I broke the OTT...but I did not break the site!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats up OTT?

I've been having troubles with Utorrent and was wondering if someone could help me out. I keep getting "access to file is denied" after like 2 minutes of downloading. I've looked around but can't seem to find anything on it.

BK has Mario toys for their kids meal. Got a Yoshi for my son:

photo3yg0.jpg

[quote name='Eviltude']Whats up OTT?

I've been having troubles with Utorrent and was wondering if someone could help me out. I keep getting "access to file is denied" after like 2 minutes of downloading. I've looked around but can't seem to find anything on it.[/quote]

It means they're denying your access to the file.

I wouldn't give him that toy if I were you, LP, he might get sick... if you know what I mean.[quote name='SneakyPenguin']It means they're denying your access to the file.[/quote]:]

[quote name='wubb']Hmm, I guess I'm gonna have to fire up the Wii. Yuck.[/QUOTE]

Playing what?

[quote name='lordwow']Ugh. I just had to write someone up for insubordination. Why would you not do what your boss tells you?[/QUOTE]

Well it depends. What did you ask him/her to do?

[quote name='tiredfornow']What did you ask him to do and what was his response, lordwowousinchargeofeverything?[/QUOTE]

A fire alarm went off at his location. Our policy is that you have to call our police department to have them come check it out.

He decided not to. He called me a few minutes later (he hadn't told anyone it was going off) to say he smelled something burning and oh ya, an alarm was going off for the last few minutes. I told him to call the police immediately.

He called me back 2 minutes later to state that it was fine, it didn't smell like fire anymore, so he didn't call the police. I told him to call the police immediately and wrote him up for insubordination.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']It means they're denying your access to the file.[/QUOTE]

Like tracker issues?

I just updated this shit and it's the first time it happened to me. I might roll back the update.

Damn.

I wish one of the 2 No Doubt songs they left off was 'It's My Life', if only for the slim hope the Talk Talk version made it to RB

Unfortunately you have to be a dick when you're in charge. If there was a fire that broke out, I would have looked like someone unemployed.

Its nothing too exciting, Eviltude. I got this really cute spaghetti strap tanktop and some chuck taylors though! :]

theres also a summer house, and a few new couches and stuff you can put in there.

Someone said they got a "Summer House" and some new furniture.

My girlfriend told me she's getting me LBP for Christmas. I'm stoked.

you can also get a wubb outfit if you play that shitty game at the pool hall, Stonerdude. the ice game with the penguins.

So the ebay cashback ended and that sucks. What doesn't suck, is that amazon dropped the price of the ipod touch to 220 brand new. I've pretty much sold my zune for 75 to a guy on craigslist. I have 100 bucks in credit there. So as soon as someone buys this PC Far Cry 2 off of me (I don't want to send it back and wait 3 weeks for them to credit me) I'm ordering my iTouch. A happy man is me.

[quote name='tiredfornow']you can also get a wubb outfit if you play that shitty game at the pool hall, Stonerdude. the ice game with the penguins.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I have the Echocrome suit, but the other games suck. I played pool and bowling for the first time last night, which were pretty fun. And I got my first BJ in Home.

http://www.1up.com/do/blogEntry?bId=8963248&publicUserId=5380397
From my co-worker Nick "Goddammit Ryan, all you do is fireball over and over, and then uppercut me when I jump in" Suttner:

[15:51] Nick Suttner: haha, awesome, you totally deserve unsporting
[15:53] Ryan Scott: if there is a fire
[15:53] Ryan Scott: and you touch the fire
[15:53] Ryan Scott: and you're like THAT HURT
[15:54] Ryan Scott: and then your next fucking inclination is to PUT YOUR HAND IN THE GODDAMN FIRE AGAIN
[15:54] Ryan Scott: does the fire deserve an unsporting rep?
[15:54] Nick Suttner: if the fire is being a little bitch fire, yes
:lol:

What's a good case for the iPod Touch? I was thinking of grabbing the invisible shield but it looks like a BITCH to install.
`

[quote name='Moxio']?[/QUOTE]
Xecutioner thought I looked like Billy Mayes in my senior pic. Something I whipped up right quick.
[quote name='Mojimbo']This week's 1up Show is Persona, Killzone and Prince of Persia. :0)[/QUOTE]

Is it up?

[quote name='zewone']Xecutioner thought I looked like Billy Mayes in my senior pic. Something I whipped up right quick.[/QUOTE]

Ahahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back