Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon - $3.99
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time - $3.99
Prince of Persia - $3.99
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within - $3.99
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones - $3.99
Silent Hunter 2 - $3.99
Driver: Parallel Lines - $3.99
Speed Busters: American Highways - $2.39

So I'm a little late. Quit your bitching. It got done eventually.

Weekend Deal
60% Off Ultimate Ubisoft
Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Complete Edition - $3.99
Heroes of Might and Magic 2: Gold Edition - $3.99
Heroes of Might and Magic 5: Bundle - $7.99
Heroes of Might and Magic 4: Complete - $3.99
Heroes Chronicles: All chapters - $3.99
Heroes of Might and Magic - $3.99
Might and Magic 6-pack: Limited Edition - $3.99
Might and Magic 7: For Blood and Honor - $2.39
Might and Magic 8: Day of the Destroyer - $2.39
Might and Magic 9 - $2.39
Crusaders of Might and Magic - $2.39
Panzer General 2 - $3.99
Panzer General 3D Assault - $3.99
Settlers 3: Ultimate Collection, The - $3.99
Settlers 2: 10th Anniversary, The - $3.99
Settlers 4: Gold Edition, The - $3.99
Settlers 2: Gold Edition, The - $3.99
Heritage of Kings: The Settlers - $3.99
Battle Isle Platinum (includes Incubation) - $3.99
Battle Isle: The Andosia War - $2.39
Beyond Good and Evil - $3.99
Rayman Forever - $2.39
Rayman Origins - $7.99
Rayman 2: The Great Escape - $2.39
Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - $2.39
Anvil of Dawn - $2.39
Far Cry - $3.99
Far Cry 2: Fortune's Edition - $3.99
Imperialism 2: The Age of Exploration - $2.39
Imperialism - $2.39
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six - $3.99
Warlords Battlecry 2 - $2.39
Warlords Battlecry - $2.39
Assassin's Creed: Director's Cut - $7.99
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell - $3.99
POD Gold - $2.39
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon - $3.99
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time - $3.99
Prince of Persia - $3.99
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within - $3.99
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones - $3.99
Silent Hunter 2 - $3.99
Driver: Parallel Lines - $3.99
Speed Busters: American Highways - $2.39

So I'm a little late. Quit your bitching. It got done eventually.
y u post it on the last day. ima bitch anyway

Last edited by a moderator:
y u post it on the last day. ima bitch anyway
You gotta be kidding me. After all my hard work I still get people bitching at me? That's it, I've had it! Just for that I refuse to be the one to start and maintain a new GOG thread!

Thanks Spoder. I owe you one.

So I guess there's some promo on GOG right now where you can buy 3 games (from a very short list) for $5 and all the money goes to charity. Frankly, I'm fighting my own sense of apathy towards this deal to even mention it here. Not gonna bother spelling it all out. If you want the details, you'd best head on over to GOG.

The list of games offerred:

• Waking Mars
  • Botanicula
  • Incredipede
  • Driftmoon
  • Whispered World
  • Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
  • Faster Than Light
  • Darwinia
  • Pid
  • Creatures Village
I wish they had a few more games to choose from - I really want to get Driftmoon but I already have all the rest (though not on GOG).

The list of games offerred:

• Waking Mars
  • Botanicula
  • Incredipede
  • Driftmoon
  • Whispered World
  • Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
  • Faster Than Light
  • Darwinia
  • Pid
  • Creatures Village
I wish they had a few more games to choose from - I really want to get Driftmoon but I already have all the rest (though not on GOG).
Yeah the selection is crap. Only game I don't have is Driftmoon. I guess this promo is really targeted at charity donators, not people like us that buy indie bundles.

Indie Gem Promo

60% Off - Ittle Dew - $5.59

When reading this game's title, I usually like to imagine it being spoken in Arnold Schwarzenegger's voice. Who do you like to imagine is reading it?

Been AWOL for awhile... Updated the OP with the new build a bundle deal. Not bad if you want Driftmoon and something else... comes out to $1.67 each?

Been AWOL for awhile... Updated the OP with the new build a bundle deal. Not bad if you want Driftmoon and something else... comes out to $1.67 each?
Hi; do you mind explaining any problems the "CAG forum Wiki" has exactly? Everyone says it's broken so I haven't enabled it in 'XBL Deals' but I could click on your 'Edit Wiki' button with no problems. Thanks.

Oh drat, idiot has returned. Guess this means I don't get to start that new thread.

Curse my luck. :(

I don't know. This seems like convenient timing. I think you just hacked his account to get out of making a new thread. We are not fooled by your antics. :shame:

Oh drat, idiot has returned. Guess this means I don't get to start that new thread.

Curse my luck. :(
Haha, be my guest. I'll still be around though, I've just been on vacation.

Hi; do you mind explaining any problems the "CAG forum Wiki" has exactly? Everyone says it's broken so I haven't enabled it in 'XBL Deals' but I could click on your 'Edit Wiki' button with no problems. Thanks.
No idea. As far as I knew, it wasn't working for awhile after the switch to CAG 3.0, but within the past month or so it's been fine. You still can't change the topic title unless you're the OP (which is stupid), but I'm not aware of any other issues with it right now.

Yo, what happened to you? We all thought you eloped with Asheskitkat and moved to Reddit or something.
Eh, just ain't around as often. No idea what happened to Ashes.

Let's make believe that I already own Children of the Nile Complete. Do I need Pharoah + Cleopatra??
Of course you do, Pharoah + Cleo = Parents of the Nile....so obviously the next obvious step is obvious to get the parents if you own the Chilen.....or something....just buy it...you know you want to...

From those "god" games I only played Caesar 3 back then (great game btw). So, pharaoh or Zeus?

Also, those kronor games... I want the so much again... Already have Antara and Return to Krondor from retail, but I don't think I'll be able to run them easily...

I find those king's quest, police quest, space quest and swat very overpriced...

From those "god" games I only played Caesar 3 back then (great game btw). So, pharaoh or Zeus?

Also, those kronor games... I want the so much again... Already have Antara and Return to Krondor from retail, but I don't think I'll be able to run them easily...

I find those king's quest, police quest, space quest and swat very overpriced...
According to the reviews Zeus seems to be regarded as the best of the three but I suppose it depends on which location you might prefer. Egypt is tempting me right now even though I do own Children of the Nile. So maybe Zeus. I haven't decided yet but I don't think I need both.

Sample review:

"This game is a conservative improvement on Pharaoh, which in turn improved mostly straightforwardly upon Casear 3. The basic mechanics and are largely the same, as are many building types. The UI has been streamlined further. Store room management, for instance, is no longer the pain it was in Casear 3. In general if you found something tedious in the previous games, chances are it's been fixed or streamlined in Zeus.
Perhaps the greatest change from Pharaoh is that you no longer build everything from scratch. You get to return to the earlier cities you've built during the campaign. This reduces the tedium, but may be problematic if your previous city didn't function that well. Overall, if you liked C3 and Pharaoh, you will probably like this even more."

Another thing that makes me doubt is that some GOG games came to steam recently. And steam have better sales... BUT, I like to support GOG :)

Was about to buy Betrayal at Krondor pack, but then read about the Antara bug...

I've never played Caesar 2, but can tell you Caesar 3 is a blast. I played it so much back in the days... But I'll skip it and go directly to Zeus or Pharaoh

Been playing RtK yesterday. I didn't remember the controls were so clunky... the standards back then were different xD

The camera angles are confusing, the movement is too slow... But the game itself is as I remember, a true gem. I just love the inventory micromanagement, battles, spellcasting, etc. BaK is vastly superior, but I wanted this one first, don't know why.

Why is Pharaoh+Cleopatra better than Caesar 3? Just trying to decide which to buy.

The theme.

Is better because is newer, but the theme is really different. I bought Zeus because I wanted a caesar's similar theme... but more polished.

Maybe I'll grab Zeus then. Thanks.

... and I'll grab pharaoh next sale, I'm almost sure. It got too much praise on a lot of forums because the theme... It raised my curiosity.

I'm hanged with eador (again!) and return to krondor... but maybe tomorrow I'll try Zeus

First time I've noticed this: Populous: The New Beginning now comes with its expansion.

GOG isn't Steam (fact) so you probably have to DL (Hughley) it manually.

What's cool about it:
  • Includes Populous the Beginning and the Undiscovered Worlds expansion.

They're apparently going to run a sale starting tomorrow.

In my inbox today, I find that the cheeky Cypriats have gone and buggered that all up by, well, putting what seems like everything on sale. “To celebrate the diversity of its worldwide audience GOG.com has launched a trans time-zone deal: a Fall Insomnia Promo where gamers from all continents will get a chance to buy celebrated games at up to 80% off discounts–and free games in very limited numbers as well.
Basically, a bunch of games at a low price, but in limited amounts. I don't think this will include the more recent releases.

http://games.on.net/2013/11/gog-celebrates-insomnia-prevents-you-from-sleeping-with-bargains/

They're apparently going to run a sale starting tomorrow.

Basically, a bunch of games at a low price, but in limited amounts. I don't think this will include the more recent releases.

http://games.on.net/2013/11/gog-celebrates-insomnia-prevents-you-from-sleeping-with-bargains/

“The games will be on sale only one at a time in limited numbers of copies. When the stock of one game–marked on the promo page with a counter–runs out, another game is up.”

That seems awful.

bread's done
Back