General Fighting Game Thread #48 Turbo - !quote 16 ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JEKKI']in the wise words of Chico Debarge...

I had sum problems,

and no one could seem to solve em

but you found the answer,

you told me to take a chance

and learn the ways of fighters,

my baby,

and all that it has to offer,

in time you will see that love wont let you down...

you said that you loved me,

said hurt only came to pass me.

It sounded so convincing,

that I gave it half a chance

and learned the ways of love, my baby,

there is so much love inside me

and all that I have I give my all to you...

aaaall all my love baby~!!

and all BlazBlue is waiting for you!

my baby! my darling!

and all BlazBlue is waiting for you!

ooohhhh~~!!![/QUOTE]
So true.

:lol: I'll never hear the end of this >_<

Oh well, at least I'll be around to accuse when T6 hits. If you boys down own that thing and I do get Blaz soon, then things will happen... like always...?

My Streetfighter 4 TE stick got here yesterday. I must say it's pretty nice... But It will take a while to get used to using a stick again.

I believe the proper pronunciation is "Ballz"[quote name='eastx']Has anyone got the PC version of SF4? I am loving that you can turn get rid of "Indestructable" once and for all.[/QUOTE]Nope but I watched my brother play it on his computer with the "ink" filter on. It looks unbelievably nice!!! I didn't realize that "Games For Windows" peeps still got like a Xbox gamercard and everything. There's no cross-platform stuff with SFIV though, right?

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']:lol: I'll never hear the end of this >_<

Oh well, at least I'll be around to accuse when T6 hits. If you boys down own that thing and I do get Blaz soon, then things will happen... like always...?[/QUOTE]

I don't think getting ppl to buy/invest in T6 will be a problem.

Maybe I should start complaining now?

Why the fuck don't you guys have T6 yet?

:booty:

Random Q: Is there anyone that has the Capcom v. Tatsunoko shirt from E3 (size large) and is willing to part with it for a princely sum? If you do, please shoot me a PM.

Also, MarkMan, are you going to be down at SDCC again this year?

Damn SFIV is still the highest rated game in 2009. Metacritic AND Gamerankings wise.

What do you guys think KOF and Tekken 6 will score?

Well I finally cracked open Blazblue, and I'm diggin' it

Just messing around in training has me liking arakune, taokaka, and noel

Bang is just awesome though haha

KoF will do alright. I don't think anyone is expecting much from it so what ever average is on the scores. Tekken has pretty much always scored high.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Damn SFIV is still the highest rated game in 2009. Metacritic AND Gamerankings wise.

What do you guys think KOF and Tekken 6 will score?[/QUOTE]

KOF12 will get a 60 and Tekken 6 will get a 95. :D

I was able to pick up BB today, I hope enjoy it. Will spend some time with the single player before even attempting to go online and proceed to get smashed..

[quote name='Jest']I dunno wtf is up but I can never load the last page of this thread. It just goes to the 2nd last.[/QUOTE]
It's not just you. Maybe its a glitch with the CAG forum program itself.

In prep and for SFIV's release, the very sexually attractive
signature_deepthakur.jpg

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']With Blaz out, is everyone going to already forget about MvC2?[/QUOTE]

One I saw backbone doing the port, my heart dropped. I'm going to dismiss it as crap until proven otherwise. MvC2 is awesome, but backbone is not. I still however want to try KoFXII even though BB kicks ass.

[quote name='ZerotypeX']speaking of Tekken 6, will you be part of the team that writes the guide for it MarkMan?[/QUOTE]

Nope... God rest their souls.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']With Blaz out, is everyone going to already forget about MvC2?[/QUOTE]
Honestly, I never liked MvC2. I never got why people like that game so much. Yeah the roster of characters is cool, but the gameplay just never felt right with me. I still own it on DC, and have no plans to get it when it comes out as DLC.
[quote name='MarkMan']Check out our SDT Staff shirts for comic-con...

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/blog.php?b=9447[/QUOTE]
Nice shirts.

Sorry J didn't see it was you the first time. And you broke my win streak you evil shit. Was at 24 and here you come. I mean come on who plays boobie lady! LoL, was fun though need to learn that match up.

Those shirts are pretty hot. I really like that black one. Did you get my voice message Mark?

I might pick up MvC2. Depends on how well the online play works to be honest. No lag I'll get it, if it has any pass, and just stick to dc.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will never forget marvel! NEVER!

Can't wait for it so I don't have to deal with dreamcast sticks shitty pcbs, damn bluescreens!

I still prefer MvC1 over MvC2...

... You guys should be proud of me though... since I'm not playing blaz blue right now, I'm working my way through Yakuza for the first time.

I just finished up story mode in Blazblue and I kind of enjoyed the story... Now all thats left is to 100% all of the characters and get a little practice in with my stick before going online.

Just got done getting the true ending in BB. So hot, tied up some story links but also made it so things are going to be so fucked up in BB2. I expect this type of plot in an rpg not a fighting game. I think BB just replaced the GG series for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back