An ignorant man-child will keep posting in this OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']The worst "bum wine" I've ever had was Maddog 2020. Ugh.[/QUOTE]

What flavor color did you have?

:lol:

I remember there was a liquor store near a college campus that sold damn near every brand of bumwine.

Me and a buddy contemplated doing a 'hobo tour', but I backed out after the second 'trip' to Wild Irish Rose.

sick0014.gif

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Microsoft Home :whistle2:?

xbox-live-retrocade.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Man, Microsoft hasn't learned from the collosal failure of the Sony Home?

[quote name='DT778']Maddog was the first drink in high school that had me throwing up like the exorcist.

:beer::puke:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='st0neface']...[/QUOTE]

The first drink I got drunk on (also in high school) was St Ides Special Brew 40s.

I got a 3 day suspension from school yesterday for "replicating masturbation" to my friend. :lol:

Even the vice principal thinks its a joke so he's not putting it on record, so I basically scored a free 6 day vacation, haha.

My brother just found an old stash of cassette tapes.

2yl4oc2.jpg

Feels good to know if I'm ever stuck in a raggedy ass ride I'll be able to bump this.
2uh7d6v.jpg

Let me see that tootie roll!

Wow. It's nearly 900 MB. Must be a lot of voice overs or something like that to be so big.

You should try out PixelJunk Monsters Deluxe on the PSP, if you want a good tower defense game, Rocko.

Just got a call from my 7 year old brother's language ___ something teacher. He was supposed to be drawing some boat, he did that but then he added in his friend peeing from the boat into the ocean. So she made him call my mom to explain to her what he did then she explained to me what happened. I was all for it, making him call, him missing recess, until she mentioned that it could be a something serious. Bitch please.

Its like in elementary school drawing pictures of you and your friends as stick figures blowing each other up or something. That shit would never fly today.

This is probably a super stupid question, but I can never be too sure:

When I do the fresh install of Win7, shit like my keyboard/mouse/router should work fine, right? Like, I don't need to DL drivers and transfer them?

I haven't had to download drivers for anything with Win 7. Win 7 is very "smart" and takes care of almost everything.

[quote name='Rocko']This is probably a super stupid question, but I can never be too sure:

When I do the fresh install of Win7, shit like my keyboard/mouse/router should work fine, right? Like, I don't need to DL drivers and transfer them?[/QUOTE]

I have installed Win7 well over 10 times on lots of machines and I have never had any problems.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Did you ever start Mass Effect?

I recently started...didn't draw me in too much, but I want to put more time into it before I decide to quit.[/QUOTE]

Played and finished.

[quote name='Rocko']This is probably a super stupid question, but I can never be too sure:

When I do the fresh install of Win7, shit like my keyboard/mouse/router should work fine, right? Like, I don't need to DL drivers and transfer them?[/QUOTE]
7 more than likely has the drivers for your router, but you may have to download them if it doesn't. The keyboard and mouse will be fine.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Played and finished.[/QUOTE]

Damn dude, what did you think of it? Did you get the feeling that it was slow/boring in the beginning as well?

I guess you've completed gaming, maybe you should make a baby with Chika, that way you'll have less time to game, and therefore won't have a problem of choosing what game to play next that you haven't already beaten ;)

[quote name='Mojimbo']Are you buying Windows 7, Rocko?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I got it for $50 from Amazon when all of the retailers were running that promo.

Hopefully I don't fuck anything up. :]

[quote name='manthing']What flavor color did you have?

[/QUOTE]

Orange maybe?

I was extremely intoxicated on Bourbon St. in NO.... ran out of cash and only had a couple bucks left -- didn't want to stop drinking yet. MD20/20... and I still couldn't drink it. First and last experience with it, for sure.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Damn dude, what did you think of it? Did you get the feeling that it was slow/boring in the beginning as well?

I guess you've completed gaming, maybe you should make a baby with Chika, that way you'll have less time to game, and therefore won't have a problem of choosing what game to play next that you haven't already beaten ;)[/QUOTE]

If next Tuesday would hurry up, I'd just start playing Brutal Legend.

I thought ME was boring until they made me a spectre and I could travel freely. Though planet exploration sucked ass... the MAKO is a pox on gaming.

[quote name='JolietJake']7 more than likely has the drivers for your router, but you may have to download them if it doesn't. The keyboard and mouse will be fine.[/QUOTE]

Drivers for a router? :whistle2:s

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Drivers for a router? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

That's what I was thinking. I have never ever heard of installing drivers for a router, at least not with modern hardware and software.

Hell yeah @ Murs and 9th Wonder doing another album called "Fornever". :cool:[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Hey, TFN, I'm going to have my new house by myself for awhile, so if you want to come and play games and chill, you should come![/QUOTE]Yeah!

When I do the fresh install of Win7, shit like my keyboard/mouse/router should work fine, right? Like, I don't need to DL drivers and transfer them?[/QUOTE]Nah, Win7 is really smart and pretty much picks everything up or it'll connect to the net and download whatever you need.

[quote name='JolietJake']If teef doesn't already do something for his ear and nose hair, i'll be surprised.[/QUOTE]
If we didn't live so far apart, I'd break your coke bottle glasses and mess your cow lick up.

tclark is a legit 37 years old with ginger hair, coke bottled glasses, a cow lick, a caterpillar moustache, and a pair of worn out dungarees.

Someone with a student discount can't hook you up with a copy, TemporaryScars? I'm not sure how that works if they just give you a code or whatever, but I think I can get it for 30 bucks.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Someone with a student discount can't hook you up with a copy, TemporaryScars? I'm not sure how that works if they just give you a code or whatever, but I think I can get it for 30 bucks.[/QUOTE]

If you could I'd give you $50.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back