General Fighting Game Thread #48 Turbo - !quote 16 ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been playing 3S in MAME, using my keyboard.
signature_damoo.jpg
:)

i played jekki, he beat me. arg.

i feel like i keep losing to scrubs even though i'm not that good
it's like
i don't know what's hitting me or what to expect

[quote name='kainzero']i played jekki, he beat me. arg.

i feel like i keep losing to scrubs even though i'm not that good
it's like
i don't know what's hitting me or what to expect[/QUOTE]

Don't worry, I have both those things happening to me too lol.

I'm pretty mediocre at BlazBlue, and I know I'm not a FGT regular, but I'm on the 360 if anyone wants to play. None of the people I know are picking up BB, unfortunately.

GuardianE9999 is my gamertag. :)

[quote name='MarkMan']I got raped so bad... JEKKI you almost had pulsr's Hakumen![/QUOTE]oh whaaat that was pulsr?!?!

no wonder no body could beat him! that guys rolls into Denjin arcade and gets his 60 wins like that.

he even beat me over and over again for like $4 trying to beat his Testament at FFA one time... shyt was brutal legend.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']I know now ;)

I wish my execution was this awesome with Viper:
http://zoome.jp/sf4_esaka_navel/diary/19/[/QUOTE]

I watched this entire video and it was awesome.

Stupid question... who was the Viper player against during the final matchup? Why didn't it have the information of the other player there? All the other matchups showed the BP and PP of the other player except for that last Ryu.

Hmm a lot more picked it up there than I thought. This should be everyone but Hank,Rod,East,Beef and Knox ( where did you go Knox? ).

JekkiStyle
SmallWind
blitz6speed
Splatterhouse2
MarkMan
Lostroad
Suko32
DimaBraun
Arikado
HeavyD853
joooooooooeeeee
Jaqr69
CMJams
GuardianE9999
danmagz
Azumangaman
Chibi Kaji

PS3
Jekki
MarkMan
Lostroad
Suko32
Inf Shini
Rei no Otaku

[quote name='GuardianE']I watched this entire video and it was awesome.

Stupid question... who was the Viper player against during the final matchup? Why didn't it have the information of the other player there? All the other matchups showed the BP and PP of the other player except for that last Ryu.[/QUOTE]
スネオヘッド (Suneoheddo)

I don't know why their info wasn't up there :/

I can never get enough of those seismo xx seismo lockdowns and BK setups/cross ups. The feints just dazzled the heck out of me *_*

[quote name='LostRoad']Hmm a lot more picked it up there than I thought. This should be everyone but Hank,Rod,East,Beef and Knox ( where did you go Knox? ).

JekkiStyle
SmallWind
blitz6speed
Splatterhouse2
MarkMan
Lostroad
Suko32
DimaBraun
Arikado
HeavyD853
joooooooooeeeee
Jaqr69
CMJams
GuardianE9999
danmagz
Azumangaman
Chibi Kaji

PS3
Jekki
MarkMan
Lostroad
Suko32
Inf Shini
Rei no Otaku[/QUOTE]
I'll add all you PS3 guys. Also I believe gunm got it for PS3 as well.

I picked BlazBlue up on the PS3. Although I'm painfully average at it... maybe when my stick gets here I can get a little better.

[quote name='JEKKI']oh whaaat that was pulsr?!?!

no wonder no body could beat him! that guys rolls into Denjin arcade and gets his 60 wins like that.

he even beat me over and over again for like $4 trying to beat his Testament at FFA one time... shyt was brutal legend.[/QUOTE]
he rolled into the AX ggac tourney with pajamas and took 2nd.

after taking 1st in the BB tourney.

too crazy.

i'm surprised i came close to beating jekki with my 2-day noel. i'm not too confident with any combos and i'm sure i'm dropping them all.
and i keep losing to noel D mashers, grrr

oh and i hate saying this but online is awesome and if it didn't have that i probably would not have bought / enjoyed the game.

I haven't even opened my PS3 copy yet, but if the ps3 scene is dead I can hook the system back up at my place.

I really think Noel was made for d mashing. 5 combo strings all starting with d and her three other combo's can all end in a d string or can be canceled out into a d string. On top of having frame advantage when she starts any d string its just crazy. Pretty sure Tao is the only one who can brake them at the start with her down a, maybe Bang also with his d.b not sure.

Online really is great, not having to go to the arcades to play friends is very nice since time can be very limited. But I love story mode so well done.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kainzero']i'm surprised i came close to beating jekki with my 2-day noel. i'm not too confident with any combos and i'm sure i'm dropping them all.
and i keep losing to noel D mashers, grrr[/QUOTE]yeay it's tough for me to play against rush down ppl.

Noel, Jin, Ragna, Bang,... and if more ppl played Tao...

gotta learn dat insta-block -> tsubame shyt otherwise u lose!

anyway wanna get a room goin tonite?? PS3 chat style!

BB on PS3 here as well. Busy as fuck with working on my thesis, but if I'm on, feel free to drop me a line to throw down. Thinking of maining Noel for now, with Jin as a secondary. Also, I lol @ people that start all of Noel's combos with D. I haven't even practiced much with her, but I already know you can get much better, bigger combos if you lead off with a few attacks first, chain into D, end with a distortion (at least, that's how I usually go)

[quote name='BigHow']I've also got BlazBlue on the PS3. Enjoyment level? High. Skill level? Terribly low.[/QUOTE]

Quoted for samesies.

[quote name='Zmonkay'] Also, I lol @ people that start all of Noel's combos with D. I haven't even practiced much with her, but I already know you can get much better, bigger combos if you lead off with a few attacks first, chain into D, end with a distortion (at least, that's how I usually go)[/QUOTE]

Yes and no. Keep in mind at the start of Noels D she is invincible for about 3 frames, making it very safe to use. Two of her moves are chain brakes also when in drive, being Optic Barrel, and Bloom Trigger. Her moves also flow better while using her drive while grounded and finishing off air strings with D, making her combos " true " ( combo count stays bright red ) able to dish out full damage.

It's pretty easy to combo Noel up to 23-27 hits, but if they are not true combos it is kinda a waste with how diminishing returns works.

[quote name='Zmonkay']BB on PS3 here as well. Busy as fuck with working on my thesis, but if I'm on, feel free to drop me a line to throw down. Thinking of maining Noel for now, with Jin as a secondary. Also, I lol @ people that start all of Noel's combos with D. I haven't even practiced much with her, but I already know you can get much better, bigger combos if you lead off with a few attacks first, chain into D, end with a distortion (at least, that's how I usually go)[/QUOTE]
i use 2d a lot for an overhead, if it actually hits overhead you get a combo.

you can only chain into a d with the BC throw cancels or with an RC.

5d does have a few decent combos too and it's a decent poke. you can get like, 5d-6c-214a-2b-6c-jc 214c.

i still want to learn nu. and maybe rachel. top tier ftw.

[quote name='JEKKI']yeay it's tough for me to play against rush down ppl.

Noel, Jin, Ragna, Bang,... and if more ppl played Tao...

gotta learn dat insta-block -> tsubame shyt otherwise u lose!

anyway wanna get a room goin tonite?? PS3 chat style![/QUOTE]
As I said in the other thread, I'm up for it tonight. Also it seems you main Litchi too. Rush down characters give me trouble as well.

[quote name='LostRoad']Hmm a lot more picked it up there than I thought. This should be everyone but Hank,Rod,East,Beef and Knox ( where did you go Knox? ).

JekkiStyle
SmallWind
blitz6speed
Splatterhouse2
MarkMan
Lostroad
Suko32
DimaBraun
Arikado
HeavyD853
joooooooooeeeee
Jaqr69
CMJams
GuardianE9999
danmagz
Azumangaman
Chibi Kaji

PS3
Jekki
MarkMan
Lostroad
Suko32
Inf Shini
Rei no Otaku[/QUOTE]

I picked up BB for 360. So if anyone wants to play send me a FR. Loving the game so far. Not that good though, still learning.

[quote name='LostRoad']Hmm a lot more picked it up there than I thought. This should be everyone but Hank,Rod,East,Beef and Knox ( where did you go Knox? ). [/QUOTE]

I have been forgotten. :cry:

[quote name='distgfx']I have been forgotten. :cry:[/QUOTE]
Me, too.:cry::cry::cry:

360 BB for me....Not that I'm online enough to be worth mentioning.:cry::cry::cry:

My mistake Dis, I thought you and RR where skipping BB. So updated list.

JekkiStyle
SmallWind
blitz6speed
Splatterhouse2
MarkMan
Lostroad
Suko32
DimaBraun
Arikado
HeavyD853
joooooooooeeeee
Jaqr69
CMJams
GuardianE9999
danmagz
Azumangaman
Chibi Kaji
Blueswim
DomLando
zerotypex

PS3
Jekki
MarkMan
Lostroad
Suko32
Inf Shini
Rei no Otaku
Chibi Kaji
BigHow
VikingLongwood
B L
Jest311
Uraizen
asianxcore

Missing in action:
Bomber ( summer classes :cry: )
Rod ( Lost in an RPG )
Knox ( trapped under dead bodies at work )

Last edited by a moderator:
Smallwind busted out the v-13.

and Rei notaku kicked his ass lol.

I needa fix my TE to work on PS3 stat... my stick now jus isnt cutting it for sum reason...

srry for not chatting JEKKI... was busy with Monster Hunter and was just using my PS3 as a hub to go online >_<

While everyone's been busy with Blaz Blue I honestly have been pretty busy on my hendhelds...

[quote name='JEKKI']Smallwind busted out the v-13.

and Rei notaku kicked his ass lol.

I needa fix my TE to work on PS3 stat... my stick now jus isnt cutting it for sum reason...[/QUOTE]
I fear v-13 so much I just rushed him and hoped for the best lol.

Course I got forgotten. I don't post nearly as much as I used to :)

I have BB for PS3, but I haven't been playing it much because I'm still addicted to SFIV.

Gave BlazBlue a go last night. Currently, I'm digging Noel. Will probably give it more time tonight and play against my brother and dick around with some other characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back