I broke the OTT...but I did not break the site!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']Dang...you had a baby face. Do you still look that young?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, man.

When I was younger, I hated my baby face.

But, now it's cool. I can hit on younger broads and tell them I'm only 21. :cool:

[quote name='Moxio']Budge is it true that you have to play CoD in secret because your mother does not approve?[/quote]

Sometimes I have to. Right now she is cool with it though. But tomorrow might be a whole other story. :lol:

I like how my router has been fucking up all day. It completely dies on me and I have to restart my router, then it's fine.

[quote name='munch']Package didn't come today either, bulge. Did you put the right address?[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

[quote name='munch']Package didn't come today either, bulge. Did you put the right address?[/quote]

Damn... that sucks.

Well, I am fairly sure that I put the right address on it. No way I can check now. :lol:

[quote name='joe2187']COD: WaW is trash...that game sickens me.[/quote]

What don't you like about it?

budge, are you going to take munch's class when you graduate from... uh... your house..?

[quote name='Brak']budge, are you going to take munch's class when you graduate from... uh... your house..?[/QUOTE]
You mean when he graduates as valedictorian of his graduating class? :cool:

[quote name='darthbudge']Damn... that sucks.

Well, I am fairly sure that I put the right address on it. No way I can check now. :lol:

What don't you like about it?[/QUOTE]

The beta was glitchy as hell, and while I'm sure they patched some of those flaws, the game felt like a bad mod of CoD4. "Hay gaiz, let's skinz CoD4 so it looks like WWII and we'll call it CoD:WaW. Then people will stop saying we make bad ghaimez." :lol:

[quote name='Moxio']Needless to say, I was blown away when I found out Budge's parents had sexual relations before they were married.[/quote]

Me too.

[quote name='Brak']budge, are you going to take munch's class when you graduate from... uh... your house..?[/quote]

Munch's class? :whistle2:s

[quote name='corrosivefrost']The beta was glitchy as hell, and while I'm sure they patched some of those flaws, the game felt like a bad mod of CoD4. "Hay gaiz, let's skinz CoD4 so it looks like WWII and we'll call it CoD:WaW. Then people will stop saying we make bad ghaimez." :lol:[/quote]

That is what I thought of the beta as well. But for whatever reason, I really like the full game.

I don't think you can flash the Linksys WRT54G router. I had almost the same router (WRT54GS) and the tomato firmware isn't compatible with it.

Rocko , Longhorns was better than the last few times I've been to Outback.

[quote name='darthbudge']

What don't you like about it?[/quote]

I originally had a very long thought out and drawn out complaint ....

fuck it, Everything is wrong with that game. It stinks. Modern Warfare was new and refreshing. WaW is just like New coke, exactly like old coke but tastes like shit and will one day give you cancer.

Yeah, munch. What class do you instruct, anyway? Social sciences, or something?
[quote name='Moxio']You mean when he graduates as valedictorian of his graduating class? :cool:[/QUOTE]
I'd like to be in attendance at budge's commencement. I imagine that when he tosses his cap in the air, it'll knock a ton of dust off of the ceiling fan.

Munch should have been totally influenced by Lordwow and been a film major.

I would go to that class!

EDIT: Actually, in the spring, my dad will officially become a professor... at Texas A&M at Commerce.

But still, that is pretty cool.

[quote name='Brak']I'd like to be in attendance at budge's commencement. I imagine that when he tosses his cap in the air, it'll knock a ton of dust off of the ceiling fan.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Brak']Yeah, munch. What class do you instruct, anyway? Social sciences, or something?

I'd like to be in attendance at budge's commencement. I imagine that when he tosses his cap in the air, it'll knock a ton of dust off of the ceiling fan.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='zewone']Yeah, man.

When I was younger, I hated my baby face.

But, now it's cool. I can hit on younger broads and tell them I'm only 21. :cool:[/quote]

I was the same way...People to this date still think I'm in my early twenties...if I shaved off my beard I'd be carded everywhere I go.

[quote name='seanr1221']PoP is sick :drool:[/quote]

Getting it today from Amazon...can't wait to try it. Might be a busy weekend though don't think I'll get a chance.

[quote name='Rocko']Outback tomorrow for my birthday. :drool:[/quote]

I haven't been there in a couple months :drool:

Happy early B-day man!

------------

Today is a good day...I was going to return SW:TFU and GHWT that I bought as a B2G1 at GS.com...but when I printed the receipt I saw that they gave me ST:FU for free :bouncy: checked my bank acct. to make sure and yup free...or both for $44 :D...I ended up exchanging SW:TFU for a mint copy that looks brand new :D

Also, I got invited to a movie screening for Sunday. Name of film not revealed but I'm 99% sure its the upcoming Monsters vs Aliens movie...with Keifer Sutherland and Seth Rogan :D

Anyone want a mint used copy of GHWT for $45 shipped?

A few years back, I once told some girl that I instructed a Donnie Darko class at the local college... aaaaaaaaand she bought it. #-o

The same girl had no idea who The Three Stooges were, either. #-o

I think bulge is trying to stiff me. He looks the type, you know, the kind that'll wipe his nose then shake your hand.

I got raped selling games on Amazon. Sold Fable II and Dead Space and got hit with like $16 in fees or some shit.

[quote name='munch']I got raped selling games on Amazon. Sold Fable II and Dead Space and got hit with like $16 in fees or some shit.[/quote]

Seriously? I sold about $150 worth of stuff yesterday and there was maybe $10-$15 of fees on it.

Zew - were you must messing with a certain GGT person or did you really do the artwork for that shirt? Cause that design is roasted like ebbah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back