General Fighting Game Thread #48 Turbo - !quote 16 ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='BlueSwim']Why it it that the phrase " girl-on-girl-on-furry-threesome" pops into my head whenever I play Noel's story mode? I mean DAMN, you could cut the sexual tension with a knife!

---

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!:D:D:D:D:D[/QUOTE]
Dude, her alternate end is kinda suspect if you ask me ;)
She's rubbing that panda and making the "Oooooh" noise, and then you got Litchi all boozed up behind her ready to dress her up.

Crazy, My B-day is in 4 days.

Saw our boy Beef playing in HD Remix earlier. Unfortunately, he never really got going. Get 'em next time, Beef.

Think I'm gonna hit The Break to play some Tekken 6 BR. It's about an hour away, but I haven't been there in like 2 years so it should be a fun trip. I just gotta find a P.I.C.

You guys think the prices of the BlazBlue PS3 are going to climb any higher? I'm dying to open it up so I can watch the tutorial Bluray, but with my luck as soon as I do they'll start going for three bills on ebay.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I love BlazBlue with a passion. Played around with Jin today and I think I found an infinite. You can spam Snow Flower Storm in the corner until your hand gets tired. This was in training mode though, so I'm sure it would be different in a match. And I'm sure that that's already well known, it was just cool to figure it out by myself.[/QUOTE]
when the heat combo turns black it's not a true combo anymore

hahah i went to AI yesterday just to play tetris and beasted on some fools at blazblue

probably 'cause all the good players are at evo =(

The super-awesome Fighting Game Thread Trivia Challenge!

Up for grabs are 2 fighters (one for xbox, one for GC), a custom avatar designed by the one and only RelentlessRolento and anything else I decide to stuff in the mystery box (comics, toys, etc..)

1. "Ryuko no Ken Gaiden" is the Japanese title of what game?

2. What character mistakenly appears on the VF1 arcade cabinet under the name "Akira" but was never in a VF game until Fighters Megamix?

3. In the 1994 live action Street Fighter Movie what is Ryu's last name?

4. From his ending FMV in Tekken 2, who destroys Jack-2?

5. What fighting style does Blue Mary use?

6. Of the original 8 Street Fighter II characters which 2 does Seth from SFIV not mimic?

7. What's incorrect about this statement: "Genjuro Kibagami was first introduced in Samurai Showdown 2."?

8. Who's this big blue guy?
blueman.jpg

9. Who says this quote: "You are not worth my disgust."

10. Who / what is the last boss of Time Killers?

11. What year did Mortal Kombat come out?

12. How many characters can you play as in Killer Instinct?

13. Who is seen in the demo play for UMK3, but is not a selectable character?

14. Who is this a move for in MvC2 "LP,HP,b,LK,HK" ?

PM me your answers.

It is my sole discretion to choose who is and isn't allowed to participate, but anyone that posts (even rarely) in the thread is welcome to participate.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Some of us do have friends lol.[/QUOTE]

:roll:

Most of my friends either don't play video games or play Xbox. I don't know anyone in person that actually owns a PSP.

[quote name='BlueSwim']IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!:D:D:D:D:D[/QUOTE]

Happy Birthday!

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']anyone watchin the stream and wanna get a chat going?[/QUOTE]

FGT chat's still up ;)

[quote name='PhrostByte']Most of my friends either don't play video games or play Xbox. I don't know anyone in person that actually owns a PSP.[/QUOTE]

I don't think you'd associate yourself with anyone who owns a PSP in the first place. :lol:

[quote name='distgfx']Happy Birthday!

FGT chat's still up ;)

I don't think you'd associate yourself with anyone who owns a PSP in the first place. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Oh, yeah, good point. Forgot I was a Microsoft fan boy. :cool:

Happy birthday BlueSwim!

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Dude, her alternate end is kinda suspect if you ask me ;)
She's rubbing that panda and making the "Oooooh" noise, and then you got Litchi all boozed up behind her ready to dress her up.[/QUOTE]
:lol::lol::lol: God, I love BlazBlue's sense of humor.
[quote name='Inf^Shini']Crazy, My B-day is in 4 days. [/QUOTE]
*High five* July babies FTW! Happy birthday!.....uh...a few days early.:lol::lol::lol:
[quote name='distgfx']Happy Birthday![/QUOTE]
[quote name='PhrostByte']Happy birthday BlueSwim![/QUOTE]
THANKS, GUYS!!!:D:D:D:D:D

Who wants birthday cake?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgpUzl_AB1s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJsczv8pqes

[quote name='Shrapnellistic']Regarding Dead Space, is it worth it to play the mini-game
Zero-G Basketball
? If it is, how do I get past 'Level 1'?![/QUOTE]

It's an achievement if you care about that. You get some useful items too.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']happy B mr Blue Swim Menage a Titties![/QUOTE]
:rofl::rofl::rofl: ( . )( . ) ( . )( . ) ( . )( . )

Thanks, ReRo.:cool::cool::cool:

East Coast won as expected, but damn, those Sakura wins by Bender were epic, against both Gootecks and Valle. Easily my favorite moment of this years EVO.

LOOKIT DADAMAGE!

[quote name='akilshohen']Anyone up for some KOF 98? Add me on LIVE...[/QUOTE]

Surely, if you see me on and I'm not in the middle of something, I'd love to play some 98UM.

God, Jin is straight cash in BlazBlue. His combos are killing me though, I can't pull off the standard air combo at all and that is not a good thing.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']More people take the quiz!![/QUOTE]
Is "researching" grounds for DQ? If not, I should be able to enter tomorrow.

[quote name='DarthPuma']God, Jin is straight cash in BlazBlue. His combos are killing me though, I can't pull off the standard air combo at all and that is not a good thing.[/QUOTE]
hm?

BC - jc - CD - 236B?

i tried messing around with rachel but things seem so complicated. it's like i have to turn off everything i knew using noel.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']More people take the quiz!![/QUOTE]

Only one I knew off the top of my head was the last one, cuz that character was one of my mains... I is ashamed.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']yeah, no "researching" to complete the quiz.[/QUOTE]
CRAP!:lol::lol::lol: Oh well, I'll still give it a shot. *Prepares to fail in epic fashion*

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']So far, HankGuyCrankGuy is in the lead. I think he got 7 of the answers correct.[/QUOTE]
Haha, how many did I get right? zero? :lol:

[quote name='kainzero']hm?

BC - jc - CD - 236B?

i tried messing around with rachel but things seem so complicated. it's like i have to turn off everything i knew using noel.[/QUOTE]

The one I saw on dustloop was j.B > j.C > JC > dj.B > dj.C > dj.D > ice car C. I'm fine until the dj.B, can't get it to connect.

I'm also having trouble linking this to the standard air 6C > dash cancel (DC) > 5C > 2C > jump cancel (JC) > standard air combo.

The problem with Jin is that, at least so far, I haven't found an effective way to rush someone down. He can zone like a motherfucker though.

I know I don't count but I went ahead and answered the ones I didn't contibute. Hope I did okay. Why did a Time Killers question have to be there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back