An ignorant man-child will keep posting in this OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='h3llbring3r']:lol:
IDK we could all get some stale popcorn and some Starbucks. Hell, they sell beer now.[/quote]They sell beer? I know they sell alcohol in the grocery department, but do you mean at their cafe? No matter what, I'm in for starbucks iced coffee.

By the way, Frys is my new favorite store. It's at least an hour to either Milton or Duluth, BUT I can look at video games, tvs, anime AND get an iced coffee!! That's like if you were a still a kid and chuck e cheese opened in Toys R Us. ...okay, even if as a grown up, it would rock for Chuck E Cheese to open up in TRU.
wooper.gif

[/quote]We could race shopping carts down the alternate entrance to the Smyrnietta Target. Actually no, that's way to fucking steep.[/QUOTE]
The only target I know in that sort of area is on cobb parkway. But I dont remember the windy hill entrance being that steep.

[quote name='Maklershed']A feather in the argument cap for all luddites: Forza 3 will have release day dlc[/QUOTE]No kidding? Cool.

Only the Super Targets around here carry beer. :0([quote name='st0neface']Hey darthbudge, since you're so broke right now, if tiredfornow, Mojimbo, and I were still willing to pitch in the $20 each offered, would you reconsider drinking that bottle of Cisco on camera?[/QUOTE]Still down for this. New condition is you have to have your friend, Shelby GT500, give "live" play-by-play on the video.

I thought the original challenge was for a can of Crisco shortening, though?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Did anyone here play the Forza 3 demo? I think mine was broken. The cars drove so slow. I was doing 80 but it felt like I was only doing 30.[/QUOTE]

Yeah...wait till you hit 100+mph...you start feeling it then.

[quote name='Liquid 2']The Pre really isn't that bad of a machine, mang. The only thing I dislike about it is how tiny the keys on the keyboard are.

Sure, it doesn't feel as solid/hefty as the iphone, but that's boy terrible. I also don't see the problems people have with the sliding mechanism.[/QUOTE]

I'm holding out hope that the Pixi(ugh) doesn't suck D.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Yeah...wait till you hit 100+mph...you start feeling it then.[/QUOTE]

:lol: So you go really slow but once the speedometer hits 100 it's warp speed?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']god dammit. i need to find something new to play. :|[/QUOTE]

I'm playing Assassin's Creed cause you said so, so now you have to play Dark Sector or Conan. :)

[quote name='Temporaryscars']...

:lol: So you go really slow but once the speedometer hits 100 it's warp speed?[/QUOTE]

Just like in real life.

How big a tub of Crisco?

I don't think any amount of money would be worth the agony I would be in after eating a tub of that stuff.

Well, actually yeah if I got enough money I would do it. $60 wouldn't cut it though. :lol:

Oh crisco .. I thought stoneface said cisco. I was thinking it was champagne or something. In any case I think it would be more entertaining seeing you chug a bottle of alcohol then try to eat crisco. :lol:

What's wrong with the HTC Hero, moneything? I don't follow phones that much but I was kind of impressed by the preview they had on Tekzilla last week. I haven't heard that much buzz around it so something must be wrong with it, right?

---

I dunno, $60 is pretty generous, IMO.

[quote name='Mojimbo']What's wrong with the HTC Hero, moneything? I don't follow phones that much but I was kind of impressed by the preview they had on Tekzilla last week. I haven't heard that much buzz around it so something must be wrong with it, right?
[/QUOTE]

WebOS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Android.

Plus, I still miss a physical QWERTY.

Fallout 3 GOTY includes all of the DLC, no? I got rid of my vanilla copy months ago and figured I'd rebuy it if they added all of the DLC.

[quote name='Maklershed']It's October 20th. Looking forward to it.[/QUOTE]

Ah, I didn't know if you lived closer to Pittsburgh or Philly (I am assuming Philly since Pittsburgh was last night).

I was just wondering since I think I am going to get tickets and go next Saturday.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Ah, I didn't know if you lived closer to Pittsburgh or Philly (I am assuming Philly since Pittsburgh was last night).

I was just wondering since I think I am going to get tickets and go next Saturday.[/QUOTE]

I live closer to Philly than Pittsburgh but I'm specifically going to the show in Hershey PA .. and yes, I will have to traverse the Hershey highway to get there.

They put on a great show. They really do a great job of copying Floyd's sound. Plus the stage stuff is good too. They have a big screen w/ crazy images, lasers, etc.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Did anyone here play the Forza 3 demo? I think mine was broken. The cars drove so slow. I was doing 80 but it felt like I was only doing 30.[/QUOTE]It was a little disappointing. Sorta like how Forza 2 was a little disappointing. Still looking forward to it, though.

[quote name='Maklershed']I will have to traverse the Hershey highway to get there.
[/QUOTE]

Why didn't you just pay for the tickets with money?

:whistle2:(

Oh, I think you did end up saying you'd rather eat Crisco than drink Cisco. I'd be down for $20 for either/both. Either one would be amazing.

Cisco's no champagne, Maklershed. It's the most saccharine bum wine known to man. I have a theory that it has some psychoactive properties as well.

The Samsung Moment integrates the open and innovative Android platform with Google complete with built-in Google mobile services, including Google Search, Google Maps, Gmail and YouTube as well as the thousands of applications built on the Android platform. The Moment is the first Sprint device to include a brilliant 3.2-inch AMOLED touchscreen display and is designed with a tactile QWERTY keyboard that slides out horizontally and a virtual QWERTY keypad for versatile text messaging and email access. Device navigation is simple thanks to an optical joystick located just below the expansive display. Powered by an 800 Mhz processor, the Samsung Moment is one of the fastest available in the market and features WiFi capability, integrated GPS navigation, 3.2 megapixel camera and camcorder and stereo Bluetooth® technology.
Pic
sprint-samsung-instinctq-fcc.jpg

Oh my...

I've had Cisco before and that shit was no fucking joke. I'll never trust anything that is flavored "red" ever again. I don't think they sell it down here anymore. :lol:

[quote name='tiredfornow']I've had Cisco before and that shit was no fucking joke. I'll never trust anything that is flavored "red" ever again. I don't think they sell it down here anymore. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I agree. Ever since they took the trans fats out of Crisco I won't use it again in making pies.

crisco.jpg

[quote name='Maklershed']I'm playing Assassin's Creed cause you said so, so now you have to play Dark Sector or Conan. :)

Just like in real life.[/QUOTE]

I don't have either of those games.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']...

:lol: So you go really slow but once the speedometer hits 100 it's warp speed?[/QUOTE]

It's sort of like when you drive a Delorean and hit 88mph.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I agree. Ever since they took the trans fats out of Crisco I won't use it again in making pies.

crisco.jpg
[/QUOTE]I know nobody has told you anything since we usually can't read anything you post, but please commit suicide.

[quote name='guinaevere']
The only target I know in that sort of area is on cobb parkway. But I dont remember the windy hill entrance being that steep.
[/QUOTE]
I forgot about that entrance. I mean the third one, the hill between Bally's and This That & the Other.

The rest of the ATL CAG thread seems to be pretty down on the possibility of a meet up. I'd like to try for one if only to maybe try and trade/sell at cost some of my older TL stuff.

Lolz, I was browsing Gamestop and they have Colonial Marines available for pre-order with a release date of 11/11/2011

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tiredfornow']I've had Cisco before and that shit was no fucking joke. I'll never trust anything that is flavored "red" ever again. I don't think they sell it down here anymore. :lol:[/QUOTE]Cisco is no joke. I went to go visit a friend in Phoenix and one day we were drinking at his sister's condo along with her neighbors. My friend offered them some Cisco and it's apparent that it was this dude's first time seeing Cisco so he was taking swigs left and right. Dude ended up going missing a few hours later. Good times.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Get crackin' on Fallout 3 already.

EDIT: NVM...looks like you already finished it. Go with MUA:2[/QUOTE]

Finished MUA2 too.

Did you ever start Mass Effect?

I recently started...didn't draw me in too much, but I want to put more time into it before I decide to quit.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I dunno, $60 is pretty generous, IMO.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I once paid my friend $7 to drink a cup of water in which capless markers had been sitting for several hours, so $60 to eat Crisco/drink Cisco seems pretty reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back