Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey...Just to let everyone know....Even though my confirmation email a couple days ago said that my basketball was going to be delivered by MAIL, the UPS guy just showed up to my door and delivered it. Now I just need to invest in a pump (it came deflated) :(

Grapped the lamp at 1k, researched it before I ordered it and didnt think the prize would skyrocket to 5k. This lamb goes for about 15$, I think but I was tempted to see it at 1k and somewhere in my head some one said "Yo that shit is only 1k get it"

It takes me about 1-2 hours to max out with spelling bee/chick/slugger.

[quote name='conchopearl']I just ran into a capcha in the search part. It said to do it so that it knows it is a human using the search. (Not word for word)[/QUOTE]

I got that message once today when I was doing crosswire.

Chiktionary is driving me nuts. I just had a puzzle that I had just one word missing because a certain website let me down (in a big way) and when I go to give up, the damn window freezes so I wait a minute, click again and freeze up. I think I'm done with LSC, I'm sick of these games.

[quote name='Flak']Chiktionary is driving me nuts. I just had a puzzle that I had just one word missing because a certain website let me down (in a big way) and when I go to give up, the damn window freezes so I wait a minute, click again and freeze up. I think I'm done with LSC, I'm sick of these games.[/quote]
There really isn't anything worth redeeming anymore anyways. I've got 12k but I haven't played LSC in at least 2 weeks. I'm trying to figure out what to redeem and whether it will be worth all the time I spent.

I think I'll go get a Habu mouse and a Zune cable pack....

my 2nd black xbox controller arrived today, ordered on 4/04, trying to get back into livesearch after a week long hiatus lol. going for lost odyssey and gears, hopefully they'll still be there on sunday...

[quote name='Flak']Chiktionary is driving me nuts. I just had a puzzle that I had just one word missing because a certain website let me down (in a big way) and when I go to give up, the damn window freezes so I wait a minute, click again and freeze up. I think I'm done with LSC, I'm sick of these games.[/QUOTE]

I dont get the freeze up thing, but as far as chicktionary and that certain website that is letting you down....That has been happening ALOT to me lately, and chicktionary seems to be the game that it happens quite often on. Some of the other games force me to end them early once in a GREAT while, but it happens ALOT with chicktionary and to make it worse its just ONE word i am forced to leave blank then quit..........Grrrrrrrrrr

Whenever I have it with one word left, I either switch dictionaries, or go through all possible letter combinations until it finishes. It's usually some obscure as hell 3-4 letter word.

[quote name='VioletArrows']Whenever I have it with one word left, I either switch dictionaries, or go through all possible letter combinations until it finishes. It's usually some obscure as hell 3-4 letter word.[/QUOTE]

LOL i do the exact same thing...The problem is lately that one word that anagramssolved is missing is 5 letters long.....makes going through "all possible letter combinations" much more difficult and time consuming. :(

[quote name='mr.me']"Forbidden You don't have permission to access /results.aspx on this server."[/quote]
It did that to me one day, just out of the blue. Really gets in the way of M$'s cashback site... after a couple months it just randomly went away. No idea, except maybe somebody with an IP in the same range was caught messing around and the whole range got blocked?

In other news, finally got my Zune! :D Ordered 04-02, arrived 05-04. Black, "Academic Version" sticker on the box.

Can you guys give some tips to a noob? The only way I can earn a decent amount of tickets is by playing "picture this," I've also used that website that is in the first posts for flexicon but it seems i do get more points playing picture this.

Got Tales of Beedle the Bard yesterday.

Also, the 360 I got a week ago, I finally opened the box and it also has Forza 2 and Marvel Ultimate Alliance. I'll probably give one or both to friends since I own both of them. One I got through LSC and the other I got a while back for the Wii...

whoa, yours also came with a forza2/marvel combo game pretty cool...I hope mine has that when i get it so i can sell it lol because i already have forza 2 from lsc.....

Man, I wish mine had come with games. I plan on buying Marvel Ultimate Alliance. :whistle2:( Now I'm all jealous.

[quote name='8ball305']Grapped the lamp at 1k, researched it before I ordered it and didnt think the prize would skyrocket to 5k. This lamb goes for about 15$, I think but I was tempted to see it at 1k and somewhere in my head some one said "Yo that shit is only 1k get it"

It takes me about 1-2 hours to max out with spelling bee/chick/slugger.[/quote]

You dodn't think it was skyrocket to 5k being worth $15? 1k is a day's worth of work. With shipping, etc. Most of the 1k stuff is pretty much crap you'd find at a dollar store (trading cards, netball).

I fully expected it to shoot up somewhere around the price of the basketball and the botique umbrella.

Oh and for a math "example" just for fun... people said the 360 was over priced at 55k.

If the prize limits were lifted... you could get 55 of them in the same time. At $15 that's $825. Even at $10, that's $550. The 360 is worth what... $200-$250 depending on the games.

Considering Vista sells for $160+ on ebay, or for $300+ using other methods that cannot be discussed here (look at the thread title), I'd say that's the best value and is a steal at 28k.

The eBay price on Vista is weird right now. It sells for around $130 at times and at $180 at other times. I had to craigslist for about a month to get a buyer at $120. If I were more patient I probably would have gotten more, though.

[quote name='99greenballoons']It did that to me one day, just out of the blue. Really gets in the way of M$'s cashback site... after a couple months it just randomly went away. No idea, except maybe somebody with an IP in the same range was caught messing around and the whole range got blocked?
[/quote]

I was playing one of the games today, then it suddenly started doing the searches again. Weird..

Glad it's back to normal, don't have to worry about being disqualified now.

[quote name='pyoobez']You dodn't think it was skyrocket to 5k being worth $15? 1k is a day's worth of work. With shipping, etc. Most of the 1k stuff is pretty much crap you'd find at a dollar store (trading cards, netball).

I fully expected it to shoot up somewhere around the price of the basketball and the botique umbrella.

Oh and for a math "example" just for fun... people said the 360 was over priced at 55k.

If the prize limits were lifted... you could get 55 of them in the same time. At $15 that's $825. Even at $10, that's $550. The 360 is worth what... $200-$250 depending on the games.[/quote]
Considering that the 360 use to go for 35k points and it was brand new, yeah, it is a rip-off.
also the zune was 20k, vista at 7k and controllers w/ usb rec. were 2.5k

[quote name='decrot']Considering that the 360 use to go for 35k points and it was brand new, yeah, it is a rip-off.
also the zune was 20k, vista at 7k and controllers w/ usb rec. were 2.5k[/quote]
Which is most likely to accommodate for the increase in the amount of players. When you have 5 people playing, sure its fine to give out a reward for a lower amount. But when you have 5,000 playing, you need them to do more work for that prize, otherwise you'll be losing more money.

Ordered Too Human last night (only 300 tickets away, so I got those and ordered it). I'll probably do what I can to earn up tickets on both my accounts so I can get both Lost Odyssey and probably the basketball or something.

Whoa! I forgot this site existed!

Whoa!! They got a lot of new prizes that I want!

Whoa!!! It's time to come back to Live Search Club

Sorry for the double post, but Anagrams Solved is still on the "good" list of Microsoft, right? As in, they still don't care? (Not that's it was illegal in the first place).

[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']Whoa! I forgot this site existed!

Whoa!! They got a lot of new prizes that I want!

Whoa!!! It's time to come back to Live Search Club[/QUOTE]

Whoa!!!! Welcome back to LSC!

Whoa!!!!! www.anagramssolved.com is still the prefered site for all LSC'ers :)

As of 9:05 pm tonight I received another shipping email. This time for a white 360 controller I ordered on 4/9/09 this is the white controller that they had on LSC already NOT the new "windows" one that popped up recently.

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']Good luck with that theory....Let us all know how that turns out :)

I have ordered (and received) quite a few things through LSC and never have they combined shipping. Granted it would probally save them a great deal of money, but i wouldnt hold my breath....LOL[/QUOTE]

Late reply, but yeah, I didn't mean "in the same box", I just meant shipped them out the same day. Last time when I had a few things ordered around the same time, they shipped them all out the same day to me; even though one was ordered nearly a month before, and my latest item was only a few days apart from when they shipped them (I'd say I ordered it, and 3-4 days later, they just shipped both).

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r'] (I'd say I ordered it, and 3-4 days later, they just shipped both).[/QUOTE]

I would think I had died and gone to heaven if I ordered a prize on LSC and had it ship 3-4 days later :)

Got a shipping confirmation for the black one today, and just ordered a Window's 360 controller and Gears of War. Hope the Window's one comes, I ordered one back in September, so they may stop it on me. But I want a new hub, my last one broke :/

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']Late reply, but yeah, I didn't mean "in the same box", I just meant shipped them out the same day. Last time when I had a few things ordered around the same time, they shipped them all out the same day to me; even though one was ordered nearly a month before, and my latest item was only a few days apart from when they shipped them (I'd say I ordered it, and 3-4 days later, they just shipped both).[/quote]

I've had this happen from time to time, others they were a day or two apart. The UPS guy's mentioned it before, as getting to my house isn't really easy. Granted, they'd probably have to pay people more to arrange the orders and stuff and I do imagine they're getting some sort of decent rate from UPS.

I placed my first order today (Too Human), we'll see how it goes. Next on the agenda: Saving tickets for an Xbox 360 (I don't have one).

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']I agree. I started LSC last summer and it was great getting all these free things in the mail, but now I just don't have the motivation to type random words for an hour anymore. I have started to enter instant win games which give you much better prizes for only a few minutes of work. I still have some points saved that I plan to spend on another 360 game when they add more.[/quote]

Where do you find instant win games? Have you won any of them yet?

Well, I have more than enough time on my hands, and ran out of things to order... :cry:

I really hate that 1-per-address limit... I have even (ab)used family and friends... ;)

I had a look around the forums, and I did not see anyone selling/trading LSC accounts, and wondered if it was against the rules?

You just have to keep playing the instant wins each day and eventually something will come through. Just go to slickdeals and organize by instant win and enter at least 5. Once you start playing those LSC becomes an after thought. At least that is what happened to me. After I won a zune and a $200 gift card, I haven't looked back since.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']You just have to keep playing the instant wins each day and eventually something will come through. Just go to slickdeals and organize by instant win and enter at least 5. Once you start playing those LSC becomes an after thought. At least that is what happened to me. After I won a zune and a $200 gift card, I haven't looked back since.[/quote]
IWG is a ton of luck though. In LSC you know you're going to get something but if you always have shitty luck then IWGs don't work so well. I prefer LSC because I can just sit on the couch and watch TV while doing LSC anytime I want. However with IWGs, I can only do it once a day and its a daily thing. I might be busy one day and not have time to do them.

[quote name='pyoobez']You dodn't think it was skyrocket to 5k being worth $15? 1k is a day's worth of work. With shipping, etc. Most of the 1k stuff is pretty much crap you'd find at a dollar store (trading cards, netball).

If the prize limits were lifted... you could get 55 of them in the same time. At $15 that's $825. Even at $10, that's $550. The 360 is worth what... $200-$250 depending on the games.[/quote]
Well that was the reason why I got it, and also the brand is a great camping brand so another reason I got it, but on the other hand I didnt get it to sell it, I got it for my own use and dont plan on abusing a lamb.

[quote name='8ball305']I got it for my own use and dont plan on abusing a lamb.[/quote]
Really? that's pretty nice of you. How are you going to use the lamb though...?

[quote name='PhyukYui']Really? that's pretty nice of you. How are you going to use the lamb though...?[/QUOTE]

Its good to hear that he's not a lamb abuser, but depending on what part of the country he's from he may have friends that abuse lambs :D

[quote name='PhyukYui']IWG is a ton of luck though. In LSC you know you're going to get something but if you always have shitty luck then IWGs don't work so well. I prefer LSC because I can just sit on the couch and watch TV while doing LSC anytime I want. However with IWGs, I can only do it once a day and its a daily thing. I might be busy one day and not have time to do them.[/quote]

Exactly. At one point I had like 30 of them bookmarked, and spent about 45 minutes a day going through all of them. After 2 months I didn't see so much as a free pen, so I dropped them all.

Hooray. My deflated basketball showed up on my doorstep yesterday. I was a little worried about this one because I ordered it right before the price increase.

I got one of my deflated basketballs. I ordered two on 04/03/2009 for 1,000 tickets each using different accounts and addresses.

How does everyone that does this everyday and maxes out there tickets make this more bearable? At first I was okay, but after just a few days of doing this, it's becoming hard to make myself max out my tickets everyday.

[quote name='mr.me']How does everyone that does this everyday and maxes out there tickets make this more bearable? At first I was okay, but after just a few days of doing this, it's becoming hard to make myself max out my tickets everyday.[/quote]

I feelz ya mang. I gets painful sometimes and ya just wanna :
russian_roulette.gif

Just take a break, but that would be breaking Live Search Club rule #3 though;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back