2009-2010 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='wildcpac']Kobe with 19 points in the 3rd and 5 minutes to go. Lakers still trail by a lot.[/QUOTE]

It's because they haven't realized they also need to play defense. Kobe can score as many as he wants if the Celtics keep answering back. The Lakers need to D up or they're going to lose by 15.

There were a few bad calls here and there but overall the officiating isn't a huge factor.

Kobe's got 19 points in the 3rd, the rest of the Lakers have 0. He'll probably go for the record.

8 point game after 3. Despite Kobe's shooting display the Celtics still won the quarter.

It comes down to this: If the Celtics keep playing like they have, they win easily. The Lakers need to play some D, and especially solve Pierce, to have a shot.

The last couple of Lakers trips down the court were beyond fucking ugly. Lamar Odom misses 2 free throws, Gasol gets blocked on a layup by a midget. Lakers are LUCKY to only be down 8 going into the 4th. On the other hand, it should be a 3-4 point game.

They really tightened shit up in the 4th quarter. Unless its Paul Pierce getting hacked.

I was willing to live with the FT disparity if they were going to let them play but now that they're calling touch fouls they've got to give Pierce some of these calls, he should be getting to the line.

Ray Allen's the one most affected, they got him on a superstar call for Kobe and that silly double foul with Fisher after Fisher tripped him and flopped after. Its not all bad though.

[quote name='jlarlee']Id like to see a little Nate Robinson this quarter[/QUOTE]

Is there any other kind of Nate Robinson? :D

Lakers pull within 6, Celtics need to keep the pressure on at the offensive end (captain obvious).

Mark Cuban's courtside... Guess he wanted to see what the Finals looks like.

Wow, thats another superstar call for Kobe, 3 FT's for that?

Have to give the Celtics credit. Lakers are in a shit load of trouble going into game 6 and 7 if nec. Lakers just played one of the sloppiest 4th quarters I have ever seen from a Phil Jackson team.

Masshole fans from Assachusetts trying to cheat. Throwing stuff on the floor while Kobe is trying to shoot a FT. Great class coming from the Massholes.

Ball didn't hit the rim. What a fucking joke.

I thought it was one of the Lakers fans courtside that threw their towel.

Doesn't matter, anyone that close is a rich fuck and probably doesn't care about getting ejected anyway.

[quote name='wildcpac']Masshole fans from Assachusetts trying to cheat. Throwing stuff on the floor while Kobe is trying to shoot a FT. Great class coming from the Massholes.[/QUOTE]

You realize every time you generalize about people from an entire state based on the actions of one moron in the stands, YOU'RE the one being an asshole. Or do you not realize that?

[quote name='wildcpac']One Masshole making excuses for another for a team that cheats. Just like I expected.[/QUOTE]

Dude, you are such a whiner. I am the furthest person from whatever you think of as a "Masshole" unless you just think every person who grew up in that state is. In which case you are a small, small person. Truly.

How did I at all make an excuse? Are you literally the stupidest person in the world? I said whoever threw it was a moron, explain to me how that's making excuses.

[quote name='renique46']lol rondo such a joke at how much he gets away with over the backs, reach in fouls for most of his so called "steals"[/QUOTE]

Rondo: "How you like me now?"

Celtics on the verge of another title. It's OK Massholes, we all know your team cheated and you needed a former player to hand you a HOF in a lop sided trade to make your team good. McHale should win GM of the Year for every year the Celtics win a title.

[quote name='wildcpac']Celtics on the verge of another title. It's OK Massholes, we all know your team cheated and you needed a former player to hand you a HOF in a lop sided trade to make your team good. McHale should win GM of the Year for every year the Celtics win a title.[/QUOTE]

There isn't a violin in the world small enough for your immeasurable woe. :roll:

[quote name='jlarlee']and some more hustle from Pierce. Cementing his hall of fame status right now[/QUOTE]

probably the funniest thing ive ever read

Thank god this season is almost over. Having to root for the Lakers over the Celtics is like having to choose to die from Cancer or HIV.

[quote name='wildcpac']Celtics on the verge of another title. It's OK Massholes, we all know your team cheated and you needed a former player to hand you a HOF in a lop sided trade to make your team good. McHale should win GM of the Year for every year the Celtics win a title.[/QUOTE]

No, the reason they didn't win game 5 is because Kobe Bryant alone cannot beat the entire Celtic team by himself. Kobe was unbelievable as usual, but where in the world was the rest of the Laker team? Even Nate Robinson stepped up for Boston, they won because of their team defense and team effort.

And why are you giving up already? There still is game 6 and 7.

Although I agree with you, I can't stand either of these teams. Can't stand glorified floppers and both teams are filled with them.

[quote name='antlp89']
And why are you giving up already? There still is game 6 and 7. Don't believe enough in your team?[/QUOTE]

He's not even a Lakers fan. Massachusetts did him some irreparable harm somewhere in his life. Maybe his ancestor was a Salem witch or something?

[quote name='dafoomie']Don't worry, David Stern will rig another draft for the Knicks someday.[/QUOTE]

Just like how Bellicheat will watch some more practices so the Pats win by a grand total of 3 points in games they were cheating? You would think a team that cheats would win by more than 3 points. Seriously!

Just like how the Roid Sox tainted the 2004 and 2007 seasons and baseball history with their 25 man rosters of players with needles up their asses. Good thing Man Ram and Big Poopi got exposed for the cheats that they are and ruined the 04 and 07 "championships". 91 years and counting since a legit World Series.

I would comment on the Bruins but they were too busy this year getting Bruined by the Flyers. Team has been so lousy over the better part of 4 decades that Ray Borque had to beg to get traded off that joke of a franchise to win 1 Stanley Cup before retiring with the Avs.

[quote name='wildcpac']Just like how Bellicheat will watch some more practices so the Pats win by a grand total of 3 points in games they were cheating? You would think a team that cheats would win by more than 3 points. Seriously!

Just like how the Roid Sox tainted the 2004 and 2007 seasons and baseball history with their 25 man rosters of players with needles up their asses. Good thing Man Ram and Big Poopi got exposed for the cheats that they are and ruined the 04 and 07 "championships". 91 years and counting since a legit World Series.

I would comment on the Bruins but they were too busy this year getting Bruined by the Flyers. Team has been so lousy over the better part of 4 decades that Ray Borque had to beg to get traded off that joke of a franchise to win 1 Stanley Cup before retiring with the Avs.[/QUOTE]

:-({|=

Keep fighting the good fight.

[quote name='renique46']probably the funniest thing ive ever read[/QUOTE]

True he has probably already earned it

I mean seriously he is about to outduel the best player of this generation for a second time. you can't keep him out with two rings

[quote name='wildcpac']Just like how Bellicheat will watch some more practices so the Pats win by a grand total of 3 points in games they were cheating? You would think a team that cheats would win by more than 3 points. Seriously!

I would comment on the Bruins but they were too busy this year getting Bruined by the Flyers. Team has been so lousy over the better part of 4 decades that Ray Borque had to beg to get traded off that joke of a franchise to win 1 Stanley Cup before retiring with the Avs.[/QUOTE]

This much butthurt can only come from a New Yorker.

[quote name='jlarlee']True he has probably already earned it

I mean seriously he is about to outduel the best player of this generation for a second time. you can't keep him out with two rings[/QUOTE]

probably the 2nd most funniest thing ive read

[quote name='renique46']probably the 2nd most funniest thing ive read[/QUOTE]

You sort of lost all your credibility to question Paul Pierce's HoF credentials when you basically said Rajon Rondo was a joke. I mean, there's such thing as objective credibility, and it's slightly possible you've shown your cards.

[quote name='wildcpac']I do not know why you Massholes are so worried about me. Your team is won win away from another tainted NBA title.[/QUOTE]

lol Giambi. That is all.

[quote name='jlarlee']True he has probably already earned it

I mean seriously he is about to outduel the best player of this generation for a second time. you can't keep him out with two rings[/QUOTE]

Paul Pierce is extremely overrated and his team would still be out of the playoffs without KG, Allen, and Rondo.

Kobe still made the playoffs without allstars around him. And Kobe doesn't shout that he's one of the greatest players of his team's history, because he is and everyone knows that. Paul Pierce is not, but he has a damn good team surrounding him.

Get off Paul Pierce's nutsack and give credit to the rest of the Celtics (who deserve it a lot more than he does).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back