La-di da-di, free John GOTTi

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']Where to?[/quote]

Norristown, as my grandparents live there. Also, Norriton (where one set of cousins live), although I'm not sure if that really counts, considering one can walk there from my grandparents' house.

[quote name='Maklershed']For anyone that has a psp .. how well does it handle movies? I'm thinking maybe I'll get one to kill the time on bus rides to work.[/quote]
I don't have any UMD movies, but I've watched plenty of videos on it and it's quite nice. The biggest obstacle for that is pretty much the video format, as the PSP only plays a few certain formats. I've watched a few shows, like 1up Show (before they stopped offering PSP versions last week :whistle2:s), DL.TV, Cranky Geeks, and an episode of WWE Raw. If it's not formatted for the PSP, you can get PSP Video 9 (via google) that'll do it for you, which is nice.

Attention 360 owners:

If you are looking for a Hori DOA4 arcade stick, there is a new one at a GS around here. It isn't sealed (were these sealed?) and the box looks kind of beat up. I opened it up in the store - the bag around the controller wasn't sealed either. It really looks like it was taken out a few times in the past, so in good conscience I couldn't call it factory sealed, which means it would be used.

I know these sell for a pretty penny, but I'm guessing after eBay nonsense and fees, I'd be lucky to get 20-30 bucks on it. If it were sealed, I'd go eBay it, but it doesn't look like it is.

As such, if anyone really wants one, I'd be happy to pick it up and ship it to you at cost + shipping + little extra.

Strell, good job in finding one of those at a GS store. I found one a couple of months ago and even though the box was opened, the stick was still sealed in the box. They're pretty much impossible to find anymore, so I was shocked when I found one.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I really don't know ...

Okay, according to google maps it's 282 miles.[/QUOTE]
Just out of reach. Apparently the furthest a tornado has traveled was 219 miles.

Got my first issue of PSM today from Amazon's deal(5$ for a year sub.).

That's the only thing stopping me from moving my major to journalism. Shitty assignments that I'd get for the first year or so would just kill me, not to mention I wouldn't care so it would be a poorly written article.

Oh and only one more day of my brother's family living with us, for those of you keeping track. ;)

[quote name='Eviltude']That's the only thing stopping me from moving my major to journalism. Shitty assignments that I'd get for the first year or so would just kill me, not to mention I wouldn't care so it would be a poorly written article.

Oh and only one more day of my brother's family living with us, for those of you keeping track. ;)[/QUOTE]

Well, besides this shit I do get to write about some cool stuff. I used to have a weekly column about music and I still kind of have that, but it's much more newsy then what I used to do.

Also, I love doing reviews, even if I don't get paid, for Okayplayer. Free CDs = fan-fucking-tastic.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Well, besides this shit I do get to write about some cool stuff. I used to have a weekly column about music and I still kind of have that, but it's much more newsy then what I used to do.

Also, I love doing reviews, even if I don't get paid, for Okayplayer. Free CDs = fan-fucking-tastic.[/QUOTE]
I would love to be a war reporter. One of the guys who is actually over there riding around with the marines and shit. Right in the middle of the action but when it gets intense, I'm the one who takes cover. I could deal with getting shot/dying, but I would hate to be kidnapped.
I could manage with being a local journalist though, as long as they don't make me do like the ugliest dog competition or some shit like that.

[quote name='prmononoke']Norristown, as my grandparents live there. Also, Norriton (where one set of cousins live), although I'm not sure if that really counts, considering one can walk there from my grandparents' house.[/quote]

Damn Norristown

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Horray Beer![/QUOTE]Boo crazy ladies!
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgjFjCOlv7I[/media]

[quote name='prmononoke']Norristown, as my grandparents live there. Also, Norriton (where one set of cousins live), although I'm not sure if that really counts, considering one can walk there from my grandparents' house.[/quote]
Ah cool. One of my best friends lives there and bartends a sports bar in that town. I get out that way every now and then but its very congested and busy compared to where I live and I get nervous about driving so I dont like to go to often. :oops:

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']But 293 isn't the middle of anything.

I think I've made up my mind: if I can find a job that pays well and I build up enough savings, I'm going to go for a DS and Pokémon Diamond. Let's see if I can use that to motivate myself. :whistle2:?

Time for lunch, then back to hunting for jobs...[/quote]

Anything that is not first or last is middle.

[quote name='Kayden']Anything that is not first or last is middle.[/QUOTE]Some maths don't agree with you.

[quote name='Maklershed']OTT meet up party!!! :)[/QUOTE]
I'm there.

Anyone know when the new Batman movie is supposed to be released? Not looking for an exact date as I doubt there is one, just a general time frame.

[quote name='fart_bubble']HOLY SHIT!!! I just got a new credit card and its limit is $2,200[/QUOTE]

I got one with $3000, I only just turned 20 years old. SO I think I have managed my credit pretty good so far.

And in a related note I finally got my raise at work today. Now I'm making $13.50

[quote name='Maklershed']OTT meet up party!!! :)[/quote]

All I wanted was a dumb fucking $250 check and they are not even letting me get in on the promotion

If I had a picture of a certain scene in the the Afghanistan episode of South Park, now would be a great time to post it.

Sub should pick up on what I mean since he's been watching South Park like fucking mad.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']If I had a picture of a certain scene in the the Afghanistan episode of South Park, now would be a great time to post it.

Sub should pick up on what I mean since he's been watching South Park like fucking mad.[/QUOTE]
I know what you're talking about. I think there are only 2 or 3 episodes of SP that I haven't seen, and I have seen a good majority of them atleast 2-3 times each.

Still haven't received my grade from my Astronomy teacher so I sent him an email asking what the deal-o was. It's just starting to be a bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back