CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
prmob_topgamespreowned.gif

iconbestbuy.gif
Sale ends 11/3/2012

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='outkastx']anyone have their online orders ship/be available for pick-up yet?[/QUOTE]

Nope, but to their credit my.order has always said it'd be ready on the 6th. The weird thing about my order is that instead of the 3 games I actually ordered (Darkness 2, DR:OTR, and Sabateur) they sent me an email saying my order was almost ready and it listed me as ordering 3 copies of Darkness 2 which they wouldn't even allow you to do.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']I ordered 4 things on sunday, 3 were available in store, 1 (AC:B) had to be shipped. I picked up the first 3 on Sunday (wanted to get there early in case they tried to give me disc only I could exchange right away), AC:B shipped on Tuesday but it is still not available (Projected date in email was on 5/5).[/QUOTE]

The games from online say that they should be here on 5/5, but they're stuck in fulfillment. Dang it.

[quote name='outkastx']The games from online say that they should be here on 5/5, but they're stuck in fulfillment. Dang it.[/QUOTE]

I got a separate email from BB when AC:B shipped to the store informing me it was on its way, if you haven't gotten it then I assume your games are still being fulfilled? Don't know what that means, I hope they didn't run out of stock.

[quote name='ChaosLaw']That's retarded, but why not do just that. Order online for in-store pick up and get them at the discounted price (and add a third for free, while you're at it...)[/QUOTE]

I had to order a laptop that way once because they couldn't figure something out. So since I was standing in the computer section I walked over to a pc with internet and made my order. Told the guy, 'hold the laptop right there, you're gonna get a print out any second'

[quote name='shadowkast']I had to order a laptop that way once because they couldn't figure something out. So since I was standing in the computer section I walked over to a pc with internet and made my order. Told the guy, 'hold the laptop right there, you're gonna get a print out any second'[/QUOTE]
Ha. Awesome.
I'd get banned for that type of shit.

[quote name='Donut2922']You're welcome cause you know, a lot of members love checking a thread updated with a new post asking what the OP states and even links for everyone.[/QUOTE]

And your nonreply definitely helped keep the clutter down.

[quote name='Donut2922']Pre-owned God of War 3 is back in stock. One of my favorites all time I highly recommend it.[/QUOTE]

Very shockedddd at how the GOW demo looks on the PSP!!!!!!!!!!:shock: They have amaaaazingggg artists!!!!!!!!

Well, they had KZ3 @ the Chesterfield, MO Best Buy, but the girl behind the counter said she couldn't match the website.

Okay I gotta be done with this sale... this week I picked up:

The Club
Army of Two
Turning Point: Fall of Liberty
Watchmen: The End is Nigh Double Pack
Viking: Battle for Asgard
Mercenaries 2
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
Quake 4
Battlefield: Bad Company
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
The BIGS
Skate
Brink
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Dragon Age 2

...and Skylanders: Mega Pack from BBY.

Out of pocket was $65.78 (had a shit ton of RZ certs)

Did I do good CAG?

[quote name='Donut2922']Pre-owned God of War 3 is back in stock. One of my favorites all time I highly recommend it.[/QUOTE]

Too bad it's pick up only though.

[quote name='Gabrius']Okay I gotta be done with this sale... this week I picked up:

The Club
Army of Two
Mercenaries 2
Quake 4
The BIGS
Skate
Brink
Dragon Age 2

Did I do good CAG?[/QUOTE]

Honestly there are a lot if shitty games there and a few good ones. Nice pickup on the skylanders pack though

1st Order (21.53)
Killzone 3 (PS3)
God of War 3 (PS3)
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (PS3)

2nd Order (21.53)
Killzone 3
AC:B (360)
AC:B (PS3)

3rd Order (21.53)
MvC3

4th Order (30.13)
Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate Edition (360)
Call of Duty 4: MW (PS3)
Halo 3 ODST (360)

5th Order (75.58)
COD: Black Ops (360)
COD: Black Ops (PS3)
God of War Origins HD Collection (PS3)

Although I'll be honest none of it was out of pocket though.

[quote name='Gabrius']Okay I gotta be done with this sale... this week I picked up:

The Club
Army of Two
Mercenaries 2
Quake 4
The BIGS
Skate
Brink
Dragon Age 2

Did I do good CAG?[/QUOTE]
No offense, but in all honesty who are we to tell you how you spent your money and also the value you received?

Ultimately it is in your hands how you do the evaluations. You happy with your purchase? Good for you. Glad you were able to utilize this promo.

I am still looking around... just not that sold on any of the used offerings yet.

[quote name='iduncurr']1st Order (21.53)
Killzone 3 (PS3)
God of War 3 (PS3)
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood (PS3)

2nd Order (21.53)
Killzone 3

3rd Order (21.53)
MvC3

4th Order (30.13)
Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate Edition (360)
Call of Duty 4: MW (PS3)
Halo 3 ODST (360)

5th Order (75.58)
COD: Black Ops (360)
COD: Black Ops (PS3)
God of War Origins HD Collection (PS3)

Although I'll be honest none of it was out of pocket though.[/QUOTE]

How did you get your 4th order for $30.13(Fallout: NV Ultimate Edition, COD 4 and Halo ODST)?

Agreed, God of War 3 was an amazing game. Was really hoping the new God of War game coming out was the 4th one but I'm not really sure what gods would be left to kill lol.

They priced Fallout NV Ultimate Edition as the regular edition (I bought it in-store)
Honestly, it's the only reason why I picked up COD4 and Halo 3 ODST cause it was the only two games around the $12-$15 price range that I would eventually play.

[quote name='iduncurr']They priced Fallout NV Ultimate Edition as the regular edition (I bought it in-store)
Honestly, it's the only reason why I picked up COD4 and Halo 3 ODST cause it was the only two games around the $12-$15 price range that I would eventually play.[/QUOTE]

So you got it for $9.99? That's a heck of deal, makes sense now.

[quote name='iduncurr']They priced Fallout NV Ultimate Edition as the regular edition (I bought it in-store)
Honestly, it's the only reason why I picked up COD4 and Halo 3 ODST cause it was the only two games around the $12-$15 price range that I would eventually play.[/QUOTE]
Wow very nice. Good one there.

[quote name='blazenumb1']So you got it for $9.99? That's a heck of deal, makes sense now.[/QUOTE]

Xbox version is $12.99 unfortunately but not bad either way.

I'm interested in this, but I'm kind of confused on how it all works out. People keep mentioning "in store only", so does it work out where you have to add your three games to the cart and then do some sort of in store pickup to receive the B2G1 deal?

Probably going to go for New Vegas Ultimate Edition, Dragon Age 2, not sure on the last one... But when I go to check out, only one allows me to choose the shipping option. That means some items are in store pickup only?

Also, what shape do these games come in for the most part? Complete? Trashed? What's the return policy if something comes in terrible shape?

Also, if I bought a game like Battlefield 2 Ultimate Edition, will it come without the DLC? I guess that's a dumb question, but it's worth asking.

Oh, just a word of warning, don't buy the New Vegas Ultimate Edition online! When you click to buy it preowned it sends you to the page for the standard copy, so it's just the standard copy, not the Ultimate Edition. I called Best Buy up and it's a site bug. He opened a bug case and they'll get back to me soon. Apparently he says the price it says there should stay the same ($12.99 for Xbox 360), but who knows.

Here's some badass in store pickup Xbox 360 deals though. Wish I had a Best Buy nearby (no BB on Maui):

Bully: Scholarship Edition - $14.99
Magna Carta 2 - $14.99
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 - $14.99

Magna Carta 2 and MUA2 are crazy deals. Coupled with B2G1 free? Jeez...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Idiotekque']I'm interested in this, but I'm kind of confused on how it all works out. People keep mentioning "in store only", so does it work out where you have to add your three games to the cart and then do some sort of in store pickup to receive the B2G1 deal?

Probably going to go for New Vegas Ultimate Edition, Dragon Age 2, not sure on the last one... But when I go to check out, only one allows me to choose the shipping option. That means some items are in store pickup only?

Also, what shape do these games come in for the most part? Complete? Trashed? What's the return policy if something comes in terrible shape?

Also, if I bought a game like Battlefield 2 Ultimate Edition, will it come without the DLC? I guess that's a dumb question, but it's worth asking.[/QUOTE]
Just put the 3 games you want in your cart. The lowest priced out of the 3 will be marked as $0.00. You will have an option to pick it up in store or have them shipped. It depends if the store you want has it in stock or if there is stock left in the warehouse to have it shipped. You can mix and match to have them in store or shipped and still get the B2G1 offer.

To give you an idea, my 3 games(god of war 3, marvel vs capcom 3, and killzone 3) I ordered on Sunday just arrived today. Killzone 3 came with original case, cover art, and no instruction booklet. Marvel vs Capcom 3 came complete. God of War 3 came complete but the disc was loose inside when I opened it. All the discs are in like-new condition with no scratches, I'm assuming best buy has some crazy good disc resurfacing machine. Your order might be different since Best Buy does not guarantee you will get everything besides the game disc itself and a case.

No guarantee that it will come with an un-used DLC code as with any used games you buy from any other stores. Only exception is gamefly.

Thanks for the info. They probably have something like and Azuradisc machine; like all huge game sellers should have...

I've noticed now that certain items have marked "shipping not available on this item", and it applies to most of the good deals like Dragon Age 2 and the ones I listed above. Too bad.

My last set of 3 games from this sale showed up yesterday (had to do ship-to-store), and I just grabbed them this afternoon. I have to say, everything I got was immaculate; including mint cover art, manual, and game discs. VERY impressed, especially with the ship-to-store copies. Snaged Ass Creed: Bro (both consoles), NBA 2K11 (both consoles; was rocking this out all day to get ready for the games tonight), God of War 3, and Marvel vs. Capcom 3.

BB was really on fire with the deals this week; can't wait to see what next week holds.

Hey peeps, strait edge has a great flip with this. The base value at gamestop for ass creed britherhood is 12$ so with this b2g1 free you buy 3 copys for 19.99 and flip them using the gs preorder promo with the pur card to get 50$ and change :)

[quote name='strait edge follower']Hey peeps, strait edge has a great flip with this. The base value at gamestop for ass creed britherhood is 12$ so with this b2g1 free you buy 3 copys for 19.99 and flip them using the gs preorder promo with the pur card to get 50$ and change :)[/QUOTE]

You are late to the party on this one bro :(

[quote name='KtMack23']You are late to the party on this one bro :([/QUOTE]
I think he must of been living under a heavy rock. :D

[quote name='strait edge follower']Hey peeps, strait edge has a great flip with this. The base value at gamestop for ass creed britherhood is 12$ so with this b2g1 free you buy 3 copys for 19.99 and flip them using the gs preorder promo with the pur card to get 50$ and change :)[/QUOTE]
I thought that was a given?
I mean there is also the tier trade (you have to trade in 7 games minimum to get the 30% bonus trade-in) and also the DLC bonus trade-in (purchase any DLC)
so you have option for the 30% trade-in (40% if your a PUR Member)
>_>

[quote name='KtMack23']You are late to the party on this one bro :([/QUOTE]

Really ? Oh well this is my first time posting in this thread so im not surprised i was late lol. Flipping mode engaged !

Not mention that most if not all of BB's preowned games limit you to one copy of said game per cart, so you can't buy three of the same game in one cart to get the third free.

:whistle2:\"

[quote name='Idiotekque']Not mention that most if not all of BB's preowned games limit you to one copy of said game per cart, so you can't buy three of the same game in one cart to get the third free.[/QUOTE]

The second time I got in on this deal...it said "IN STORE ONLY". Got 2 on 1 console and 1 on the other console. Must be an online rule of getting 1 of the same game on the same console.

I'm just waiting for the BB bug crew to contact me. F:NVUE is just too much of a steal at $12.99 to pass up... if they actually honor that price.

KZ3 was gone at my BB, so got 2K11, Fable 3, and Fight Night: Round 4. Been wanting to play that one for a while. Had everything else. Pretty good for six a pop.

[quote name='Idiotekque']I'm just waiting for the BB bug crew to contact me. F:NVUE is just too much of a steal at $12.99 to pass up... if they actually honor that price.[/QUOTE]
How are you adding it to your cart? It just redirects me to the standard edition.

Might pick up MOH, Borderlands, and L.A. Noire with my welcome pack B2G1 free. Already played Noire so I'll likely trade that free game back in for $12.80 credit.

Anyone else who will be new to Borderlands and wants a co-op partner can feel free to add me. gt: Dund3r

[quote name='Dund3r']Might pick up MOH, Borderlands, and L.A. Noire with my welcome pack B2G1 free. Already played Noire so I'll likely trade that free game back in for $12.80 credit.

Anyone else who will be new to Borderlands and wants a co-op partner can feel free to add me. gt: Dund3r[/QUOTE]
How are you planning on doing that? I also got the coupons and they seem good but BB doesn't the coupon say that it's not eligible with Bestbuy.com & in-store pickups?

That's what is kinda making it hard for me, since I know I won't find 3 good pre-owned games in just 1 BB.

[quote name='eXiON']How are you planning on doing that? I also got the coupons and they seem good but BB doesn't the coupon say that it's not eligible with Bestbuy.com & in-store pickups?

That's what is kinda making it hard for me, since I know I won't find 3 good pre-owned games in just 1 BB.[/QUOTE]

According to the BB stock checker, all 3 are in stock at my local BB. Lucky me I guess. I will stop in tomorrow so hopefully they are all still there.

Went ahead and picked up Uncharted 2 again. Just feel like playing through it again. I traded it a few months ago for more than I'm paying for it this time so good deal in my book.

[quote name='eXiON']How are you planning on doing that? I also got the coupons and they seem good but BB doesn't the coupon say that it's not eligible with Bestbuy.com & in-store pickups?

That's what is kinda making it hard for me, since I know I won't find 3 good pre-owned games in just 1 BB.[/QUOTE]

Use stock checker to locate the games at your local best buy then travel there and purchase them.

Hmmmmm...

Maybe I should pick up a pre-owned copy of Borderlands for PS3 to use with my GOTY edition DLC code voucher I never used when I had an early copy of that GOTY. But I also still have Rage sealed from that $5 sale a couple months ago, so I could just play that.:whistle2:k

Decisions, decisions.

[quote name='Alkalinejoe']How are you adding it to your cart? It just redirects me to the standard edition.[/QUOTE]
That's the point, it's a bug. The page for Ultimate Edition SAYS that you can get it preowned for $12.99, but the bug is that the "preowned" Ultimate Edition is just the standard edition.

I repeated to the guy on the phone "Am I going to be able to get the Ultimate Edition for $12.99 like it says?" and he told me yes. Then again, I also asked him how long I had on the B2G1 promotion and he said that there wasn't a set date and that it would be an ongoing promotion. Less than 48 hours later and it's gone, so I can't say I have a lot faith in what he said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back