An ignorant man-child will keep posting in this OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the OEM wouldn't be bad. I'll probably go with that then. Thanks Mojimbo!

TMK says the most insane shit ever. The PSPGO is TEH BEST HANDHELL EVAR!

Oh yeah, that was another question- I don't know the difference between 32-bit and 64-bit, and therefore don't know which one I should install. :x

PS Home is horrible. I made my guy look like a deranged Elvis and just ran circles around people for an hour. That's literally all there is to do unless you want to join everyone else in gangraping any avatar that looks remotely like a girl.

[quote name='Mojimbo']fucking nutjobs.

---

I found this one at Target today for $9 down from almost $40, munchausen.

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Performance-Optical-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B0007Z1M50

Only difference is that mine is a dark red color. The mouse I had originally seen was actually some other wireless Microsoft laser mouse and then I saw the 5000 and this one again today.[/QUOTE]

That's actually the one I wanted :cry: I should have hit up another Target I went by today.

[quote name='Mojimbo']

I found this one at Target today for $9 down from almost $40, munchausen.

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Performance-Optical-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B0007Z1M50

Only difference is that mine is a dark red color. The mouse I had originally seen was actually some other wireless Microsoft laser mouse and then I saw the 5000 and this one again today.[/QUOTE]

Nice, that red one is the one I once wanted also. I picked up the BF2142 version on clearance at New Egg.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I'm going to have to buy Windows 7 outright. :([/QUOTE]

Damn dude, I wish you would have said something sooner, I just canceled my Amazon order for Win7 for $50 since I'm getting mine for free at a launch event.

kweli-madlib-doom-yeezy-tweet.jpg

:)

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Damn dude, I wish you would have said something sooner, I just canceled my Amazon order for Win7 for $50 since I'm getting mine for free at a launch event.[/QUOTE]

That's an upgrade. It does me no good.

[quote name='darthbudge']I can get you a copy of Win7 Home Premium for $30, Temp.[/QUOTE]

Is that for an actual disc or just an upgrade?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']That's an upgrade. It does me no good.[/QUOTE]

Well...I would have kept the upgrade and sold you the full version that I get for free for the $50.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Anyone know about any shoe deals? fucking shopping for shoes sucks dick when you wear a 14. Tempted to just grab two of these:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...c_mri?_encoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&v=glance

I was hoping amazon would have a deal on some 992 or 993 new balances, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Really I would just like to find a deal on something cheap for work and something cheap for working out.[/QUOTE]

Perfect for that Florida retirement community you're moving into!

I really love The Beatles: Rock Band for turning me on to The Beatles' music. I never gave it much of a shot, but it's quite enjoyable.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I'm kinda toying with the idea of getting my ears gauged. Not huge, probably 6's.[/QUOTE]
You plan on getting a tribal tat to balance it out?

Skate shoes aren't for me. I like simple running/walking shoes for the most part. Basically all my shoes lately have been either New Balance 992/993's or 574's.

I don't think DarthPuma knows if he wants to be a hipster or a punk.

[quote name='manthing']I'm holding out hope that the Pixi(ugh) doesn't suck D.[/QUOTE]That thing looks damn sexy. I might even try to convince my dad to wait so we could see the Pixi, but I HAVE to get off Tmobile. I'd like my phone conversations to last longer than 3 minutes before dropping.

[quote name='crystalklear64']:lol:

Its like in elementary school drawing pictures of you and your friends as stick figures blowing each other up or something. That shit would never fly today.[/QUOTE]I used to do shit like that all the time. :lol:

[quote name='st0neface']
kweli-madlib-doom-yeezy-tweet.jpg

:)[/QUOTE]Kanye needs to step the fuck out of there. Hell, I'd like it even more if Kweli left too and let DOOM and Madlib to their thing, since they're so much better.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']
Is that for an actual disc or just an upgrade?[/QUOTE]

It is the full version, but I believe it is the CD-Key and then a download of the disc. I dunno, my school sent me an email about it. I didn't look much into since I want at least the professional version of Win7.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Damn! Why do you all have such huge feet? There's no way in hell I'm even going to say what size I wear.[/QUOTE]

Well you have to now. I bet you wear a size 9 1/2...

I personally like being an 11 1/2 or 12. I don't have girly feet, but I also usually never have problems finding my size.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I don't think DarthPuma knows if he wants to be a hipster or a punk.
[/QUOTE]

I think small gauges would totally go with my hipster style of dress though. Especially now that my hair is decently long.

Shit you guys have big feet. I wear tens. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back