I like robOTT's

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Roufuss']While you're here, you want to play some Smackdown tonight?[/QUOTE]
Probably. I might have to train with my Gears of War squad, for that tournament that I had no idea I was a part of 'til yesterday.

[quote name='Brak']Probably. I might have to train with my Gears of War squad, for that tournament that I had no idea I was a part of 'til yesterday.[/QUOTE]

I can totally buy that game, sealed, off a friend for like $15. Even if I don't have a 360 yet, is it a good idea?

[quote name='2poor']Holy shit it's November 21 tomorrow. I only have 9 more days to do my college applications.[/quote]
Are you applying early action?

[quote name='dcfox']Are you applying early action?[/quote]

If I can figure out what to write about.

[quote name='2poor']If I can figure out what to write about.[/QUOTE]
What is it? Just a "1000 words about whatever the fuck you want" essay, as alot of entrance essays are?

[quote name='Brak']Probably. I might have to train with my Gears of War squad, for that tournament that I had no idea I was a part of 'til yesterday.[/QUOTE]

Well, invite me for that if you do.

[quote name='Eviltude']What is it? Just a "1000 words about whatever the fuck you want" essay, as alot of entrance essays are?[/quote]

Two 200 word essays about school and your interest and one 600 word essay about anything. Here's the question:

Is there anything you would like us to know about you or your academic record that you have not had the opportunity to describe elsewhere in this application?

[quote name='2poor']Two 200 word essays about school and your interest and one 600 word essay about anything. Here's the question:

Is there anything you would like us to know about you or your academic record that you have not had the opportunity to describe elsewhere in this application?[/QUOTE]
Thats nothing dude. 200 word essays are like a couple pages, at the most. 600 words, not too bad still. Just quit being an academic pussy and knock it out so you can quit worrying about it. I don't know your academic record or anything so I obviously can't help you but it shouldn't be too hard.

[quote name='Eviltude']Thats nothing dude. 200 word essays are like a couple pages, at the most. 600 words, not too bad still. Just quit being an academic pussy and knock it out so you can quit worrying about it. I don't know your academic record or anything so I obviously can't help you but it shouldn't be too hard.[/quote]

Actually 200 words is only a paragraph. And 600 words is hardly a page.
:lol:

Lol wow. I haven't written a paper based on length in a while but mine are usually atleast 5 pages or so. That's even more of a reason to quit your bitchin'.

I'm making a hip-hop beat out of the Duck Tales theme song.

[quote name='Mike23']I can totally buy that game, sealed, off a friend for like $15. Even if I don't have a 360 yet, is it a good idea?[/QUOTE]
Of course.

[quote name='Brak']I'm making a hip-hop beat out of the Duck Tales theme song.

[/QUOTE]

I might have to spit some hot fire over that beat.

[quote name='Eviltude']Thats nothing dude. 200 word essays are like a couple pages, at the most. 600 words, not too bad still. Just quit being an academic pussy and knock it out so you can quit worrying about it. I don't know your academic record or anything so I obviously can't help you but it shouldn't be too hard.[/QUOTE]

From my experience 200 words is barely one page. Double spaced.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']I might have to spit some hot fire over that beat.[/QUOTE]
But it will be the theme song to The Bacon Sizzler movement.

I'm gonna play Gears of Wonder in a moment, Roufuss, if you want to join.

Edit: Or we could play Spankdown.

[quote name='JimmieMac']My Wii is updating, I cant wait to unleash it's awesome power.[/QUOTE]

Note that this picture is shown in at 720p, something the Wii can't produce so it actually looks worse.

[quote name='zewone']
Note that this picture is shown in at 720p, something the Wii can't produce so it actually looks worse.[/QUOTE]

I think that looks pretty good for a gba game.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']I think that looks pretty good for a gba game.[/QUOTE]

Gor a GBA, yeah. A DS though... too dark.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Since June of '05.[/QUOTE] Wow. Well ... I'm sure you'll find another filly or twenty. :lol: [quote name='Roufuss']No, don't get me wrong, I'm still emo deep down inside ;)

The fingernails of my soul are painted black.[/QUOTE] :rofl:

[quote name='zewone']
Note that this picture is shown in at 720p, something the Wii can't produce so it actually looks worse.[/QUOTE]
Uh... What the fuck is that?

[quote name='2poor']Holy shit it's November 21 tomorrow. I only have 9 more days to do my college applications.[/QUOTE]

You better keep up with that shit. I was going to apply to Chapel Hill but missed the deadline (which sucked big time since I probably would have gotten in and I would have went there instead of NCSU).

[quote name='Brak']Uh... What the fuck is that?[/QUOTE]

GT Pro Series I believe. I think someone accidentally told UbiSoft that the Wii was a beefed up N64 so they spent all their time developing a game with N64 graphics.

[quote name='Moxio']Ooh, Prison Break tonight. That's hot![/QUOTE]

I finally got around to watching last week's episode online (I was out picking up the 360 HD-DVD last monday) and all I can say is, holy shit, I'm glad I only have to wait an hour to find out what happened.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I finally got around to watching last week's episode online (I was out picking up the 360 HD-DVD last monday) and all I can say is, holy shit, I'm glad I only have to wait an hour to find out what happened.[/QUOTE]

Episodes online? Oh snaps I am intrigued!

[quote name='Moxio']Episodes online? Oh snaps I am intrigued![/QUOTE]

Yep, Fox.com has most of the Fox shows for free. It took forever to load up the page that they are on but it was worth it. The player isn't as good as ABC.com's player but oh well free episodes vs. paying on iTunes are always welcomed.

[quote name='dcfox']Anybody know what the new psp firmware update does?[/QUOTE]Rootkit, probably.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Wow. Well ... I'm sure you'll find another filly or twenty. :lol: [/quote]

Oh ya, I'm like a cat, I always land on my feet. There's another girl that has shown interest in me, and that might be the next move. My ex wouldn't touch video games and this girl is a gamer, so we'll see.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Oh ya, I'm like a cat, I always land on my feet. There's another girl that has shown interest in me, and that might be the next move. My ex wouldn't touch video games and this girl is a gamer, so we'll see.[/QUOTE]

On the 10-scale, a girl that is genuinely interested in video games always adds a +1 modifier. Therefore, if you can find a 10 that really likes video games, that's an 11 and damn near mythical.

[quote name='jmcc']Is that through component cables, I wonder. Because complaining about 480i signal looking like crap at 720p seems...something.[/QUOTE]
I don't care if it was hooked up with HDMI. If the source is shitty, it's going to look like shit no matter what resolution.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']On the 10-scale, a girl that is genuinely interested in video games always adds a +1 modifier. Therefore, if you can find a 10 that really likes video games, that's an 11 and damn near mythical.[/quote]

That would be something, we'll see. I've made the mistake of revealing too much of my personal life on here before. Although, the advice I got at that time was genuinely beneficial, there's always going to be people that exploit any weakness of yours they see. Regardless of who is saying something negative, and it may just be the internet, but when it's about a somewhat sensitive situation it can still hurt.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']That would be something, we'll see. I've made the mistake of revealing too much of my personal life on here before. Although, the advice I got at that time was genuinely beneficial, there's always going to be people that exploit any weakness of yours they see. Regardless of who is saying something negative, and it may just be the internet, but when it's about a somewhat sensitive situation it can still hurt.[/QUOTE]

Gya hya hya... black rules of tennis. ;)

Anyways, the only personal thing about you I know is that you love alcholic drinks and you had a weird Indian professor.

[quote name='Moxio']Gya hya hya... black rules of tennis. ;)

Anyways, the only personal thing about you I know is that you love alcholic drinks and you had a weird Indian professor.[/quote] You can say that about most college students, though.

[quote name='zewone']I don't care if it was hooked up with HDMI. If the source is shitty, it's going to look like shit no matter what resolution.[/QUOTE]Yeah and 480i is a shitty video source when scaled to a HD resolution. Which is why I wonder if that's through component or composite.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Still waiting ...[/QUOTE]

When she does finally call, tell her you're busy now. Don't let yourself become that guy that just sits around and waits endlessly for his girlfriend to call him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back