Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='distgfx']Why does this sound so familiar?[/QUOTE]
:lol:

It's ok, I've found the perfect setup to beat it all

orkasstick.png

One of my fav Kaka vids :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK60x28A1Fw

It doesn't matter how many(or few) bits there are, Bang's theme song, in any form, still kicks more ass that most gaming music released these days.

[quote name='GuardianE']Are you always able to get a free combo after a regular block? Should I just be jabbing into something? Should I try to throw? It seems like he can block some attacks I try after blocking his IceCar.[/QUOTE]not off regular block. Off regular block Jin can recover and block any retaliation in time.

off insta-block you can go into a combo before Jin is able to block again.

if anything I have problems with Jin's invincible moves.

I'm thinking I might grab that other Blazblue CD for Noel's other theme...

I'm still trying to get used to using an arcade stick again. I keep screwing up specials and forgetting the button placement. XD

[quote name='GuardianE']Are you always able to get a free combo after a regular block? Should I just be jabbing into something? Should I try to throw? It seems like he can block some attacks I try after blocking his IceCar.[/QUOTE]
if i IB the 2nd hit i get a dash a - 6a - *stuff* with noel. also if he does it high the recovery time is longer so you might be able to do more.

i feel that except for learning and maxing combos with noel i'm pretty much done learning her and that i'd get better with noel if i learned how to play the other characters or at least know what to look for and how to counter it

but
goddamn it takes so long to learn them!

rachel, you are next
then v-13...

oh yeah JEKKI, can't make it to evo, no ride + unstable financial climate means I might not get paid in cash this month

If its not A icecar, ie the one without the second hit, it is 10000% punishable. Just throw out a quick normal than combo Jin's face off.

[quote name='distgfx']
What type of shipping did you get? My 360 TE shipped today. Ordered it on Saturday.[/QUOTE]

super saver
i ordered it on saturday as well and it went into shipping soon right after i ordered

[quote name='hankmecrankme']You help them by buying BlazBlue. :bomb: But you're probably getting King of Fail XII day one. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Actually, buying Battle Fantasia would help them more since it's cheaper for them to distribute, thus making larger profits.

Also, decided to skip KoFXII and just gamefly it. After how broken I've learned it is, It'll be a fun throwaway game. KoFXIII hopefully will be the right one.

And I'll get blaz blue at some point, I'm not in a hurry. I don't see the need. I've got too much other stuff to play to be honest, and on top of that I'm busy with video work.

And yes, I'll get peer pressured and hassled I don't have BB, but I put up with it.

[quote name='Nelo Ice']super saver
i ordered it on saturday as well and it went into shipping soon right after i ordered[/QUOTE]

Everything happened, just as you described, to me as well. Except I have prime and got the free 2-day shipping. So that would definitely explain my situation. :lol:

damn not having prime! and im still waiting on blazblue from yf360games
its going to suck if my TE doesnt come in this week cuz im in the process of moving and it'll be shipped to what will be my old address :cry: though its only 20 minutes away but still :lol:

[quote name='Nelo Ice']my TE has refused to ship from amazon and still says shipping soon :bomb:[/QUOTE]

My Cthulhu board still hasn't shipped from Lizardlick. Guess I won't have the mod done on my TE stick in time for Evo. :cry:

Mark, do you know anyone with a spare Cthulhu board that's going to EVO? :whistle2:#

B:L you shoulda ordered it directly from Toodles at SRK. I think he's done shipping out orders this week though.

I finally ordered BlazBlue LE for 360 today! $49.90 after ECA discount. Had to use super saver shipping though, so I won't have it for a while..

[quote name='gunm']Dang, the T6 wireless bundle is in my gold box, but it's the 360 version only. I only want the PS3 one. :p[/QUOTE]

Dang.. that's the only thing I want in my gold box right now. :\

I have 3 accounts with only video games in my recommendations and I haven't had any video games in my gold box for months. I think my gold box is broken.

[quote name='PhrostByte']Dang.. that's the only thing I want in my gold box right now. :\

I have 3 accounts with only video games in my recommendations and I haven't had any video games in my gold box for months. I think my gold box is broken.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was EXTREMELY tempted to pick it up, but I just got a TE for 360, so I don't need another stick for that system. :p

As for non-FT games...I play anything. Played Droplitz the other night. Might get Secret of Monkey Island too...I never did finish the original game, so I might just pick it up.

I might play some more BB tonight. Been rather hard to balance the backlog since inFamous and Red Faction: G have been taking up most of whatever free time I have for games anyway.

I have to say, Capcom is doing a nice job hyping MvC2 re-release--I actually kind of want to pick it up now. If it is $9.99 on PSN, I'm in for sure.

[quote name='JEKKI']not off regular block. Off regular block Jin can recover and block any retaliation in time.

off insta-block you can go into a combo before Jin is able to block again.

if anything I have problems with Jin's invincible moves.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kainzero']if i IB the 2nd hit i get a dash a - 6a - *stuff* with noel. also if he does it high the recovery time is longer so you might be able to do more. [/QUOTE]

Can I insta block the second hit if I regular block the first hit? I know it doesn't quite make sense, but can I release and reblock before the second hit for an instablock?

[quote name='heavyd853']If its not A icecar, ie the one without the second hit, it is 10000% punishable. Just throw out a quick normal than combo Jin's face off.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure? It sort of contradicts JEKKI's comment about how an instablock is needed for it to be 100% punishable. I've seen Jin block my attack after my NORMAL block of his C Icecar, but maybe I used a normal with slow startup. Not sure.

Thanks for the advice, guys. I've gotta get to practicing.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kainzero']i'm curious. Are there any non-competitive games besides fighters/fps/rts that you guys play?[/quote]

peggle!!!

[quote name='gunm']I have to say, Capcom is doing a nice job hyping MvC2 re-release--I actually kind of want to pick it up now. If it is $9.99 on PSN, I'm in for sure.[/QUOTE]
It will be $15.

[quote name='kainzero']I'm curious. Are there any non-competitive games besides fighters/FPS/RTS that you guys play?[/QUOTE]

Non-competitive, as in, it doesn't have a tourney scene for it?

Ninja Gaiden for sure, then throw in some DMC for good measure ... Peggle too.

i don't know why i said non-competitive games when i meant to say competitive games. ughhhh. one of them days.

[quote name='GuardianE']Can I insta block the second hit if I regular block the first hit? I know it doesn't quite make sense, but can I release and reblock before the second hit for an instablock?[/QUOTE]
yes.
keep in mind that IBs are almost impossible to do accurately online unless you have green lag.

and the second hit has to be IBed for noel. i only know my character's specifics. maybe rachel can 6DC on regular hit, who knows

I loveeeee TSS as well. One of my fav. games.

I used to play Magical Drop too, but I got sick of Strength. Fun Fact: I once got my ass kicked by Justin Wong at a Magical Drop tournament. Dude is sick.

Oh yeah, and I'll definitely be picking up KoFXII. I don't understand people complain about it being broken, because most people won't even put enough time into it to realize that it may be a semi-broken game. Just enjoy it.... Ohh well.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']I loveeeee TSS as well. One of my fav. games.

I used to play Magical Drop too, but I got sick of Strength. Fun Fact: I once got my ass kicked by Justin Wong at a Magical Drop tournament. Dude is sick.[/QUOTE]

Did Daigo show up and kick his ass at Magical Drop too?

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']I loveeeee TSS as well. One of my fav. games.

I used to play Magical Drop too, but I got sick of Strength. Fun Fact: I once got my ass kicked by Justin Wong at a Magical Drop tournament. Dude is sick.

Oh yeah, and I'll definitely be picking up KoFXII. I don't understand people complain about it being broken, because most people won't even put enough time into it to realize that it may be a semi-broken game. Just enjoy it.... Ohh well.[/QUOTE]

On top of that, its a fucking KOF game! When was the last time one hasn't been broken to some extent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back