I broke the OTT...but I did not break the site!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Brak']A few years back, I once told some girl that I instructed a Donnie Darko class at the local college... aaaaaaaaand she bought it. #-o[/quote]

:rofl:

That would be an awesome class by the way.

[quote name='Moxio']Mak you are so white.[/quote]

And you are so brown ... and smelly.

[quote name='Maklershed']Zew - were you must messing with a certain GGT person or did you really do the artwork for that shirt? Cause that design is roasted like ebbah.[/QUOTE]

I did that Threadless submissions like 3 years ago. It didn't cut the mustard.

For anyone that has played it .. how's the RE5 demo?

[quote name='Moxio']Ew, I hate Indians.[/quote]

Whatever, Salim.

[quote name='zewone']I did that Threadless submissions like 3 years ago. It didn't cut the mustard.[/quote]

Figures, I probably would've bought that. (assuming it wasn't part of their new $18 pricing scheme :bomb:)

I'm kind of considering selling Fable II since I only paid $20 for it and buying it back later since I probably won't have time for it.

Plus I'm not sure how much I'd like it.

I dunno.

I forgot was I was google searching but I ran into this:
mudkipironmanms0.jpg

Is that a real Pokemon or did someone attempt to make Iron Man into a Pokemon?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I forgot was I was google searching but I ran into this:
mudkipironmanms0.jpg

Is that a real Pokemon or did someone attempt to make Iron Man into a Pokemon?[/QUOTE]

A wizard has turned you into a mudkip. Is this awesome? (Y/N)

[quote name='LinkinPrime']:whistle2:s?

----

I'm sure this is :83: but its awesome:
mortal-kombat.jpg
[/quote]

New from Travellers Tails , Lego Mortal Kombat.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I thought they got delisted if it fell below a dollar after X time?[/quote]

Has to stay below $1 for more than 60 days I believe.

[quote name='StarKnightX']
Has to stay below $1 for more than 60 days I believe.[/QUOTE]

Is that an automatic thing?

They might be able to do a reverse split to avoid it, but they probably have a rule preventing that sort of save.

[quote name='Maklershed']Buy Fallout yet Rocko?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, for $25.

[quote name='zewone']RE5 is RE4 with more action, beautiful HD graphics and online co-op.

Needless to say, it's a bad mothafucker.[/QUOTE]
I like the demo. Definitely excited for my RE4 Wii, which should be here Monday.

Wubb - lets do the fantasy stock thing again. And do you remember the site it was run on last time?

[quote name='Mojimbo']I thought they got delisted if it fell below a dollar after X time?[/quote]

There's currently a moratorium on stocks being delisted. You have 30 days under $1. But due to the moratorium, the countdown has frozen. It starts again the morning of January 20th. Therefore, Sirius is safe at least until that day.

[quote name='Rocko']Yeah, for $25.

[/quote]

Sweet deal.

[quote name='Maklershed']Wubb - lets do the fantasy stock thing again. And do you remember the site it was run on last time?[/QUOTE]

Investopedia was the site IIRC.

I guess for Fallout I just need to play it and be cool with whatever happens. I'm kind of OCD about games so I like them to be linear and shit, which Fallout totally isn't with so many different things that can happen, so I guess I just have to try and be cool with whatever goes down.

[quote name='wubb']Is that an automatic thing?

They might be able to do a reverse split to avoid it, but they probably have a rule preventing that sort of save.[/quote]

I don't know if it's automatic. I think it ends up going to a commitee to make that decision , but most likely if your that deep , your most likely screwed.

On that note , I wonder which company is going to go under/get bought out first:
Midway
Sirius
Circuit City

[quote name='tiredfornow']Holy crap. I just bit into a habanero and I can't taste or feel anything in my mouth. :bomb:[/quote]

A co-worker once ate a whole Scotch Bonnet pepper on a dare. Almost had to call an ambulance for her when looked like she was gonna start hyperventilating.

Hey, Maklershed. I found a way to complete Strictly Business with Good Karma. :cool:

Just looked up the best skins ever thing. I'll think I'll stick to invisible shield, it's only 5 bucks more and comes with the solution and such.

I hope I don't fuck the install. I still need to figure out if I can dry it with a hairdryer.

I know. I couldn't think of anything else. Plus I might open this up to the rest of the off topic forum if there's enough interest.

Brack - howja do that?

[quote name='lordwow']Mak: I tried to join but it said

Game ID cannot be more than 10 characters.

Where I tried to put in Cheapassgamer[/quote]

Crazy idea but what happens if you try it with a lower case c? Not that it seems like that should matter.

[quote name='dcfox']There were two Punisher movies?[/quote]

Yes. One with Dolph Lundgren as the Punisher (80s movie) and the Thomas Jane movie.

I pulled a LinkinPrime, last night. And, no... I didn't steadfast masturbate at the urinal in the office restroom -- I bought a Mighty Mugg of one of my favorite Marvel characters:

San+Diego+Comic-Con+-+2009+Marvel+Legends+Mighty+Muggs+-+Wave+4+-+Vision,+Ultimate+Captain+America,+Iron+Man+Version+1,+Skrull.jpg

The Vision, on the left.

The Punisher (2004) is one of the greatest Spaghetti Westerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back