Android Deals Thread V2

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
The old thread hadn't been updated in quite some time, so I decided to make a new one. If you happen to see a sale not listed in the OP, go ahead and post it and I will be sure it's added. The same goes for anything listed that has expired as most sales have no set time frame, let me know and I will remove expired sales. Thanks!

Google Play
Ongoing Android Game Sales & Specials
King's League: Odyssey - $2.99 $0.99
Waking Mars - $2.99 $1.99
Worms 3 - $4.99 $0.99
Worms 2: Armageddon - $4.99 $0.99 
Infinite Universe - $5.99 $0.99
Alien Breed - $4.99 $0.99

Miscellaneous Android App Sales & Specials
Nothing of note right now...

Amazon Android Appstore
Free-App-Of-The-Day: 10/9
Alphabet Aquarium Vol 1 - Normal price: $1.99

Sales and Specials
Nothing right now...

Other Sales and Promotions
Nothing right now...

Last edited by a moderator:
According to Amazon, "Promotional Coins expire one year after the later of the date we give them to you or the date you last purchased or redeemed Coins." You should be fine as long as you spend some of them, or purchase more I guess.
just a heads up,
i bought a several things with my promotional amazon coins and it DID NOT Reset the expiration date of the remaining coins. So they disappeared.

just a heads up,
i bought a several things with my promotional amazon coins and it DID NOT Reset the expiration date of the remaining coins. So they disappeared.
This made me check my balance and the same thing happened to me.

Edit: I managed to get the coins back but it was a hassle. The first chat rep could not and would not read their policy on earned coins even when I provided it to him. Once I got through to their supervisor (or just someone else) they gave me back the coins. No idea when or if these will expire...

I haven't had any problems w/ coins expiring.

I recently got an email that said my 1167 coins would expire on Feb 1st. I checked my purchase history and my last purchase w/ coins was almost 1 year ago. So I purchased something for 199 coins. I checked my balance today and I still have 968 coins. Most of these coins are still left over from the May 2014 GTA deal.

System seems to be working for me. Not sure why it's not working according to policy for everyone.

It looks good. I already have this for PSP/Vita but dual analog control would be nice.
I went ahead and bought it since the missions are typically shorter than those on the console GTAs. I wish that Rockstar would update Max Payne for Android TV already but the consensus on that is that it costs too much money to update games that have already been released. Dumb.

New Play Store game deals (credit goes to Androidpolice):

Blockwick 2 - $2.99

Draw a Stickman: EPIC - 99 cents

EnbornX - $1.03

Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories - $3.99 (launch sale) (Android TV/Shield compatible)

Juju - $4.86 (Android TV/Shield compatible)

Talisman: Prologue - $1.19

The Survivor: Rusty Forest - $1.19 (Android TV/Shield compatible)

This War of Mine - $4.99 (Android TV/Shield compatible)

Thrive Island: Survival - 99 cents (Android TV/Shield compatible)

Windward - $3.30 (Android TV/Shield compatible)

Ys Chronicles - $2.99 (Android TV/Shield compatible)

Lots of good Android TV compatible games this time around! :D

Has anyone played that Juju game? Wondering if it's got good enough gameplay for an adult or if it's more targeted to kids.

Has anyone played that Juju game? Wondering if it's got good enough gameplay for an adult or if it's more targeted to kids.
I bought Juju today and tried it out. It's a traditional 2D platformer collect-em-up along the lines of something like Mario or Sonic. It's got great graphics, especially for a mobile port, and it plays pretty well. It was originally released on Xbox Live, but it's never been under $5 there to my knowledge. So if you like the idea of a 2D platformer that isn't an endless runner on Android, you might like it. And if you buy it on Google Play, you have up to 2 hours after you buy a game to request a refund, so there's that. A lot of people aren't aware that they can ask for refunds on bad games. I buy a lot of Shield compatible games in order to justify the purchase of the Pro model I have, but some games I've played are complete crap. I wouldn't put Juju in that category.

Not game related, but Google Play Music has a Valentine's Day offer up where you can gift a Google Play Music subscription (1 month, 3 month, or 6 month) for half off, ending Feb 15th.  And, yes, you can gift it to yourself (I extended my subscription with it)...

https://play.google.com/music/gift?utm_source=playstore&utm_campaign=gifting&utm_medium=banner

Edit: The link is now showing half off a 1 month subscription, but the 3 month is $24.99, and the 6 month is $49.99 (so only $5 and $10 off of those).  Not sure if they've changed the deal or if there's a limit on how many you can buy at half off, but when I bought it earlier, I got the 3 month sub for $14.98.

Not game related, but Google Play Music has a Valentine's Day offer up where you can gift a Google Play Music subscription (1 month, 3 month, or 6 month) for half off, ending Feb 15th. And, yes, you can gift it to yourself (I extended my subscription with it)...

https://play.google.com/music/gift?utm_source=playstore&utm_campaign=gifting&utm_medium=banner

Edit: The link is now showing half off a 1 month subscription, but the 3 month is $24.99, and the 6 month is $49.99 (so only $5 and $10 off of those). Not sure if they've changed the deal or if there's a limit on how many you can buy at half off, but when I bought it earlier, I got the 3 month sub for $14.98.
Having Google Play Music gives you access to YouTube Red as well.

If you are a Google Play Music subscriber, you already have access to YouTube Red; just make sure that you’re signed into the same account on YouTube and Google Play. Note that both services must be available in your country for this to work.
https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/6305537?hl=en

Here's a couple of freebies.

Bombing Bastards: Touch! is a free, ad-supported, touch-controlled version of the Bomberman clone from Steam and PlayStation Network.  This is a separate listing from the one that people might have already purchased for their Shield/Android TV devices that required a controller:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sanukgames.bombingbastards.touch

Alto's Adventure is a skiing endless runner that is a paid app on iOS, but the developers decided to make it free with IAP on Android because of piracy.  The game is Shield/Android TV compatible:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noodlecake.altosadventure&rdid=com.noodlecake.altosadventure

He and my dad must be in the same place, battling for high scores.

And I just noticed that OlliOlli 2: Welcome to Olliwood is priced at 99 cents:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.roll7.olliolli2

Don't know if it's a mistake or a sale. It's Shield/Android TV compatible.
Looks legit, but could very well be a price mistake so I'd grab it if you're interested.

Only reason I won't is because it requires a controller and already have it on PS4. If they had implemented touch controls, would have loved it for on the go.

But $.99 is an absolute steal.

Looks legit, but could very well be a price mistake so I'd grab it if you're interested.

Only reason I won't is because it requires a controller and already have it on PS4. If they had implemented touch controls, would have loved it for on the go.

But $.99 is an absolute steal.
Yeah, I have it on PS4 too, but Shield TV compatible games tend to be rather pricey so I bought it as soon as I saw it. The original OlliOlli was just on sale for $4.99 two weeks ago so this must be a mistake.

Yeah, I have it on PS4 too, but Shield TV compatible games tend to be rather pricey so I bought it as soon as I saw it. The original OlliOlli was just on sale for $4.99 two weeks ago so this must be a mistake.
Ah, screw it. You convinced me to double dip too even if I probably will never play on my Shield Tablet. But what is a CAG if they don't buy cheap games you'll never play?

Ah, screw it. You convinced me to double dip too even if I probably will never play on my Shield Tablet. But what is a CAG if they don't buy cheap games you'll never play?
What is a CAG but a miserable pile of cheap games that remain unplayed.

bread's done
Back