La-di da-di, free John GOTTi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if White Castle is any good, but I know Whataburger makes quite the delicious dead animal between cooked grains.

Course, their chicken strip BBQ thing that they bring out a few times a year? That's some serious eatin'.

[quote name='Strell']I don't know if White Castle is any good, but I know Whataburger makes quite the delicious dead animal between cooked grains.

Course, their chicken strip BBQ thing that they bring out a few times a year? That's some serious eatin'.[/quote]

that shits good.. but that a-1 thick and hearty burger was fucking delish.... and all I had were them white castle microwaveable burgers.. and ehh, fail.

[quote name='Strell']I don't know if White Castle is any good, but I know Whataburger makes quite the delicious dead animal between cooked grains.

Course, their chicken strip BBQ thing that they bring out a few times a year? That's some serious eatin'.[/quote]

white castle = :puke:
those shits are steamed. seriously. a steamed burger. with steamed onions.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']white castle = :puke:
those shits are steamed. seriously. a steamed burger. with steamed onions.[/quote]

have you ever had the luxury of a whataburger?

[quote name='tiredfornow']have you ever had the luxury of a whataburger?[/quote]

i don't even know what a whataburger is.

there is a reason why the only places in NY that you can find a White Castle are in the *worst* parts of the ghetto, right next to da projects.

[quote name='Eviltude']I've never seen a White Castle or a whataburger. I think the closest White Castle is in NJ.[/quote]

probably. try Newark, Trenton or Camden.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']If I had a picture of a certain scene in the the Afghanistan episode of South Park, now would be a great time to post it.

Sub should pick up on what I mean since he's been watching South Park like fucking mad.[/QUOTE] Of course. That's my least favorite episode in the series. :lol:

I was at target today, and I almost picked up season nine. It was $39.99 though, so I'll just order it from amazon for $32 tonight.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']now THIS is some ass. prolly NSFW[/QUOTE] Chicken legs.

[quote name='Maklershed']No White Castles near me but I'm intrigued. I'd like to try a Sonic too.[/quote]

no sonics around here either :cry:

[quote name='Maklershed']No White Castles near me but I'm intrigued. I'd like to try a Sonic too.[/QUOTE]

Sonic is really good. Cherry lime-aid FTW.

I have up to S6 of South Park. I'll buy more when they go on sale.

I will admit I've bought all seasons of Simpsons on release day since Season 4... and will continue until the final season is out. :lol:

[quote name='sixersballernum3']I have up to S6 of South Park. I'll buy more when they go on sale.

I will admit I've bought all seasons of Simpsons on release day since Season 4... and will continue until the final season is out. :lol:[/QUOTE] I'm behind on the Simpsons currently. I only have up to season seven.

Sonic is great. Tots FTW.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Is that before or after asking Graystone to get in your truck?[/quote]

Pff, how do you think I got him in there? ;)

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Hey sixers. there's one Poogeyman that keeps teleporting away. How do you catch that type?[/quote]
Make sure put out a pokemon that'll get the first attack then put him to sleep.

[quote name='dcfox']No White Castle near me. Never been to a Jack-in-the-Box either.[/quote]
Don't bother. They're pretty much an even crappier McDonalds.

[quote name='CommanderKeen93']So, you look like me?[/QUOTE]

maybe, just maybe

[quote name='Pookymeister']and Graystone is GOD.
[/QUOTE]

Sniper god.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Is that before or after asking Graystone to get in your truck?[/QUOTE]

I'm calling the cops

[quote name='Kayden']Pff, how do you think I got him in there? ;)[/QUOTE]

You promised beef jerky and orange soda. All I'm seeing is blood, some hair, and toe nails. Oh wait an empty beer can, and its getting stuffy in here.

[quote name='Graystone']You promised beef jerky and orange soda. All I'm seeing is blood, some hair, and toe nails. Oh wait an empty beer can, and its getting stuffy in here.[/quote]

no puke?

No Whataburger, White Castle or Jack in the Box around here, but we do have Sonic. The food is over rated, but the slushies or whatever you want to call them are pretty good. Not to mention they have every flavor you could imagine.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']There's nothing worse than McDonald's.[/quote]
Burger King and Wendy's. The first time I ate at Wendy's the "restaurant" was absolutely disgusting. There was a dead fly stuck to the window and the other customers were swatting flies while they were eating. I almost threw up. Needless to say that was the last time I ate at Wendy's.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']There's nothing worse than McDonald's.[/quote]
There is: JitB. They charge more for food that worse.

Anybody ever have any of the red Vault? My dad got some when I was there for my break, but I saw none while getting groceries. I guess it's regional release for now.

Another day, another $122 down as my car battery died for no reason. Had to get it towed to the local repair shop to get it replaced, which fucked up my day. The guy that runs the place mentioned that he asked my dad if I could replace it myself, but then found out the hard way that it was difficult even for them to get the old one out and put a new one in. At least this new one should last for the rest of my time here for school. I hope this is the last thing my car has a problem with for a long while.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Hey sixers. there's one Poogeyman that keeps teleporting away. How do you catch that type?[/quote]

Well I'd suggest Mean Look to make sure it can't teleport away, but I'm assuming you're talking about Abra in the beginning of the game. I just got a Machop from someone and traded an NPC in the first town for their Abra.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']There is: JitB. They charge more for food that worse.

Anybody ever have any of the red Vault? My dad got some when I was there for my break, but I saw none while getting groceries. I guess it's regional release for now.

Another day, another $122 down as my car battery died for no reason. Had to get it towed to the local repair shop to get it replaced, which fucked up my day. The guy that runs the place mentioned that he asked my dad if I could replace it myself, but then found out the hard way that it was difficult even for them to get the old one out and put a new one in. At least this new one should last for the rest of my time here for school. I hope this is the last thing my car has a problem with for a long while.[/quote]

over the summer, my intern's battery died on her Dodge Stratus. With most cars, the place that sells you the battery will replace it for free since it's usually a couple of bolts at most. with her car, the charge for installing it is higher than the cost of the battery because the battery is next to the wheel well down recessed into the quarter panel. it was fucked up. i felt bad for her since she was an unpaid summer intern.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Well I'd suggest Mean Look to make sure it can't teleport away, but I'm assuming you're talking about Abra in the beginning of the game. I just got a Machop from someone and traded an NPC in the first town for their Abra.[/quote] My idea is better. j/k. :lol:

Is he playing D/P or one of the older games?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']There is: JitB. They charge more for food that worse.[/QUOTE] It's been almost a year since I went to a JitB, but the food was much better than McD's.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']over the summer, my intern's battery died on her Dodge Stratus. With most cars, the place that sells you the battery will replace it for free since it's usually a couple of bolts at most. with her car, the charge for installing it is higher than the cost of the battery because the battery is next to the wheel well down recessed into the quarter panel. it was fucked up. i felt bad for her since she was an unpaid summer intern.[/QUOTE]
Sounds like a well thought out plan to suck every last dollar out of the buyer to me.

Looks like Smash Brothers killed the Wii at the school. Nobody knows what happened as the guilty aren't coming forward, but I bet that somebody got too into their fight, pulled it off of the entertainment stand, and ran away in shame. That makes the school minus one stolen 360 and one broken Wii. I guess they have to use the Cube now for Smash. Why nobody thought of using it before is the big question.

[quote name='dcfox']My idea is better. j/k. :lol:

Is he playing D/P or one of the older games?[/quote]

I'm assuming D/P but I don't quite know.

Medieval Theology=

The three paragraph essay as a trek through a minefield.

I can't stand this stuff, and i'm on cag instead.

IlluminOTTi: I need your help (or at least your good eyes!)...

Remember the ticket I got on Friday, where the cop wrote not only the wrong time down (off by two hours) but also wrote some thigns down in the wrong spot and had to cross it out? Well, I'm going to fight it in court and called today, so I should be receiving a schedule in a few weeks as to when to go in.

Well, the rest of the ticket is impossible to read, so I put it in photoshop and tried to adjust and play with the levels to make it readable. (If you think the scans are bad, you should see the actual ticket itself!) I can't make out the first citation, but the second one in the middle looks like "257.326" - so I was wondering what you guys thought. I'll put the images in spoiler tags

Just wanted to see what you folks make of it. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back