GGT 294 Is A Miserable Little Pile of Secrets

Watching The Grudge 3 right now.

#ready2bscared

#bcuzitsonnetflix
how they put out two more sequels after that garbage first movie is amazing.

Even sarah michelle was like please just kill me and they literally did and bitch had nothing lined up in her resume for at least another 25 years

Last edited by a moderator:
So I was going to buy Fast 6 today but they had the Best Buy exclusive steelbook and the normal steelbook.

I couldn't handle that kind of stress so I didn't buy it.
should of gotten the bestbuy one. it is one of a kind, only available at bestbuy. you should support bestbuy

how they put out two more sequels after that garbage first movie is amazing.

Even sarah michelle was like please just kill me and they literally did and bitch had nothing lined up in her resume for at least another 25 years
Netflix reviews say it's great.

#thirdtimesthecharm

should of gotten the bestbuy one. it is one of a kind, only available at bestbuy. you should support bestbuy
Good point. The cover also matches the other Fast and Furious steelbooks they have.

Jk5TqOa.gif

speaking of horror films any of you watched Quarantine, or the spanish version title REC,  is that movie any good?

Damn, lot of posts.

I'm trying to play some Dark Souls.  Finally added DSFix.  Probably won't get too far.  :p

[customspoiler=♫ Mega Man Super Fighting Robot ♫]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v14hTxTBDE
[/customspoiler]

Messing with the framerate is wrong.

The framerate it's released at is what the developers intended you to experience it at.

It's their vision.

I should have been banned by now, then.
I doubt they're paying attention to that shit, but I dunno. It would be nice to try to play at more than the 28 FPS default setting...I might take a chance. :p

So the pres-o-dent is in town for vacay. He is currently watching college hoops at UH Manoa. I don't mind him repping the 808, but the guy fucks up our already horrible traffic everytime he comes here. Thanks Obama.

Oh yeah, my buddy got me a RC Apache for Xmas, I have no idea why but I flew it around for a while before and it's kinda tough to control but it's pretty fun. Anyone here use a RC flying vehicle before? 

Oh yeah, my buddy got me a RC Apache for Xmas, I have no idea why but I flew it around for a while before and it's kinda tough to control but it's pretty fun. Anyone here use a RC flying vehicle before?
Why you lookin through your presents early?

Jeez.

Why you lookin through your presents early?

Jeez.
I exchange presents with certain people early/late since not everybody is gonna be able to get together on one day since there's always a lot of stuff going on this time of the year.

Gosh you're so emotional

if hes making a GGT book he should know joel is like the white phoenix of comic book knowledge

unbeatable and ghost dawg is like red phoenix

Is Red Phoenix beatable?

I don't get this reference.

Explain it to me in detail.
I mean white crown phoenix is kinda stronger then red crown but its like second so its not bad and yes red crown phoenix is like the one that always dies shes so casual although I don't remember if she was red crown when xorn killed her whatever who cares stop putting me on the spot

the voice actress is british doe

I mean I guess they should hire laura bailey next time she has a wide range of voices

oh awesome rogue got cut from days of future past

fuck anna paquin plus less females in a male dominate movie is always good

bread's done
Back