General Fighting Game Thread #48 Turbo - !quote 16 ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really have a main character(Maybe Noel?) but I'd be lying if I didn't say I love Bang for that theme song of his.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Who here mains Bang?[/QUOTE]

:lol: Deja Vu, ending's exactly how one match went between me and jade.

@Lost - Uraizan? lol

i would say add me to the list, but am not good at all. but on a good note all u cag bitches am going to evo hope to see u guys there

I still say Blaz Blue is too much like Guilty Gear, but only when talking about presentation (screen and graphics resolution don't count).

I want to play, but I'm in no hurry. Will prob play when the hype has died down :lol:

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I noticed in the gametrailers video review of Blaz, they keep calling it blaze...[/QUOTE]

Your point? That's how you say it.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I noticed in the gametrailers video review of Blaz, they keep calling it blaze...[/QUOTE]

So....it's not pronounced "blaze"? I'm so confused, when I fist heard about this game I thought it was called "Blaze Blue" and then later on noticed it did not have an "e" at in the Blaz part and started calling it bla zzz. Then I noticed people calling it "blaze" again and thought it was just Aksys games' way of spelling "blaze".

I'm not even sure what to call it now.

omg... option selecting in SF4...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgRnoxom2UM

I cant read japanese... I dont kno the inputs but omg shyt is unfair!!

in other news...

my dual mod is working!!! I havent wired the buttons yet, but the home/guide button works on both systems!!!

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I noticed in the gametrailers video review of Blaz, they keep calling it blaze...[/QUOTE]and I noticed in the 4th wall breaking shyt in the game, they keep calling it blaze

o_O coincidence??

@Inf^Shini: :shock: I never paid that much attention to Favre or how his name was spelled. *Mind blown*

Has Aksys Games commented on the widespread audio defects on the BlazBlue soundtrack CDs?

I say Blaze.

BLAZE BLUE and crips can too.

RR, tsk tsk. As a FGT rep, not having this game is a crime!

Rei no Otaku, nice to see you posting here more, I haven't seen you around since I stopped reading the GGT.... !

Let's get a BB night! Maybe we can get some of the AKSYS guys to join in? They're always down to play...

I think its pronounced "blay" right? I say blaze anyways because Im a pimp.

Hey Jekki, half that option selecting won't work on most of the cast because Ken has one of the worst backdashes in the game. Viper Cammy and Chun would get out of that for free.

[quote name='MarkMan']I say Blaze.

Rei no Otaku, nice to see you posting here more, I haven't seen you around since I stopped reading the GGT.... !

Let's get a BB night! Maybe we can get some of the AKSYS guys to join in? They're always down to play...[/QUOTE]
You'll probably see me posting here more with KoF XII out soon, and then Tekken 6. Also I've been getting back into fighting games more lately. Thinking about getting Garou on XBL. I have it on DC, but online would be nice. That 360 D-pad though...

And yes to BlazBlue night!

[quote name='Nelo Ice']rei get a TE with the amazon deal so u dont have to deal with the 360 controller[/QUOTE]
I was debating that today actually. I probably will.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I was debating that today actually. I probably will.[/QUOTE]

its definitely worth and since ur in RI the turnaround should be fast
someone in the thread from RI said they got their credit the day after they shipped

Its "blaze" blue.

Mike Manzanares does not correct the host once when he keeps saying blaze.

http://www.blazblue.com/?p=57

Harry Chang says blaze about 30 times in this interview.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/ny-comic-con-blazblue-calamity/45459

Im pretty sure also there is a interview when Mori is asked about that and he says its blaze.

I was thinking about picking it up Bomber for a few games on my lunch brake but we will see. Shit starting to get busy now, masters classes start next week so we will see.

That'd be rad because I have way more opportunities to play on my laptop at work than I do on my Xbox 360 at home. The PC version of SF4 is the best version, provided your computer's beefy enough to run it well. And you can earn Achievements for your Xbox Live account on it, heh.

Heh yeah I will look into it. I wanted to try out that fight pad anyway. Can't really bring a stick into my office. Well I guess I could but no, a pad is much faster to toss into my desk if someone comes in.

It was only $36! And like I said, I'm more into PC games lately because I can play them at work. But as soon as I see BB on sale, I'm all over it.

Just wondering if there has been a general consensus on which version of BlazBlue is better.

I've just been looking for whatever system I can find it on the cheapest, but if there were any reasons to get one over the other, I would change my preference.

[quote name='LostRoad']Oh.. it is only $36.. do all copies come with the pad?[/QUOTE]

That was with the 10% off preorder special that Steam and Impulse had. It's $40 through those services now. If you want the physical copy with pad, that's $60 at Amazon and other online retailers.

[quote name='MarkMan']I say Blaze.

Let's get a BB night! Maybe we can get some of the AKSYS guys to join in? They're always down to play...[/QUOTE]

:lol: well, I'll go whip myself now.

I'd get blaz but, let's just say I have very good excuses >_

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']guys I don't have the game... [/QUOTE]

in the wise words of Chico Debarge...

I had sum problems,

and no one could seem to solve em

but you found the answer,

you told me to take a chance

and learn the ways of fighters,

my baby,

and all that it has to offer,

in time you will see that love wont let you down...

you said that you loved me,

said hurt only came to pass me.

It sounded so convincing,

that I gave it half a chance

and learned the ways of love, my baby,

there is so much love inside me

and all that I have I give my all to you...

aaaall all my love baby~!!

and all BlazBlue is waiting for you!

my baby! my darling!

and all BlazBlue is waiting for you!

ooohhhh~~!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back