Ceci n'est pas une OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mike23']Nice google ad, in response to the conversation:

"Asian Girls For Marriage"[/QUOTE]
Is that how Chea--

Nevermind.

That reminds me.

Who has the picture where it's a bunch of women looking up at CheapyD?

I had some alterations to make to it.

[quote name='Punk_Raven']And how'd you get that rippin' Samurai Jack gamerpic?[/QUOTE]
I work for Microsoft.

They added a Samurai Jack picture pack a couple of weeks ago.

[quote name='Strell']That reminds me.

Who has the picture where it's a bunch of women looking up at CheapyD?

I had some alterations to make to it.[/QUOTE]
You better photoshop his face on all of the girls' heads.

I think Mighty Mak posted that ish, by the gay.

[quote name='Brak']You better photoshop his face on all of the girls' heads.

I think Mighty Mak posted that ish, by the gay.[/QUOTE]

You already know that's what I suggested at the time.

That is how I ro'.

Someone over at SD said there could be a 37" olevia for 300 bucks, and there was another guy basically confirming it. I really want a 1080p set, but for that price I would just get that instead and wait for 1080p to drop some more.

[quote name='Brak']Just ask her out.

"Hey. You want to go out sometime?"

Works like a charm.

If you want to appear smoove, say:

"You wanna go out sometime? If not, that's cool. If you do, that's cool, too."[/quote]

First rule of salesmenship (and isn't asking someone out selling yourself?): don't even put the thought of turning you down in her head.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Someone over at SD said there could be a 37" olevia for 300 bucks, and there was another guy basically confirming it. I really want a 1080p set, but for that price I would just get that instead and wait for 1080p to drop some more.[/quote]Don't need 1080p until you hit 50"+. You honestly won't see it.

That deal is hot and I kinda want it for an extra TV.
I love my Olevia 27".

If I can wall mount that 37", I'm all for it.
(i couldn't wall mount the 27"because the base couldn't be removed)

[quote name='PlumeNoir']First rule of salesmenship (and isn't asking someone out selling yourself?): don't even put the thought of turning you down in her head.[/quote]
but wat if u wanna sound cul or sond liek u dont caer if she turn u down or not?

[quote name='dallow']Don't need 1080p until you hit 50"+. You honestly won't see it.

That deal is hot and I kinda want it for an extra TV.
I love my Olevia 27".

If I can hang mount that 37", I'm all for it.[/QUOTE]

Unless you are going to hook it up to your PC, which is why I wanted a 42" 1080p set. For 300 I will get by playing on my monitor though. Getting a cheap TV like this would mean I would already have almost enough money for a new rig, which would be awesome.

My boyfriend likes to tell me how he never gave me the impression he was a romantic so why should I care... he asked me out in a poem.

Yet when he asks me to marry him, he tossed the ring at me and said, here, you already know I have it anyways.

Oh how the mystery and romance dies.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']First rule of salesmenship (and isn't asking someone out selling yourself?): don't even put the thought of turning you down in her head.[/QUOTE]
Haven't you seen Office Space?

[quote name='utopianmachine']Aw. That's cute and sad. So what'd you say?[/QUOTE]
Come put the ring on me, you dumbass, I think... it's been a couple years.
Yet, I'm still not married. He's in college still and I'm the one bringing in the dough.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Someone over at SD said there could be a 37" olevia for 300 bucks, and there was another guy basically confirming it. I really want a 1080p set, but for that price I would just get that instead and wait for 1080p to drop some more.[/quote]

Yes please.

Details?

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Come put the ring on me, you dumbass, I think... it's been a couple years.
Yet, I'm still not married. He's in college still and I'm the one bringing in the dough.[/QUOTE]
Haven't you been engaged for ages though?

[quote name='Brak']Haven't you seen Office Space?[/quote]

Yeah, but I didn't get the reference.

Been kinda busy all night, so I guess I am only half here.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Haven't you been engaged for ages though?[/QUOTE]
3 years... yep.
Yet my friend gets married with a guy she met not 6 months prior while they are both in vet school.
I doubt I'll get married any time soon. It's not like he's going any where. He's driving my car, living in my apartment, using a computer I bought for him. Let's not even go into the video games.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']3 years... yep.
Yet my friend gets married with a guy she met not 6 months prior while they are both in vet school.
I doubt I'll get married any time soon. It's not like he's going any where. He's driving my car, living in my apartment, using a computer I bought for him. Let's not even go into the video games.[/QUOTE]
How long until he graduates? 3 years is a long time to wait.

your dum
[quote name='AngellicLulu']3 years... yep.
I doubt I'll get married any time soon. It's not like he's going any where. He's driving my car, living in my apartment, using a computer I bought for him. Let's not even go into the video games.[/quote]

Wow. I was only playing on Medium to get myself back into the GH-playing mode. Holy shit was the battle with Lou tough even in Medium...Stupid Satan and his love of the lefty flip.

[quote name='Liquid 2']How long until he graduates? 3 years is a long time to wait.[/QUOTE]
He hasn't decided on a major. He's currently at Community College due to stupid bureaucratic bullshit. This is the first year he's been able to get back into college. (and you can guess who paid tuition)
He is a brilliant writer, but he wants to go into politics to make a difference. I'd rather him write. I'm not a politic wife and if he ever tried to run for advance office positions, I'm sure my transgender sibling will be brought up.
I don't care about waiting. I'm settled. Marriage is just for the tax break, the kids and changing my stupid ass last name.

I would spread an engagement out for sooooo long.

Weddings are the scariest shit on Earth.

I'd faint.

[quote name='Kayden']your dum[/quote]

I disagree. I put off my engagement to my ex as long as I could. I'm glad I did, because I am sooooo glad I didn't marry her...

What the fuck?

I'm on the phone with a friend right now and she says, "Did I ever tell you about the time I was at a party and the girl puts in a home video and it's a video of her getting in on with the dog I was currently petting..."

Has nothing to do with that and more to do with the fact that its not possible for someone to love her if they don't even respect her. This guy has been milking her teats for years. Its foolish to think you love someone and can be loved by someone that uses you to fulfill their every need.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I disagree. I put off my engagement to my ex as long as I could. I'm glad I did, because I am sooooo glad I didn't marry her...[/quote]

Are you both confused and aroused? I know I am.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']What the fuck?

I'm on the phone with a friend right now and she says, "Did I ever tell you about the time I was at a party and the girl puts in a home video and it's a video of her getting in on with the dog I was currently petting..."

...[/quote]

Goddamn. My family went to my other cousins', where there were 9 boxes of pizza for everyone. There were at least 4 boxes remaining at the end, but they didn't bring any back! :hot:

[quote name='Kayden']Are you both confused and aroused? I know I am.[/quote]

Mind you, this is the same woman that is taking my wife to a fetish show next week.

I have no idea what to think of the dog-fucking-video story. The worst part of that? She interupted a Red WIngs game to show that.

********** at 9:14 PM never4ever (guest) left the room
********** at 9:14 PM CheapyD (guest) left the room
********** at 9:15 PM evilmax17 (guest) left the room
Moxio (guest): *scoffs*
Moxio (guest): Well!
********** at 9:16 PM DDL (guest) left the room
CaseyRyback (guest): damn everyone left us
CaseyRyback (guest): bastards
Moxio (guest): Will you hold me
CaseyRyback (guest): Love lift us up where we belong!
Moxio (guest): Um.
********** at 9:21 PM Moxio (guest) left the room

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back