An ignorant man-child will keep posting in this OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel for you guys; floating between a 13 and 14 and before internet sales- I had a hard time finding specific shoes I was looking for. Must be a serious PITA.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Damn! Why do you all have such huge feet? There's no way in hell I'm even going to say what size I wear.[/QUOTE]

I'm guessin' size 7.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']You too? fuck.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Why are you so concerned about this? The average male shoe size is 9-12, if that helps you.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I feel for you guys; floating between a 13 and 14 and before internet sales- I had a hard time finding specific shoes I was looking for. Must be a serious PITA.[/QUOTE]I hated having to buy shoes for school since the only chance I had to buy some where at the Nike outlet store. After a few lucky years I was unable to find shit for a couple of months but then I found a grip of them at the Van's outlet store and bought all of the 16's they had on clearance. I was so happy to come back with 5 pairs of shoes for like 180. After that I've been buying them from oddball.

[quote name='Mojimbo']

What is that supposed to mean, seanR1221?[/QUOTE]

10325_513236304696_152500659_30661618_4420118_n.jpg

Brain lab today. In a couple weeks we have our exam. The teacher is going to stick little flags in the brain and we have to identify the different parts/functions.

[quote name='zewone']Oh, no. I know he's been here, but I haven't seen him go on his Sony defense tirades since his return.[/QUOTE]

Oh, you missed a good one then, let me look for it.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Drivers for a router? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]
You're right, i guess i was thinking of the NIC card.:lol::whistle2:#

[quote name='Mojimbo']Umm, isn't tclark35yearsold nearly done with his I.T. degree?[/QUOTE]
I'm not Robby the Ass Shaving Robot, i do misread things and make mistakes.:cry:

[quote name='JolietJake']Is teef like a werewolf from the neck down or something?:lol:[/QUOTE]

Wasn't liquid the werewolf according to your photoshopping?

[quote name='seanr1221']
10325_513236304696_152500659_30661618_4420118_n.jpg

Brain lab today. In a couple weeks we have our exam. The teacher is going to stick little flags in the brain and we have to identify the different parts/functions.[/QUOTE]

Sweet. I told someone that a specific building always smells like a gerbil cage to me and he said, "That's the building where they keep all the dead bodies." It caught me off guard but I guess I should've known they had to be somewhere around there.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']hahahah!

Nice trick there, picking the fastest car in the game. What happened to your RX8?[/QUOTE]

I didn't know which car you were picking, and since there were no restrictions I figured you'd go for the big guns too.

I'll race my RX8 against you real quick.

Another nosebleed and now I am starting to get a headache again.

Why does this always happen at night? I don't go to the nurse or anything because I feel fine during the day and I think I am all better and then at night I start feeling shitty again. I wish I could go home this weekend. Between feeling shitty, having all the stress because of the financial aid mess up and school work starting to rack up, I could really use a break.

Go trick or treating and/or visit the school's haunted house with the "can of food" entry fee.

Seriously though, Halloween at college is awesome. Its like every girl's excuse to let their inner whore out.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Officially getting a Pre. :)

It'll take a week or so to arrive though. :[[/QUOTE]

Nice.

I want impressions man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back