$10 OFF Purchase of Any 2 Videogames COUPONS in TARGET Holiday Toys Catalog

FatBoyInside

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1137 (100%)
The annual Holiday Toys Catalog should be making its way into Target B&M soon. However, Target online is nice (or foolhardy) enough to make the coupons within available for printing directly here:

http://sites.target.com/images/2009HolidayCoupons/holiday_coupons_print.html

There are 3 videogame-related coupons on pages 5 & 6 (EXPIRES 11/25 - day before Thanksgiving):

:360: $10 OFF PURCHASE OF ANY 2 XBOX 360 GAMES

:ps3::psp: $10 OFF PURCHASE OF ANY 2 PS3 or PSP GAMES

:wii::ds: $10 OFF PURCHASE OF ANY 2 WII or DS GAMES PURCHASE

Remember, you can also check the endcap aisle by the Toy Dept. or at the front cashier stations for the actual Toy Catalog. Good luck!
FYI, there are no price restrictions, works on clearance games, and stacks with the current Wii B2G1 promotion (exp. 11/07). Happy hunting !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Josef']Well it's not that great of a deal for brand new games. For example, buy 2 $60 games and it's only $5 off each game. Buy 2 $10 games and it becomes much more appetizing.[/QUOTE]

so by that logic...it is much better to get a single $10 bill vs say two $5 bills...

it is what it is = $10 off.

[quote name='scp89']so by that logic...it is much better to get a single $10 bill vs say two $5 bills...

it is what it is = $10 off.[/QUOTE]
What he meant, and why many of us use it on cheaper games, is that it's a much higher percentage off. Sure saving $10 when you spend $120 is fine. But saving $10 when you spend $10 is a much better deal.

I got Rythym Heaven and Naruto Ninja Council 4 for $4.96 total. Both were tagged $7.48 but Rythym Heaven scanned for $29.99 so it had to be manually adjusted.

[quote name='scp89']so by that logic...it is much better to get a single $10 bill vs say two $5 bills...

it is what it is = $10 off.[/QUOTE]

No by his logic spending $120 on two games and getting only $10 off is like 8% sale while spending $20 on two clearance games is like 50% off or BOGO whatever floats your boat.

Point being there are better deals out there if you're looking to purchase two brand new games at full price.

[quote name='shiftomnimega']I can't believe I missed out on using this on the BOGO.

I was just using this to pick up filler for the tiered trade at GS.[/QUOTE]

It was a Buy 2 Get 1, and only on Wii games.

Thanks for this OP! Got Fable 2 and The Bigs 2 for $10 off. Flipped Bigs 2 to GameStop and made $12 on it to put towards MW2. Got Lego Batman and Wolverine for PSP, and Wolverine was free! Also put it towards MW2. These coupons kick ass. :D

I used this coupon over the weekend with two clearance games. Got GH: Metallica and Wolverine for 50 plus tax.....which comes out to just over 25 a piece. Not bad, I thought.

ok so now when I go to the Target coupon site, the video game coupons are gone. Is there a way I can get around this?

[quote name='pimpster4183']ok so now when I go to the Target coupon site, the video game coupons are gone. Is there a way I can get around this?[/QUOTE]

10ofx360.jpg

10ofwiids.jpg

10ofps3psp.jpg

I'm jealous of you folks that have a decent selection of clearance games. All we had in our clearance section was like 3 copies of the Wolverine game, and then like 10 copies of the same sports game.

Sucks.

[quote name='maximumzero']I'm jealous of you folks that have a decent selection of clearance games. All we had in our clearance section was like 3 copies of the Wolverine game, and then like 10 copies of the same sports game.

Sucks.[/QUOTE]

probably the same target employees are snatching up the games as soon as they get slashed...or ur target doesnt even bother slashing the price and just sends them over to another store that sells more games....u should try and see (if ur close enough) another store...

used the coupons to get gh: metallica and fable 2 for $40. went to another store and got gh: world tour and prince of persia (scanned at $30, but was marked at $15) for $18. :D

It doesn't sound good Target removed the coupons from the website. Even though they are legitimate coupons I hope Target doesn't decide to stop accepting them because they have to be losing a lot of money giving away games.

I figured thru that e coupon printer that that is what is limiting from you printing out more coupons. I printed mine out 1 on saturday tried going back on sunday and the coupon was removed from the website. I just went to target and go t a few extra copies of the coupon

Thanks for the coupons! I used the one that came in yesterday's paper, and I'll print up these coupons when my local Targets have any more clearance games.

[quote name='ArmyOfFun']To get just the three coupons (Sony, Nintendo, MS):

1. Copy-paste the following text into a text editor (like notepad).​
  2. Save the file as cheap.html.
  3. Open cheap.html into your web browser.
  4. Print. Print like the wind!
HTML:
        Holiday Coupons

[*]
        * html img,  * html .png {
    position:relative;
}
            body {
                font-size: 10pt;
            }

h1.gl, h2.gl, h3.gl {
                height: auto !important;
                width: auto !important;
                line-height: auto !important;
            }

#header,
            h1.gl span,
            h2.gl span,
            h3.gl span {
                display: none;
            }

.coupon img.print {
                display: block;
                width: 5in;
                height: 0.25in;
                margin: 0 auto;
            }

.coupon h3 {
                position: relative;
                font-size: 1pt;
                width: 2.5in !important;
                margin: -0.2in 0 0 2.5in;
                padding: 0;
                border: none;
                background-color: transparent !important;
                color: #fff !important;
            }

.coupon h3 span.expiration {
                position: absolute;
                display: block;
                width: 100%;
                height: 100%;
                top: 0;
                left: 0;
                background-color: transparent !important;
                font-size: 11pt;
                color: #000 !important;
            }

.col {
                float: none !important;
                width: 5.5in !important;
                margin: 0 !important;
            }

div.pageBreak {
                page-break-after: always;
            }

Coupons
            [LIST]
                [URL="#"]Close[/URL]
            [/LIST]

Coupon Savings

[IMG]http://sites.target.com/images/supertarget/2008/grocery/coupons_print/hdr_Target_coupon_print.png[/IMG]                    

TARGET Web Coupon

Expires 11/25/09

[IMG]http://sites.target.com/images/2009HolidayCoupons/products/29PS3_logo.png[/IMG]

$10 off

With purchase of two PS3/PSP Games

Offer valid for in-store purchase only. Limit one item or offer per
coupon. Void if copied, transferred, purchased, sold or prohibited by
law. No cash value.

[IMG]http://sites.target.com/images/supertarget/2007/couponsSpecials/Target_logo.gif[/IMG]
[IMG]http://sites.target.com/images/2009HolidayCoupons/barcodes/98560112639217420902993295.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://sites.target.com/images/supertarget/2008/grocery/coupons_print/hdr_Target_coupon_print.png[/IMG]                    

TARGET Web Coupon

Expires 11/25/09

[IMG]http://sites.target.com/images/2009HolidayCoupons/products/36Nintendo_DS_logo.png[/IMG]

$10 off

With purchase of two Wii/DS Games

law. No cash value.

[IMG]http://sites.target.com/images/supertarget/2007/couponsSpecials/Target_logo.gif[/IMG]
[IMG]http://sites.target.com/images/2009HolidayCoupons/barcodes/98560112713799910996693299.png[/IMG]

TARGET Web Coupon

Expires 11/25/09

[IMG]http://sites.target.com/images/2009HolidayCoupons/products/41xbox360_logo.png[/IMG]

$10 off

With purchase of two Xbox 360 Games

law. No cash value.

[IMG]http://sites.target.com/images/2009HolidayCoupons/barcodes/98560112745244511036193299.png[/IMG]
[/QUOTE]

Dude, kudo's, this is uber convenient and should be included in the 1st post.

Wow I wish I knew about the TIV of The Bigs 2. I would've bought the two copies that were there. $30 gamestop credit for $10... Instead I bought Endwar and Bigs 2, and Skate 2 with MTV vs. ATX Untamed at another store. Still a good deal.

Lego Batman PSP and Indianan Jones PSP $4.98 each, price after coupon $0.00. The cashier told me to be careful about using the printout cuz they may not accept it in the future.

[quote name='Gideon68']Lego Batman PSP and Indianan Jones PSP $4.98 each, price after coupon $0.00. The cashier told me to be careful about using the printout cuz they may not accept it in the future.[/QUOTE]

Hey Target, how do you expect me to use a WEB COUPON? Bring in my laptop so you can hand scan it?

The Target that I work at refuses to accept these coupons anymore because apparently they were not created and distributed in an online format by Target. My supervisors, as well as the store manager, have all said that Target did not intend to ever have these coupons be so readily available, and that the amount of the coupon they were happy with was what was distributed in the Toy Book 2009.

I'm not sure if that's necessarily true, but I coupon like its a religion and never have I seen these coupons anywhere on Target.com or available through another official venue. When I found them on a Target coupon generator I frequent, I was pretty much floored when I saw that every coupon in the Toy Book had an online counterpart, but was never released in any kind of official capacity by Target.

So, just be aware that these may now be a YMMV type of thing because they may be fraudulent.

Fraudulent? These come from targets own damn site. Last year's $5 toy coupon was fraud, this is Target not covering their ass from the get go.

[quote name='travOtaku']The Target that I work at refuses to accept these coupons anymore because apparently they were not created and distributed in an online format by Target. My supervisors, as well as the store manager, have all said that Target did not intend to ever have these coupons be so readily available, and that the amount of the coupon they were happy with was what was distributed in the Toy Book 2009.

I'm not sure if that's necessarily true, but I coupon like its a religion and never have I seen these coupons anywhere on Target.com or available through another official venue. When I found them on a Target coupon generator I frequent, I was pretty much floored when I saw that every coupon in the Toy Book had an online counterpart, but was never released in any kind of official capacity by Target.

So, just be aware that these may now be a YMMV type of thing because they may be fraudulent.[/QUOTE]

There's a direct target link to these coupons...if they were so concerned about them they should have taken the link down. I used them yesterday with no problem. But for the record, these are available through their official site.

No, this thing happened to me last year too. I had to log onto the internet in the store and tell SHOW THEM where I got a coupon. So I am not surprised. Disappointed it is happening to people again though.

[quote name='jacknicklson']Fraudulent? These come from targets own damn site. Last year's $5 toy coupon was fraud, this is Target not covering their ass from the get go.[/QUOTE]

*shrug* I just know that I'm not allowed to accept those coupons at my store, so I thought I'd just make note of the fact that at some places its actually YMMV.

I go to the Target official site all the time for coupons and stuff, and never saw any kind of banner or button or link on the main page to get to the coupons, so I could have just missed it. I don't know, but I just thought I'd bring it to everyone's attention.

I found them through a link from a google search, but I was unable to find how to get there from Target's main page. Could you tell me how you did that, because I would like to show my supervisors that they are indeed real, and I would be able to if I could show them how to access them from the kiosks or whatever at customer service.

[quote name='travOtaku']*shrug* I just know that I'm not allowed to accept those coupons at my store, so I thought I'd just make note of the fact that at some places its actually YMMV.

I go to the Target official site all the time for coupons and stuff, and never saw any kind of banner or button or link on the main page to get to the coupons, so I could have just missed it. I don't know, but I just thought I'd bring it to everyone's attention.

I found them through a link from a google search, but I was unable to find how to get there from Target's main page. Could you tell me how you did that, because I would like to show my supervisors that they are indeed real, and I would be able to if I could show them how to access them from the kiosks or whatever at customer service.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads-up... I myself have used about 5 of these coupons so far with no issues, but that was when the coupons first surfaced. I was going to hit the Targets in my area this weekend again, so if the cashiers refuse to accept the coupons, at least I know what happened...

[quote name='jacknicklson']I wasn't attacking you so I hope you didn't take it that way. Thanks for the heads up.[/QUOTE]

I don't feel attacked, I just took what my supervisors said at face value and assumed they were right. Do you remember how you accessed the coupons, though? I have only ever managed to find outside links to the page, but nothing within Target.com to gain access to them.

I want to show my supervisors, but the kiosks are only set to allow Target.com and no other websites, so I can't use google to jump to the page to prove they aren't fake.

Yeah, don't take this personally, but when managers come up with some BS excuse about "fraudulent" coupons it makes me want to strangle them. I'd love to say "Yep, you got me. I not only designed a coupon that looks exactly like a Target coupon, I hacked the website to serve it from Target.com AND hacked your POS system to accept it and take the discount! And while I'm at it, I'm redirecting your store's profit to my bank account. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm taking my 2 games and retiring to an island in the Caribbean."

(I got accused of Photoshopping a coupon at Best Buy once and it set me off, what can I say.. ;) )

ive used only 2 printed copies out of the 5 i printed from the begining of this promo, ive only been asked once to turn over the coupon

on the other hand ive given about 10 out to people who are CAG's like us in the clearance section

[quote name='confoosious']for the record, where is the original link to the massive 17 page pdf?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='confoosious']Read the OP you moron![/QUOTE]

wtf? you quoted-corrected yourself?? that's a first!! :rofl:

[quote name='token2k6']wtf? you quoted-corrected yourself?? that's a first!! :rofl:[/QUOTE]

lol, i think that 1st post was a brain fart

[quote name='travOtaku']I don't feel attacked, I just took what my supervisors said at face value and assumed they were right. Do you remember how you accessed the coupons, though? I have only ever managed to find outside links to the page, but nothing within Target.com to gain access to them.

I want to show my supervisors, but the kiosks are only set to allow Target.com and no other websites, so I can't use google to jump to the page to prove they aren't fake.[/QUOTE]

On the front page of Target.com currently there is a 3 image rotating ad. The third image is "Big Holiday Toy Sale Shop the catalog and get coupons." Click on "Get Coupons" and the fifth page has our video game coupons on it http://offers.e-centives.com/mcp/pd...aQ3L2/86wLCUORuFfT2iyIsuP2PFdD nLt76KtcOQ==#

Last edited by a moderator:
Go to the Toy Section. I had forgotten my coupon, but they had their catalog in this section. I tore it off and it worked just fine.

[quote name='ninjabenja']On the front page of Target.com currently there is a 3 image rotating ad. The third image is "Big Holiday Toy Sale Shop the catalog and get coupons." Click on "Get Coupons" and the fourth page has our video game coupons on it http://offers.e-centives.com/mcp/pd...aQ3L2/86wLCUORuFfT2iyIsuP2PFdD nLt76KtcOQ==#
I'm behind a proxy, not sure if the link will show properly. Here is another attempt at showing it, just in case this works instead with a space between the http and the link http:// offers.e-centives.com/mcp/pd.cfm?encp=CFU8eBZ0Lp0%2B5sCf44%2F81H4nHuzOLj0UKCIr66iikzg0jgaQ3L2%2F86wLCUORuFfT2iyIsuP2PFdD%0D%0AnLt76KtcOQ%3D%3D#[/QUOTE]

Awesome, thank you. I never stay on the main page long enough for that thing to cycle through, so I never noticed it.

I'll be letting my supervisors know those coupons arent fake.

I picked up Mass Effect and Dead Space both on clearance with the $10 off for like $8.98 each. Smoking deal!

Dead Space for me, Mass Effect for an xmas present. :bouncy:

Update: Just back from Target. The printed coupons from the web still works for me. The cashier didn't ask anything and just scanned it, even though I printed it black and white on A4 paper.

Of course Target doesn't have either of the games I want. Are there any other stores that would accept these coupons? (As a price match of "competitor's coupon")

Fable II (14.98) and Mass Effect (13.98) minus $10 = $20 out the door

Thanks a lot OP and those helping with the coupon images.

So are they still taking the coupons that actually came from the Toy ad or is it just the coupons printed from the internet they may not take?

[quote name='Vap']So are they still taking the coupons that actually came from the Toy ad or is it just the coupons printed from the internet they may not take?[/QUOTE]

I took one of the images posted in this thread and printed it with black ink only. No problem for me.

I've used printed coupons at 4 different stores with no problems, using multiple coupons at a time. I pay at the front registers because those cashiers don't give a crap about the fact that it is printed on regular printer paper. It seems to be okay with them as long as it works. Many have even commented about it being a great coupon and deal.

The only problem I had was with this young nerdy know-it-all cashier in the electronics department during the wii b2g1 sale at the Stadium store on Oahu. He wouldn't scan them and said it wouldn't work with the other promo. I asked him to try just so I could see myself. He then proceeded to tell me he had tried it last week and that it didn't work. I knew he was lying cause this was 2 days after the coupons came out. I pryed a little more...being very nice and non threatening. He then went on to say that 1: b2g1 was already a "good deal" and 2: that he was not allowed to stack the coupons, and again reiterated that it wouldn't work anyway. The dude was an idiot, giving my wife $5 too much in change on her transaction (she returned it). She suggested we put them in the cart and pay up front. It worked - the coupons stacked with no problems.

That was a funny day cause I had grabbed the only 2 copies of Wii Star Wars Complete Saga and put them in my cart and went to the end cap to look at clearance stuff. Then this frantic mom-looking lady (no MILF) came by, parked her cart infront of the wii section and started shovelling games into her cart. She must've grabbed 25+ $14.99- $19.99 games, every decent cheap wii games. I ended up searching through all the games she left behind and found a Cooking Mama for 14.99 that she missed and paired it with a 7.99 ds game to fulfill the coupons requirements.

bread's done
Back