Playstation Rewards program is back!

[quote name='The Bryant']Anyone else feeling...something? i don't know how to describe it, but this last package feels different. I guess it's just my anticipation and the fact that it's the last one we'll get for the time being. :([/QUOTE]

I just got mine and the collectable was a brand new 3G Vita!

Not Really

[quote name='FadeToOne']I just got mine and the collectable was a brand new 3G Vita!

Not Really
[/QUOTE]

I was going to call BS seeing as how I only got the Wifi one.

[quote name='robodaddyo']Are you from the future? :shock:[/QUOTE]

Damnit!
I knew I would slip up again.
Now I have no choice but to nab you from your flat, knot you to a chair, and wipe your memory.

Warning though, it is known to cause side effects like chronic violent sneezing and expansive sphincter syndrome.
But you will not remember this anyway, so you will just be confused why your allergies are so bad and your shorts are so dirty.

BTW... fixed

[quote name='slowdive21']Hmm, just got my shipping notification and it should be here tomorrow. nice! (tsel will probably get his first though.)[/QUOTE]

Or me. :lol:

St Louis to Chicago is a quick trip, and my FedEx guys are usually here before noon, so we shall see.

[quote name='SmashMan']Or me. :lol:

St Louis to Chicago is a quick trip, and my FedEx guys are usually here before noon, so we shall see.[/QUOTE]

Or me! :)

Fedex usually delivers here between 8 & 9am eastern. :bouncy:

[quote name='Glowin Smurff']Mine claims to arrive saturday aswell, but i know it won't come till monday, just because i doubt that HouseParty flipped for the Saturday Delivery fee.[/QUOTE]

Last month's package came in Saturday for me.

[quote name='SmashMan']Or me. :lol:

St Louis to Chicago is a quick trip, and my FedEx guys are usually here before noon, so we shall see.[/QUOTE]

Tsel is closer to St Louis, than us. ;)

[quote name='hellspawnuchiha']Just got mine, and the collectors item is a psvita with coins! XD oh, the koozie has psvita on it too.[/QUOTE]

Wait, what? What is "a psvita with coins?"

[quote name='ritchardf']eighth inch thick cardboard vita cutout with 4 slots for different coins featuring video game characters[/QUOTE]

Do we at least get the coins? Or is it just the template?

Alright, so that's pretty cool I guess. As long as they are not plastic...Which characters are they? I'd assume Nathan Drake/Sly, Sackboy, Jak, and Ratchet, as they'd be the most "family-friendly" of the PS3 exclusives

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Alright, so that's pretty cool I guess. As long as they are not plastic...Which characters are they? I'd assume Nathan Drake/Sly, Sackboy, Jak, and Ratchet, as they'd be the most "family-friendly" of the PS3 exclusives[/QUOTE]
Sackboy,Sub Zero from mortal kombat, and Ryu form Street fighter idk who the gold one is.

[quote name='A_1000_FAT_KIDS_']Got my prize. I got the regular lbp2 not the special edition did anyone else get it too?[/QUOTE]

mine is regular too, was it suppose to be a different version?

[quote name='ritchardf']mine is regular too, was it suppose to be a different version?[/QUOTE]

Its supposed to be the regular but my cousin got his yesterday and he got the special edition.

[quote name='A_1000_FAT_KIDS_']Sackboy,Sub Zero from mortal kombat, and Ryu form Street fighter idk who the gold one is.[/QUOTE]
the gold is the characters from Little Deviants, I think.

I got all the same items, vita koozie, psvita cardboard backing with 4 coins (metal & painted) mine are a bit scratched up =/. Standard editions of both Uncharted 3 and Little Big Planet 2. I'm happy though, just hope the program returns in the near future.

2012-04-13104200.jpg

yeah I find it a bit odd as well and not worth $10 imo. Was hoping for the tumbler some people were speaking of or a really nice key chain or something. Eh, whatever the games are super nice so can't complain.

[quote name='JN25WIL']I got all the same items, vita koozie, psvita cardboard backing with 4 coins (metal & painted) mine are a bit scratched up =/. Standard editions of both Uncharted 3 and Little Big Planet 2. I'm happy though, just hope the program returns in the near future.

2012-04-13104200.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Have a hard time believing it's worth $10 can still sell the games though so it's still worth it. Likely toss the rest either that or they'll end up in some random box.

[quote name='JN25WIL']I got all the same items, vita koozie, psvita cardboard backing with 4 coins (metal & painted) mine are a bit scratched up =/. Standard editions of both Uncharted 3 and Little Big Planet 2. I'm happy though, just hope the program returns in the near future.

2012-04-13104200.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting. Now I just need to get a second controller so I can do co-op if my friends want to.

To give you a little more info, these coins were available exclusively through the PS Vita mall tour back in Dec. 2011. I completed a series of tasks (played a handful of different games) and was given the Subzero one. They told me to come back next week for a different coin and that if you got all four coins, you'd get something that holds all four. I never went back, but looks like this cardboard Vita must have been what they were giving out.

So, yeah... it's cheap and kinda lame, but who knows... maybe you could eBay it since it's a relatively rare thing to have (I think that mall tour was only at like 5 or 6 malls nationwide).

[quote name='Glowin Smurff']Mine claims to arrive saturday aswell, but i know it won't come till monday, just because i doubt that HouseParty flipped for the Saturday Delivery fee.[/QUOTE]

FedEx does deliver on Sat. I have received my House Party rewards on Sat. a few times.

[quote name='soliunasm']Just got mine.
http://i.imgur.com/PqIJT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/crnUJ.jpg (I honestly have no idea what in the world this thing is meant to hold, it just seems like a piece of foam)
http://i.imgur.com/IDSDp.jpg (LittleBigPlanet 2 isn't the GOTY version with the $35 DLC, sorry folks)
http://i.imgur.com/cpPDE.jpg (Uncharted 3 on the right got a real bad slashing on mine, it went through the case even.)[/QUOTE]

Damn this will be my 4th copy of LBP2...
Bought at launch, found 2 at a Cash America on black friday (they had all their games at $7 so was a nice profit)

And now this one... was really hoping it would be the Special Edition :(
The koozie i dont care much for. (btw it's for holding cans and beer bottles)
And despite owning Uncharted 1 and 2 dual pack.. i have yet to beat uncharted 1 or even play uncharted 2...
As for those coins, they look pretty damn cool.

[quote name='bkjohns1']FedEx does deliver on Sat. I have received my House Party rewards on Sat. a few times.[/QUOTE]

Yup, mine usually came on Saturday, actually.

[quote name='Wario64']I thought they said it was the SE version? Anyone gonna email them and ask what happened?[/QUOTE]

How about you? :p

[quote name='Tsel']All that talk of me getting mine before everyone else and of course, the FedEx guy hasn't come yet.[/QUOTE]

Haha - got mine about 45 minutes ago.

bread's done
Back