Dan's Saikyo Dojo: Fighter Thread 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='The VGM']I just looked for it in my email and what I saw wasn't to my liking.

Would have expected something more serious.[/QUOTE]

LMAO
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

that is the gayest thing i've seen all day. so are you going to use that one, or are you going to request another one?

[quote name='gigan54']LMAO
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

that is the gayest thing i've seen all day. so are you going to use that one, or are you going to request another one?[/QUOTE]

If I said it wasn't to my liking, why the fuck would I use it?

[quote name='gigan54']because it has dan. i thought that was all you cared about?[/QUOTE]

You're a dumbass. Why the fuck would I spend $140 to get that piece of shit made?

Anyways, I might have to go ahead with my 2nd idea if I don't get decent Dan art.

It's bout to be a Czech flag, with the buttons and stick matching where they are placed, ie stick would be blue buttons in the white part would be white and buttons in the red part would be red. Incase you can't think of it off the top of your head, or you've never seen one:

Nice, but not quite what I'm looking for. I like my name in Vice City letters though.

Edit: I'm whipping something up in paint to give a general idea of what I'd like

dan is a pretty fun character to use in CvS2. he would be a better character if his koryuken had a lot faster start up. and his hurricane kick makes him fly.

OK this is what I whipped up. Obviously it would be A LOT more polished. I just made my name like that in the corner as a place holder. It looks really ugly cause the jpeg compression molested it.

it's the constant whooping and rolling around that makes me think he's gay. oh but you assumed it was the gi, right?

did i say anything about the pink gi? no, now STFU!!

[quote name='The VGM']No. I'm sick of you douchebags calling Dan gay because he wears a pink gi. Grow the fuck up.[/QUOTE]

do you even know why Capcom made dan?

[quote name='The VGM']No. I'm sick of you douchebags calling Dan gay because he wears a pink gi. Grow the fuck up.[/QUOTE]

:lol: no. the gi just seals the deal, ya know? plus, if you're going to dish it out, at least learn how to take it

[quote name='gigan54']it's the constant whooping and rolling around that makes me think he's gay. oh but you assumed it was the gi, right?

did i say anything about the pink gi? no, now STFU!![/QUOTE]

Don't you ever tell me to stfu in my own topic. I can't wait to beat your ass in 2 hours.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']do you even know why Capcom made dan?[/QUOTE]

I have a fucking Dan avatar, Dan signiture, and I'm getting a Dan arcade stick made, the fuck do you think?

[quote name='Apossum']:lol: no. the gi just seals the deal, ya know? plus, if you're going to dish it out, at least learn how to take it[/QUOTE]

I diss people, not their characters. nt tho.

[quote name='The VGM']Don't you ever tell me to stfu in my own topic. I can't wait to beat your ass in 2 hours.[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah, how are we doing this again?

[quote name='evilmax17']Oh yeah, how are we doing this again?[/QUOTE]

Well, I shoot a hadouken in your face, and then I do an uppercut super, and you fall down.

we all meet up in godweapon and i'll host. then the rest of the contestants join the game and I'll switch the players off when needed. if it runs too slow, then we'll just start 2 seperate games.

so it's a 3 out of 5 series consisting of 5 rounds per fight. whoever wins moves up to the championship bout. then another 3 wins makes you CAG's sfa3 champion. good luck to all the participants.

the fights will be
1. theVGm vs. evilmax17

followed by :
2.gigan54 vs. apossum

[quote name='The VGM']Well, I shoot a hadouken in your face, and then I do an uppercut super, and you fall down.[/QUOTE]

don't you mean a gadoken and a koryuken ;)

if you know then why do you keep defending him like he is so awesome. Funny how someone made as a joke can be so cool in some people's minds

[quote name='gigan54']don't you mean a gadoken and a koryuken ;)[/QUOTE]

I don't use Dan when I play seriously. I don't have everything I need to use him effectively.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']if you know then why do you keep defending him like he is so awesome. Funny how someone made as a joke can be so cool in some people's minds[/QUOTE]

The fuck do you care. He's a good fighter and he doesn't get the credit he deserves. Yes he was used to get back at SNK. That doesn't make him a bad fighter. This thread is about fighters, not about arguing with me. You should actually talk about them instead of just poking in to argue with me.

lotta hate in this thread. does anyone play CvS2? i feel like we should make a topic about that.strats and stuff.

[quote name='The VGM']

I diss people, not their characters. nt tho.[/QUOTE]

actually, you diss people, the games they like, their avatars, their personalities, you tell them they can't talk certain ways in "your" thread, and honestly, you're just annoying the hell out of everyone. I laughed at first, but now I think you're just screwing up the thread and scaring people away. Guilewasnk is totally right, it was cooler before. so lose the attitude....please....you don't look tough, you just look immature.

[quote name='2poor']lotta hate in this thread. does anyone play CvS2? i feel like we should make a topic about that.strats and stuff.[/QUOTE]

i wouldn't call it hate. just banter.

and i like to play cvs2, but have no clue on how to use the a-groove efficiently. i tend to favor the capcom characters because the snk ones just feel weird with a 6-button layout.

[quote name='caseyryback']if you know then why do you keep defending him like he is so awesome. Funny how someone made as a joke can be so cool in some people's minds[/QUOTE]
dude dan is cool because he was made to look weak on purpose. he's one of the few capcom characters that has a personality. he's a parody and that's what makes him cool... at least to me anyways

edit: one hour to showtime!!!

[quote name='Apossum']actually, you diss people, the games they like, their avatars, their personalities, you tell them they can't talk certain ways in "your" thread, and honestly, you're just annoying the hell out of everyone. I laughed at first, but now I think you're just screwing up the thread and scaring people away. Guilewasnk is totally right, it was cooler before. so lose the attitude....please....you don't look tough, you just look immature.[/QUOTE]

Where on that list was characters? EXACTLY! I'm not trying to look tough. I don't really care how you guys see me character-wise. It's not like we're friends, or that I'm going to be hanging around with you in the future.

[quote name='2poor']lotta hate in this thread. does anyone play CvS2? i feel like we should make a topic about that.strats and stuff.[/QUOTE]

I play online occasionally. I don't have a whole lot to offer on strategy though because quite frankly, I am not that good. I still have fun playing though. The team I seem to have the most success with E.Honda, Joe Higashi, and Ken.

[quote name='2poor']
lotta hate in this thread. does anyone play CvS2? i feel like we should make a topic about that.strats and stuff. [/quote]

I just got CvS2 the other day...i'll probably be on for a bit tonight. Gt: sonic docta :)

[quote name='The VGM']Where on that list was characters? EXACTLY! I'm not trying to look tough. I don't really care how you guys see me character-wise. It's not like we're friends, or that I'm going to be hanging around with you in the future.[/QUOTE]

Have it your way. I don't particularly agree with yer philosophy. Doesn't matter if I'll meet any of you guys or not, though I wish there was a spot we could all meet up, cause there's no one who plays fighters in my town. at least, no one cool and levelheaded.

[quote name='2poor']im getting cable soon. is there CvS2 on emulator? i dont have an xbox so i cant play live.[/QUOTE]

sadly cps-3(the board that runs sfIII, mvc2, cvs2,etc) hasn't been cracked yet. and i don't have an xbox either so live is out fo the question for me too :cry:

[quote name='gigan54']sadly cps-3(the board that runs sfIII, mvc2, cvs2,etc) hasn't been cracked yet. and i don't have an xbox either so live is out fo the question for me too :cry:[/QUOTE]
MvC2 was Naomi (the board the DC is based off of), and I think CvS2 was too.

Everyone is online right? Wanna get the tourney goin?

[quote name='evilmax17']MvC2 was Naomi (the board the DC is based off of), and I think CvS2 was too.

Everyone is online right? Wanna get the tourney goin?[/QUOTE]

really? thanks for the info.

yeah i want to start the tourney right now. so vgm and apossum, get on over to godweapon

[quote name='evilmax17']MvC2 was Naomi (the board the DC is based off of), and I think CvS2 was too.

Everyone is online right? Wanna get the tourney goin?[/QUOTE]

you are correct. the only games based on the CPS III boards are the SFIII games and a few obscure Capcom games. Pretty much everything that is newer is Naomi or Naomi 2 (which includes Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and the CvSNK games ).

Ok there's gonna be a tournament on-my campus on September 10th. The games that are gonna be played are:

Tekken 5
Street Fighter III Third Strike
Capcom vs. SNK 2
Guilty Gear XX# Reload
Marvel vs. Capcom 2

I plan on entering all except MvC2 (I personally dislike that game). I have a good shot at T5, and I'm almost sure I'll be winning 3S (not to sound arrogant or anything, but I've played again most of the guys who play fighters on-campus, and they're all shoto scrubs), but I'm seriously gonna need some help in CvS2, so any strats in that area would be helpful.

Any tips from anyone?

[quote name='2poor']it would be helpful if you actually told us who you use and what groove you use.[/QUOTE]

Whoops, my bad.

Iori/Kim/King C-groove

damn i was hoping you used some of my characters.

iori

c. lk, s. hp to any super/special
Iori's main anti-air is cr.hp
lp, lp, cr.lk x rekkas
lp, hp x rekkas
lp, cr. lk, Fierce DP
poke =s.hk, c.hk, s.mk

His main game is to roll and roll cancel to get in close to the opponent, then do a combo into QCB+P X3, put them at (or near) the corner, then pressure them with pokes and his Scum Gale command throw.

ill post some stuff about your other characters later.

edit: i used to play mvc2 but then everybody started to use magneto, sentinel, iron man, and psylocke. god all that game is now is assists.

Lol all those MvC2 suck balls besides Iron Man. God Tier smod-smear

[quote name='2poor']damn i was hoping you used some of my characters.

iori

lp, lp, cr.lk x rekkas
lp, hp x rekkas
lp, cr. lk, Fierce DP
poke =s.hk, c.hk, s.mk

His main game is to roll and roll cancel to get in close to the opponent, then do a combo into QCB+P X3, put them at (or near) the corner, then pressure them with pokes and his Scum Gale command throw.

edit: i used to play mvc2 but then everybody started to use magneto, sentinel, iron man, and psylocke. god all that game is now is assists.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='2poor']damn i was hoping you used some of my characters.

iori

lp, lp, cr.lk x rekkas
lp, hp x rekkas
lp, cr. lk, Fierce DP
poke =s.hk, c.hk, s.mk

edit: i used to play mvc2 but then everybody started to use magneto, sentinel, iron man, and psylocke. god all that game is now is assists.[/QUOTE]

Awesome shit. Thanks.

Dima got pooned

Expect him to talk all this shit about how I forfeit because I had to goto bed. Then he'll say I can't use Dan anymore or some bullshit.

Yes Dima, you are better then me. But that Justin Wong kid is better then me in MvC2, so that means I automatically suck? No. You aren't even that good in the first place and the reason you win is because you sweep and throw, one of which I can't even do. You can go back to smoking weed and being a racist you immigrant ass bitch.

Mega Dima (10:24:19 PM): don't make me pawn you again
Mega Dima (10:25:23 PM): why would you want sfa3 logo on your stick? you suck at sfa3
MightyDucks1no1 (10:25:37 PM): you're a douche
MightyDucks1no1 (10:25:44 PM): and taunting me won't get me to play you
MightyDucks1no1 (10:25:47 PM): $$$$$$
Mega Dima (10:25:50 PM): you suck though
Mega Dima (10:25:51 PM): be realistic
Mega Dima (10:25:57 PM): get one that says "SVC vs. Capcom"
Mega Dima (10:26:06 PM): or "Street Fighter: The Movie: The game"
MightyDucks1no1 (10:26:16 PM): You're a douche
MightyDucks1no1 (10:26:43 PM): SFA3 is where Dan shines
MightyDucks1no1 (10:26:47 PM): Think
MightyDucks1no1 (10:26:47 PM): $$$$$$
Mega Dima (10:26:51 PM): dan sucks in every game
Mega Dima (10:26:56 PM): except maybe snk vs. capcom
Mega Dima (10:26:57 PM): chaos
MightyDucks1no1 (10:27:18 PM): You just suck with him
Mega Dima (10:27:27 PM): he sucks
Mega Dima (10:27:32 PM): you rarely beat me with him
Mega Dima (10:27:35 PM): no one beats me with him
Mega Dima (10:27:36 PM): cuz he sucks
MightyDucks1no1 (10:27:39 PM): play me
Mega Dima (10:27:42 PM): wtf
Mega Dima (10:27:44 PM): fine
Mega Dima (10:27:52 PM): but if it gets to 10-0 you can never use dan again
MightyDucks1no1 (10:28:17 PM): server 1
MightyDucks1no1 signed off at 10:46:09 PM.
MightyDucks1no1 signed on at 10:48:06 PM.
MightyDucks1no1 signed off at 10:52:30 PM.

VGM proceeds to lose 8-0 and says he has "to leave omg wtf bbq"... Yeah he did get that perfect on me... then the next match I almost got one on him.. what a luser.

[quote name='The VGM']Lol all those MvC2 suck balls besides Iron Man. God Tier smod-smear[/QUOTE]

what chu talkin bout vgm?!
magnetos infinite is easier than iron mans.
sentinels assist pwns.
sentinels air combos are broken so he pwns in the air.
psylockes assist is one of the best in the game.

[quote name='2poor']magnetos infinite is easier than iron mans. [/QUOTE]
Which one? If you would be so kind as to write it out, i'd be ablidged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back