YouTube Video Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='GuilewasNK']Those guys are insane! Good stuff.[/quote]

If you notice, in the urban ninja one, whenever they're running they do so like they would in naruto - arms extended behind them like wings on an airplane.

[quote name='jaykrue']If you notice, in the urban ninja one, whenever they're running they do so like they would in naruto - arms extended behind them like wings on an airplane.[/quote]

Yep. Nifty stuff right there.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Dude seriouly......anything involving chuck norris

IS NOT fuckING FUNNY.

God damn people give that shit a rest...it was never funny to begin with.
[/QUOTE]

shut the fuck up nigger

[quote name='Soodmeg']Dude seriouly......anything involving chuck norris

IS NOT fuckING FUNNY.

God damn people give that shit a rest...it was never funny to begin with.
[/quote]
Someone's mad he didn't start the mem on /b/ in the first place. ;)

[quote name='TripleH13']I'm ashamed of humanity:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=nda_OSWeyn8[/QUOTE]

:rofl: There are about 2349865734 awesome quotes from that clip

1) Black dude with gold front teeth: "To me it look like a leprechaun to me, all you have to do is look up in the tree. Who all see a leprechaun say, 'Yeeeaahhh!'" [i[response[/i] "Yeeeeaahh!"

2) Cracked out black lady in her car: "Could be a Crackhead, that got hold of the wrong stuff, and told him to get up in a tree and play a leprechaun!"

3) Black guy in hunting outfit: "Don't be afraid, don't be afraid man!" . . . holding his magical flute "This wards off spells, right here. This is a special Leprechaun flute that's been passed down from thousands of years from my great-great grandfather, who was Irish. I just came here to help out" :rofl:

4) A guy who looks a lot like Lil' Jon: "I'm gonna backhoe that tree. I wanna know where the gold at! I want the gold! Give me the gold! I want the gold!"

And the best part:

The Amateur Sketch:
amateursketch.jpg

That might be avatar material

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back