CAG PS3 Unreal Tournament 3 Night [On Indefinite Hold]

[quote name='kazo']LOL nope, but I thought you guys would be better competition ;) Don't know why I couldn't hear you though. I didn't have that mute option on...[/quote]

hmm well the smack i was talking and consequent shooting at you was because i wanted you to grabble my hovercraft to score faster :p since you wouldnt, i just ending up pushing you instead.

[quote name='Paco']That's because most of the people only play this game on mondays instead of playing it daily.[/QUOTE]

I don't play it much either lol, I only have 1 trophy in this game! I barley play it though...

[quote name='joshr915']hmm well the smack i was talking and consequent shooting at you was because i wanted you to grabble my hovercraft to score faster :p since you wouldnt, i just ending up pushing you instead.[/QUOTE]

XD THATS WHY YOU WERE DOING THAAAT!! Sorry! Pushing me there was hella funny tho.

good games last night, I bailed just after 9 MST, was damn tired...and not sure what was going on with my mic, I couldn't hear you all thru it and you guys couldn't hear me...and yes I did turn it on this time. =)

[quote name='AllahBomber']new username, ahoy! :D[/QUOTE]
:whistle2:s:whistle2:k
Now I can't remember what your old one was. :lol:

And, the reason I was really quiet for 10-15 minutes Monday was I had to take my dog outside for a bit.
Strange thing was it caused my headset (the Official PS3 one) to disconnect, I did that before while I was still using the Warhawk bundle one and it didn't disconnect. Maybe it needs a stronger signal to maintain the HQ connection.

Hey, need a little help here. Is there an easy way to get the Untouchable trophy? I see a ton of people with it, but I just can't do it. It's the beat a God-mode bot 20 times in a row trophy.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Hey, need a little help here. Is there an easy way to get the Untouchable trophy? I see a ton of people with it, but I just can't do it. It's the beat a God-mode bot 20 times in a row trophy.[/QUOTE]
Use a vehicle or turret.

Stopped in for a bit.. I thought I was having trouble joining and I was about to give up but I see things were just running a bit late. I can't decide if I like playing this or not.. just really quick paced and I don't even feel like I have enough time to turn around or get a shot off before I'm dead more than not.

Tonight was quality over quantity, for sure. WTF happened with that one map, it made basically everyone drop out? How did it even end up on the list of maps then?

[quote name='johnnypark']WTF happened with that one map, it made basically everyone drop out? How did it even end up on the list of maps then?[/QUOTE]
no idea how it got there. blame luis :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I got dropped when dragon lord was picked.
Side note... I was 18 to 15 against Akasha when she decided to start playing all defensively... :bomb:. :lol:

[quote name='mguiddy']Yeah, I got dropped when dragon lord was picked.
Side note... I was 18 to 15 against Akasha when she decided to start playing all defensively... :bomb:. :lol:[/QUOTE]want some co-op help with her? Even if you don't, can you do her on co-op and invite me so I can get my trophy.

And I left for the night when Allah went to get food, since I thought it was over.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Anyone up for an Insane Campaign runthrough? The AI voices are slowly grinding away at my nerves...[/QUOTE]

hardgaynf8.gif

YOU'LL FEEL THE IMPACT OF THAT ONE IN A MOMENT

GGs last night, where did you all get that map from, if I remember, I got mine from the mod browser download, and seem to have been connected, but it was only 3 of us, everyone else was dropped...anyways...is there a game next week, or are people gone because of long weekend/memorial day

[quote name='jwargand']GGs last night, where did you all get that map from, if I remember, I got mine from the mod browser download, and seem to have been connected, but it was only 3 of us, everyone else was dropped...anyways...is there a game next week, or are people gone because of long weekend/memorial day[/QUOTE]
I downloaded everything in the mod browser when I got my copy... Unless they added new stuff since or removed stuff before...
:whistle2:k

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Anyone up for an Insane Campaign runthrough? The AI voices are slowly grinding away at my nerves...[/QUOTE]I'll be down for some insane co-op. And all you need to do is beat the last mission of the chapter on insane, so you could just play through the begining of the chapter on easy, but we would need to find a guide on what maps to do.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Anyone up for an Insane Campaign runthrough? The AI voices are slowly grinding away at my nerves...[/QUOTE]I'll be down for some insane co-op. And all you need to do is beat the last mission of the chapter on insane, so you could just play through the begining of the chapter on easy, but we would need to find a guide on what maps to do.

[quote name='mguiddy']I downloaded everything in the mod browser when I got my copy... Unless they added new stuff since or removed stuff before...:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]I'm pretty sure the new stuff they add is highlighted in yellow. So just remember the number of mods they have, then if it goes up just look for the yellow mods.

[quote name='AllahBomber']what are everyones memorial day plans? will we have enough for a game?[/QUOTE]Nothing, I should be their. Unless, my sister wants me to go to Disneyland.

[quote name='AllahBomber']they add and remove stuff now and then, ya.

what are everyones memorial day plans? will we have enough for a game?[/QUOTE]

I'll be visiting a friend in Oklahoma (yawn), so I don't think I'll be around.

Yeah, I'd be down with trying some coop Akasha action. :lol:
I haven't tried her a second time, but I need the "Beat the game on Coop trophy" so... two birds and all that jazz.

My biggest fear is more cannon fodder for Akasha and lag. But trying it won't hurt.

[quote name='mguiddy']Yeah, I'd be down with trying some coop Akasha action. :lol:
I haven't tried her a second time, but I need the "Beat the game on Coop trophy" so... two birds and all that jazz.[/QUOTE]Ok, I'll start making my way through chapter V to get to Akasha, then I'll wait for You & DMC to get on for some insane Akasha.

[quote name='mguiddy']Yeah, I'd be down with trying some coop Akasha action. :lol:
I haven't tried her a second time, but I need the "Beat the game on Coop trophy" so... two birds and all that jazz.

My biggest fear is more cannon fodder for Akasha and lag. But trying it won't hurt.[/QUOTE]
You only need to beat Akasha for that trophy. I remember looking at your Trophy List and seeing like 3% for UT3 and then a couple days later it was 68%. I was like :applause:
[quote name='blader16']Ok, I'll start making my way through chapter V to get to Akasha, then I'll wait for You & DMC to get on for some insane Akasha.[/QUOTE]
I need the whole thing on Insane, so I can join with you on the in-betweens too.

The worst one is "*insert something* at Mid-field low!" One guy will say that and the others must thought I'd didn't hear it the first time. Or when they say the got something or killed someone when they clearly didn't.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']You only need to beat Akasha for that trophy. I remember looking at your Trophy List and seeing like 3% for UT3 and then a couple days later it was 68%. I was like :applause:
[/QUOTE]
It probably just didn't sync for a while. It took more than a few days to go from 3 to 68.

And to blader...
if you're insistent on hosting a coop game, whats your connection like?

[quote name='mguiddy']if you're insistent on hosting a coop game, whats your connection like?[/QUOTE]ive got a good connection (10/1) but I'll just join your game. I wouldve, but it didn't realize you sent me an invite since it doesn't say anything to you in-game

[quote name='blader16']ive got a good connection (10/1) but I'll just join your game. I wouldve, but it didn't realize you sent me an invite since it doesn't say anything to you in-game[/QUOTE]
It should've displayed a little grey banner on the bottom of the screen.

I should be back this monday, my comp was dead last week so I couldn't get the maps and whatnot. Is warfare the one where we fight to destory the cores?

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Got the Campaign insane trophies on my own. Not too hard actually. Like the back of my Hand trophy doesn't look fun though.[/QUOTE]did you just beat the last mission? Or the whole thing on insane? & yeah, I'm not looking forward to that trophy.

bread's done
Back