GGT 293 doesn't care about interactive stories unless it has scene girls, Godzilla, or Leda in it

You stop that.

I ended up getting that Luigi statue from CN. Not like I ever use those coins for anything else.
Man, not letting me do anything....making me feel like such an outkast :(

Let me know how happy/disappointed you are with it.....in March when it ships :p

Now watch something amazing come out on Club Nintendo!

Damn, dat Luigi statue is 1500 coins dawg.  You know something awesome is going to take its place next month...

You know something awesome is going to take its place next month...
I kept sweating that, but the golden nunchuck is pretty much the only thing I've ever used coins on before. Either way, it's easy enough to pick up codes in the trade forum if something shows up and blows my mind.

:whistle2:

Haha, well then it will be a surprise package! Alright everybody, Action! spent his coins, expect Wii U Systems to go up for 600 coins soon
I already have a Wii U! Actually, I played--no shit--about eleven hours of Super Mario 3D World with the roommate yesterday. Game's way too entertaining.

Last edited by a moderator:
I kept sweating that, but the golden nunchuck is pretty much the only thing I've ever used coins on before. Either way, it's easy enough to pick up codes in the trade forum if something shows up and blows my mind.

I already have a Wii U! Actually, I played--no shit--about eleven hours of Super Mario 3D World with the roommate yesterday. Game's way too entertaining.
Maybe a gold Wii U pro controller will show up or something, to go with the set. Would be cool! Probably a lot of coins though.

I haven't even put 11 hours into Mario yet :/ I really liked what I played of it though, hoping I can get some people over for co-op since I only did it solo so far.

Yeah the final level is like that difficulty spike times 100.  I could probably get through it if I wanted to dedicate hours upon hours replaying the same sections over and over, and going to old levels to get racoon suits, but no, that's not fun to me.

Gonna start up Blood Dragon.

Speaking of more fun than Dark Souls, Luxuria knows just what I like.

What a thoughtful person

8kl9.jpg

You should wait until there have been 499 posts and quote every single post into one post
498, since the 500 leads to next GGT. Or, link could be included in there as well. Or, maybe that was your point.

I demand some big multiquotes up in here.
Probably not that big, but since no one offered.

support nintendo
You don't even like Mario!

Yes?

wow thanks guy i'll just leave now if thats how u rlly feel bout me
I like Leda. I also dislike her. Psych!

I'm going to guess Cheddahz
You would know...

Jacob is in <3 with Bella's daughter who is def underage.
It's also Edward's daughter.

I had in a friend in RL who knew I was trying to get at this chick and he would kind of push us to be together at times but then he would also go over to her house or have her go to his to "study" and not invite me even though we all had the same class cuz he thought he had a shot at banging her.

Emphasis on the word HAD.
Then what had happened...?

He's like "can't get the mom, might as well get the kid"
Or the dad. Am I right?

And I just found out I had too many quotes/text.

the other being kate beckinsale being in it

speaking of hamburgers yesterday, do any of you like white castle?
Yes. Don't really eat em anymore, but I do enjoy them. Ever had Imo's Pizza...?

Sonic is a system seller.
What system?

Just wait until you get to the final level and then start crying.
Is it as hard as getting all the Star Coins in one attempt in NSMB Wii World 9-7?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCCvidbAQRo

This guy isn't even that good, but damn he made it look easy.

Maybe a gold Wii U pro controller will show up or something, to go with the set. Would be cool! Probably a lot of coins though.
Remember when Nintendo Power gave away Gold N64 controllers for getting under like 1:30 in Mario Kart 64 Mario Circuit? Now you gotta 'buy' that shit. No skill anymore.

Like a Polaroid picture?
Nope. I think Nintendo Power didn't accept them, or suggested against their use.

phantom, you should have the honor of making the next ggt.
I would me extremely honored, but I don't know if I'm creative enough. Who am I kidding? I don't give myself enough fuck in credit. Also, I don't think I've wholeheartedly warmed up to everyone yet. Also, I would probably miss it. Or: also, I probably would be sleeping.

AND HOW DARE THIS THREAD HAVE LEDA IN THE TITLE, YET NOT ONE PIC POSTED?!?!?! SOMEONE, ANYONE POST A PIC IMMEDIATELY!!! RIGHT NOW!!!

I wish connecting my ancient-ass 360 to the internet wasn't the most trying process ever (trying to connect it through my laptop, but can't get anywhere because who knows why).

I would me extremely honored, but I don't know if I'm creative enough. Who am I kidding? I don't give myself enough fuck in credit. Also, I don't think I've wholeheartedly warmed up to everyone yet. Also, I would probably miss it. Or: also, I probably would be sleeping.
you are too modest

bread's done
Back