4iXqy-E

Wait for the slo-mo.

I don't like seeing people get hurt but if it is because they are doing something stupid they deserve it.

[quote name='Graystone']I like these videos. After the fall the first thing you always hear is "dude you alright" or "oh shit dude, you alright"

I want someone to be like, Why yes I'm fine. I decide to bleed from my ears, and mouth in a fit of joy for missing the jump and slamming my head into the ground.[/QUOTE]

Well, that wasn't ripped (and butchered) from Dane Cook. :roll:

[quote name='Greetard']Well, that wasn't ripped from Dane Cook. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Who?

EDIT: I googled him, I know who that is. I was flipping through the channels one day and stopped at comedy central. He was yelling and screaming about his back or something. So I flipped the channel.

[quote name='Graystone']http://youtube.com/watch?v=W1sgCGftbOU&search=dumbass

This is good. Make the child cry over a system.[/QUOTE]

Dane Cook: Retaliation- Track 2: Struck by a Vehicle

Three weeks ago one of my dreams came true.
I finally got to see something I've always wanted to witness live.
I finally saw someone get hit by a car.
*car/person collision noise*
Nailed, this guy got hit right in the hip.
That's your center of gravity and that sends you flipping through the air like Eddie Gordo from Techit when someone doesn't know how to do combos and they're just hitting the buttons randomly.

I always just miss it, right?
I'm looking, and then I go to order my twisty cone.
*Collision noise* Oh what, what happened?!
The guy got hit? No.
I just went to order my twisty cone and I missed it.

This guy gets nailed.. this is the setup.
He's walking down the street and he's doing that wacky speed walk.. he's got the buds in his ears, and I don't know what you're listening to that makes you do this fucking walk.
Maybe just a tambourine or maracas.
You're just.. *shookashookashookashooka*.
So Johnny Tambourine is walking down the street, he's got the "not a good time to cross" signal. As he's going across, I see the car *car noise* coming down the street. When I see the car coming, I'm like "yesssss finally. don't talk to me. don't talk to me I gotta see this." *collision noise*

The guy goes flying into the air, his shoes flew off.
When you get hit by a car, sometimes your shoes will fly off. Sometimes your pants will come off. But I was not fortunate enough to see the pants portion on this strike.

And before I go any further, here's the best part. This is how he lands on the other side of the car -- which was a dodge by the way, and I thought that was kind of funny and ironic. I just -- I got a little humor out of that. I did try to help this man, as the car was coming towards him I reached out and I said "ohhhhh. ohhhhh." That's all I could think of to say. theres so many things now in retrospect that I would love -- I would love to have been like "you're about to get struck by a vehicle!!!" I did not have time to say "You're about to get struck by a vehicle" so I went with "ohhhhh!" which is like a concerned moan.

The guy gets tagged okay, the greatest part of the story. He's in the air flipping around, this is how he lands on the other side of the car. He comes down perfectly on his feet and then he jumps in the air and he starts walking around, embarassed. He's trying to play it off like he didn't just get hit, by a car.

People around him are like..

--"Oh my god! Oh my god! Are you alright? Are you okay?"

He's like ..

--"I'm fine, I'm fine. Seriously, I'm fine. I'm a little bit hungry. But uh other than that I'm fi--"
--"No you should really sit down, you're bleeding from the ears."
--"I know, I know that. I do that. Every couple of weeks I empty the blood out of my own head, it's tradition in my family. Has anyone seen my shoes? I kicked them off in a fit of joy. I love getting struck by vehicles and sometimes I'll kick my shoes off in a fit of joy. I'm fine I'm just gonna go over here and puke shards of my own pelvis into this bush."
*puking noises*
The similarities are too close. Don't deny it.

Oh, and way to triple post twice in the same damn thread.

[quote name='Greetard']Dane Cook: Retaliation- Track 2: Struck by a Vehicle
The similarities are too close. Don't deny it.
Oh, and way to triple post twice in the same damn thread.[/QUOTE]

I said I bleed out of my ear and mouth in a fit of joy because I missed the ramp. He's talking about emptying the blood in your head, getting hit by a car, puking pelivs bones up, and kicking off shoes in a fit off joy cause its a family tradition. I said "in a fit of joy because I missed the ramp, will bleed out of my mouth and ears" The only thing connecting the two together is blood out of the head, and the term fit of joy. If you would watch the videos instead of trying to control the internet. You would see that people bleed on those videos when they fall off of the skateboard or BMX bike.

This is a video thread; I post a video, go to you tube, and post another video, or watch a vid that someone posted and commented on it. They’re no rules on how many times you can post in a thread. Do you get off on being a dick to strangers on the net?

If you would read instead of trying to prove some stupid point. You would have seen what I said. Anyway you can post want you want I don't care. I feel like I'm wasting my time doing this, but some people need to learn life lessons.

Your now on my ignore list
BTW get off Dane Cooks' balls. Just because you like someone who screams on stage about their back doesn't mean everyone does.
If you would read my posts you would have seen that I had to google him, to find out who the hell he is.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']You ain't seen nothing yet...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=likn4iXqy-E

Wait for the slo-mo.

I don't like seeing people get hurt but if it is because they are doing something stupid they deserve it.[/quote]

I am so confused...what the hell was he doing? Was he trying to grab that kid on the bike? Also how did he not see the parked car....christ,,,,dumbass kids now a days.

Also.....VIVA LA GOOGLE VIDEO!!!!

[quote name='KingDox']was that on last night ? damn now I feel bad for not tivoing SNL.[/quote]

Well, the whole show's on bittorrent so if you want it, it's there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH0rS4hyJzg&feature=Favorites&page=4&t=t&f=b

:lol: A baby farts...see what happens.

On the off chance that Graystone decides to read this post:

[quote name='Graystone']I said I bleed out of my ear and mouth in a fit of joy because I missed the ramp. He's talking about emptying the blood in your head, getting hit by a car, puking pelivs bones up, and kicking off shoes in a fit off joy cause its a family tradition. I said "in a fit of joy because I missed the ramp, will bleed out of my mouth and ears" The only thing connecting the two together is blood out of the head, and the term fit of joy. If you would watch the videos instead of trying to control the internet. You would see that people bleed on those videos when they fall off of the skateboard or BMX bike.

This is a video thread; I post a video, go to you tube, and post another video, or watch a vid that someone posted and commented on it. They’re no rules on how many times you can post in a thread. Do you get off on being a dick to strangers on the net?

If you would read instead of trying to prove some stupid point. You would have seen what I said. Anyway you can post want you want I don't care. I feel like I'm wasting my time doing this, but some people need to learn life lessons.

Your now on my ignore list
BTW get off Dane Cooks' balls. Just because you like someone who screams on stage about their back doesn't mean everyone does.
If you would read my posts you would have seen that I had to google him, to find out who the hell he is.[/QUOTE]
It doesn't matter what situation the phrases were used for. There is an insanely small chance that you "coincidentally" came up with the same shit as Dane months after he released it without hearing it before. You (in all likelihood) ganked it and fail to admit it.

I watched the videos and read through your posts (READ: struggled through the incoherent gibberish that you usually spew), and (get this) actually did notice that the emo kids were bleeding (OmGZ'!!11!). Any sane/intelligent man (READ: not you), however, would also notice that that argument has nothing to do with what we're fighting* about.

I really don't care about anything that you have to say. Believe it or not, there are certain levels of respect on the internet- as much as anywhere else in life- and I usually respect members of CAG until they give me a reason not to. You, by way of idiocy, gave me a reason not to. You live with your parents. You're proud of being fat. You can't type worth shit. You try to be funny, but never succeed. After mulling this over, you'll hopefully realize (if, in fact, you are even capable of thinking that hard) that you are absolutely not the person to give me any life lessons.

This is the way I am in real life; I'm confrontational, and if I don't like you, you'll damn well know it. I don't "get off" by flaming people, contrary to (I'm guessing) popular belief. I simply voice my opinion about people who I feel are complete morons (which is a relatively small percentage), and wait for them to take the bait- hoping it will snowball into them taking a haitus.

Congratulations, you've been hooked.

*By fighting, I mean I'm massacring you. Seriously, don't even respond- you're way in over your head, bro.

ccccrrraaawwwllliiinnnggg

iinnn

mmmmyyyy

ssskkkkiiinnn

ttthhheesseee

woouunndds

ttthhheeeeyyy

wwwiiilll

nnnoott

hhheeeaaalll

[quote name='jaykrue']Well, the whole show's on bittorrent so if you want it, it's there.[/QUOTE]Finally. They certainly took their time getting it up this week. :lol:

[quote name='Soodmeg']I am so confused...what the hell was he doing? Was he trying to grab that kid on the bike? Also how did he not see the parked car....christ,,,,dumbass kids now a days.[/QUOTE]

Saw the longer version of this video a while back, and though it still cuts out at the end, the beginning is extended. They were basically being jackasses - tossing stuff at other kids on the street, leaning out to yell at them, etc.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']She's pretty good. It's probably just the fact that the way hip-hop music is structured it is easier to dance to than other kinds of music. Plus hip-hop is purchased more by white suburban youth than any other ethnic background.[/quote]
I dunno. Her moves seem a bit too jazzy for the kind of music she's playing as well as what she seems to be trying to do. She's neither flexing nor pop-locking but I'm guessing she's trying to do the latter.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Finally. They certainly took their time getting it up this week. :lol:[/quote]
Well, shit dude, it's fcukin' Natalie. There's only one thing that you take your time doing with Natalie and that's makin' love to her. Everything else must be done ASAP. :lol::cool:;)

[quote name='Ledhed']That guy is breaking every rule that stealth masturbation was built upon. He got exactly what he deserved.[/quote]

Yeah, and the most basic of them - LOCK YOUR DOOR!!!!! :rofl:

[quote name='Soodmeg']I dunno it looked kinda fake.....but funny as hell none the less. If there is people in the house....locking the door is the way to go.[/quote]

I'm sure it's fake. No way in hell anyone could be that careless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back