General Fighting Game Thread #48 Turbo - !quote 16 ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah that sucks, they didn't give you shit Joe? damn.

AX is evil.

JEKKI: I love how you tossed his ass whenever he tried to do his distortion up close lolol...

Off topic.... or on actually.

Fighting game community party/meetup at SDCC after hours from 7 PM til midnight, whos down?

[quote name='MarkMan']Ah that sucks, they didn't give you shit Joe? damn.

AX is evil.
[/QUOTE]
i could've taken extra prizing but i took it late and i didn't get that flimsy blazblue bag i wanted!

the copies we ran at AX were like some ghetto confidential development ones. i wanted one but the boss said we had to return it. grrr.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Evil Dan has been wanted by peeps for a while, including myself.

the closest we got to it was in NGPC Match of the Millenium where Dan's super taunt mimicked Akuma...[/QUOTE]

I didn't say Evil Dan. I said SERIOUS DAN

Serious Dan? You miss the point of the character! >_<

BlazBlue iz funz. Trying to learn Noel.

But oh shit, KOFXII is almost here already! >_

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']If you want serious dan, go play Art of Fighting.[/QUOTE]

That's not SERIOUS DAN. That's Ryo. I C WUT U DID THAR. BOOOOOOOOOOOOb:booty:

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']What is broken Destiny? I've heard people say it's a SCIV port and I've heard people disagree.[/QUOTE]

Its SC on the psp.

Comes out on the 24th Jim

SCIV on PSP + some additions like a few modes and characters like Kratos and Chac.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Project Justice is too expensive.[/QUOTE]

and worth every penny.

[quote name='PhrostByte']So Rolento, you know anything about SFA3MAX on PS3? Is that like a full version? Online too, perhaps?[/QUOTE]
Isn't that the PSP game?

[quote name='PhrostByte']So Rolento, you know anything about SFA3MAX on PS3? Is that like a full version? Online too, perhaps?[/QUOTE]

Dont be excited at all:

It's a UMD to Digital version of the PSP game. Nothing new other than format :(

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Dont be excited at all:

It's a UMD to Digital version of the PSP game. Nothing new other than format :([/QUOTE]

I told you that in the chat frost, but did ya listen? Nooo.

[quote name='distgfx']I told you that in the chat frost, but did ya listen? Nooo.[/QUOTE]

Now you know The Phrost never listens. :]

Alright homies, I got my ticket today. I arrive in vegas at 2:20 pm or so thursday on alaska airlines flight 610, and return at 9:15am monday on 619.

My presence is now confirmed, we must exchange phone numbers!

I the fgt feast still set for friday?

Dayuuum! Mine ending up costing about 280, and with registration being 70 for me as well I'm going to have to watch my money for a bit before evo. I should be fine though since i get my holiddaaaay money from the 8 hours I worked on the 4th.

So I switched to Hakumen as a main for now. Despite his short comings pretty fun, only grip I have is his f.c doesn't hit grounded toons:whistle2:k. I don't recall it not hitting in the arcades and a few people I talked to at dl are pretty sure it hit as well. Wonder if this is a glitch or a change made for consoles.

Couldn't connect to you at all J. And then you log :cry:

On a side note who is pumped for KoF:booty:

BlazBlue is incredible. I don't know how many times this must be said, but I'll say it again.

I seriously didn't give a rat's ass about Guilty Gear but something about Blaz Blue sucks me in. Everything from the Battle Fantasia type progression in story to the general game play. Now I most certianly suck at Blaz Blue but glad I invested it especially since some of the SE's are selling out and the standard ships in a few weeks.

I look forward to KOF but I suck so bad at KOF It's going to mainly for eye candy.

It's kinda funny that my best game was DOA and everyone jokes about it as a serious fighter. I wanted to kick a lot as Hworang this year but I might have to hold off my Tekken purchase till Jan/Feb due to funds and my wanting for COD and L4D2 :(

Also, Battle Fantasia is not a bad game at all but wasn't worth the $50 I paid for it some time back. It's probably the weakest fighting game I own on the 360 in terms of price paid and usage. Should have been like a $30 game and might have sold some more copies to.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']It's kinda funny that my best game was DOA and everyone jokes about it as a serious fighter.[/QUOTE]
I freaking LOVE the DOA games. I do however, understand the criticism it gets.

Anybody watch the KOFXII videos on the official site?:shock: The trailer runs at 60 FPS and looks Shaq-Fuing gorgeous!!! So....uh...Is KOFXII going to be any good? :lol::lol::lol:

Hold onto your copy of Battle Fantasia, Monsta Mack. I have a strange feeling that it'll be worth it down the road. That and I need someone to play against.

jekki: i can probably make it but i need to find a ride since plane tickets are $220. or i need people to ride with me. i dunno.

I'm in the psn chatroom and lobby of the neogaf fighting elite lol.

I'm all tired and hungry and nervous tho... I won one and lost one and now I'm back to waiting...

my execution is so off rite now >_<

-edit-

2 losses... fatigue + arakune... o_O

-edit2-

2 losses 9 wins!! I had a bite to eat while I was waiting my turn, helps a lot!!

I sent a message to Beef via ps3 but he hasnt been on in 10 days :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm v-13 looks fun to learn. i'll give her a shot. i'll put aside my throw cancelling noel from now, even though she's blond and has delicious thighs.

Hey guys. I haven't posted in this thread in awhile even though I still play a lot of fighting games. Anyway, currently on the look out for some BlazBlue competition. I was maining Jin for awhile, but decided I'm going to get good with Litchi. So if anyone has the game for the PS3 I'm always up for some matches.

I actually hosted a BlazBlue tournament at my GS, and it was a lot of fun. Good amount of people showed up and a good time was had by all.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Anyone order a YJDK shirt?[/QUOTE]

No.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']You Just Don't Know[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Well YOU just don't know!

:O[/QUOTE]

You both just don't know. :cool:

What's the round-up for everyone that has BlazBlue on 360?

I know of...
Me
Jekki
SmallWind
blitz6speed

Anyone else? I'm always up for some games, even if I'm playin something else feel free to invite me. I've only played about 40 matches so far, but my Tager is mediocre.

Myself
Mark
Phrost

Rod, and East sooner or later. I just loged off or I would have sent you an invite, but gotta get to bed soon, late meeting but still need sleep .

Bla, 1 mil xp to lvl up once you hit 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back