Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i only start messing with more than one account if a bunch of good prizes pop up and i dont have enough tickets on my main account to order all of them. i started doing it because i wanted to order a pink 360 controller but it was taken off before i could get enough tickets.

[quote name='cin84_12']I just recently started using multiple accounts since my main one is basically maxed out. I have a second and third account so I can do 1000 a day on Flexicon and a fourth I'm doing 500 a day on so I get a total of 2,500 tickets per day.[/quote]

2500 pts a day? I hope you use an autotyper, because thats nuts.

[quote name='rustyrage']i only start messing with more than one account if a bunch of good prizes pop up and i dont have enough tickets on my main account to order all of them. i started doing it because i wanted to order a pink 360 controller but it was taken off before i could get enough tickets.[/quote]
Same here, I only had one account and than they brought out all the good prizes and I didn't want to destroy my 360 account that Im working hard on, so I made another account and than it went down to only 2k and I couldnt order the games I wanted, so now Im using 3 accounts to order as many prizes as I can to my house.

[quote name='8ball305']Same here, I only had one account and than they brought out all the good prizes and I didn't want to destroy my 360 account that Im working hard on, so I made another account and than it went down to only 2k and I couldnt order the games I wanted, so now Im using 3 accounts to order as many prizes as I can to my house.[/quote]

same here lol, i didn't want to mess with my zune account so i made others......to get some prizes that i really wanted tiring too......i think the most i've ever done at one time was 5 accounts maxing out for 2 weeks.....i was so zoned out :drool: from live search but feel gears of war, extra controllers, and lost odyssey. but i think that number of accounts is what also burned me out and caused me to take a 2 week break from lsc :lol:

[quote name='solid-alchemist']same here lol, i didn't want to mess with my zune account so i made others......to get some prizes that i really wanted tiring too......i think the most i've ever done at one time was 5 accounts maxing out for 2 weeks.....i was so zoned out :drool: from live search but feel gears of war, extra controllers, and lost odyssey. but i think that number of accounts is what also burned me out and caused me to take a 2 week break from lsc :lol:[/quote]

The longest break I've ever had from LSC was back a few months ago when they took down the 360. I stopped playing for a month because that was what I was going for. Two days after I broke down and got that crappy "Digital" Picture frame they came back. Haven't missed more than a day since. :)

I can't get that autotyper thing to work on Flexicon. Got about 4000+ points, long ways to go to get that Vista Ultimate thing and I do about 400-500 tickets a day (Flexicon is all I play).

my white 360 controller is supposed to arrive tomorrow :D

though I gotta make another account so I can still order stuff since I promised a relative I'd get him Gears of War since he let's me use his address to obtain multiple prizes.

I only see the best life diet cookbook gone and a couple other small things that weren't must haves though I was gonna order that cookbook that disappaered but it was on there once and left so it should come back eventually

There's so many new prizes. :D Making new accounts and just keeping an account to work on a Xbox360.

There's no problem ordering different prizes on several different accounts to the same address right? Or has anyone every had an issue with that before?

[quote name='dragoon99']

There's no problem ordering different prizes on several different accounts to the same address right? Or has anyone every had an issue with that before?[/QUOTE]

No problem at all.

[quote name='The93owner']anyone get any zune accessories lately?[/QUOTE]
nope ordered the car kit on 4/14 and nothing yet

[quote name='rustyrage']i ordered a 360 4/4 and have not received shipping conformation yet :([/QUOTE]

I didn't get a confirmation tracking email when I first ordered mine. After I got the 360 delivered, I then got the tracking email for it lol. LSC are shipping out 360s. So keep an eye out for the UPS guy.

[quote name='CupNoodL']I didn't get a confirmation tracking email when I first ordered mine. After I got the 360 delivered, I then got the tracking email for it lol. LSC are shipping out 360s. So keep an eye out for the UPS guy.[/QUOTE]
alright thanks! i've received a lot of stuff from ups lately so i haven't missed the delivery yet. i thought i would receive a tracking number for sure though for a big prize.

Ohhh okay right on. Thanks for the time i'll put that down

Another question. I hear several people mentioning its okay to have several accounts ship prizes to the same address but the OP said that if you are to run multiple accounts you have to use different shipping adresses

Im probably not going to do more than one account a day since doing that takes up a good chunk of time but just curious because i had my girlfriend sign up and we live together. Need to know if I should have her ship her prizes to her grandmas instead of our apartment as well lol

[quote name='TheRobReport']Ohhh okay right on. Thanks for the time i'll put that down

Another question. I hear several people mentioning its okay to have several accounts ship prizes to the same address but the OP said that if you are to run multiple accounts you have to use different shipping adresses

Im probably not going to do more than one account a day since doing that takes up a good chunk of time but just curious because i had my girlfriend sign up and we live together. Need to know if I should have her ship her prizes to her grandmas instead of our apartment as well lol[/QUOTE]

Have as many accounts as you want. Ship wherever you want on any account. The key: each prize can only be shipped once to each address.

[quote name='The93owner']anyone get any Zune accessories lately?[/QUOTE]

Ordered a Zune Car Pack 4/8/09, it shipped 5/8/09... Expected delivery 5/14/09

I had several other items they skipped in sending this to me including a Zune on 4/5/09 and a Dock pack on 4/7/09 and a couple other small prizes.

Is there any shipping involved with the music downloads? I'm moving soon so it would be nice to use my current address without having to worry about missing some package or card or something.

[quote name='GuyLee']Is there any shipping involved with the music downloads? I'm moving soon so it would be nice to use my current address without having to worry about missing some package or card or something.[/QUOTE]

They send that to your email.

Ordered Lost Odyssey, so now I have 3 things I'm waiting for; probably going to go for Scene It or Gears next.

Maybe by the time I get all of them ordered, LSC will finally send me at least one of the prizes, still no shipping conf. on anything.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']Ordered Lost Odyssey, so now I have 3 things I'm waiting for; probably going to go for Scene It or Gears next.

Maybe by the time I get all of them ordered, LSC will finally send me at least one of the prizes, still no shipping conf. on anything.[/QUOTE]

I know this sounds kind of obvious, but you'll get a shipping confirmation when they actually ship, which at the moment is running about a month after order to ship. That is assuming that they have it in stock when that month time hits.

forgot to say this, ordered gears of war and lost odyssey on monday, and yoga mat last night, now going for more controllers as well as scene it

[quote name='EchaniDrgn']I had several other items they skipped in sending this to me including a Zune on 4/5/09 and a Dock pack on 4/7/09 and a couple other small prizes.[/QUOTE]
Are you talking about the shipping confirmations? Have you actually received the Zune and dock pack? I'm waiting on a dock pack from 4/11.

[quote name='The93owner']Are you talking about the shipping confirmations? Have you actually received the Zune and dock pack? I'm waiting on a dock pack from 4/11.[/QUOTE]

No, I'm referring to the date I ordered them and got the order confirmations. I keep track of everything I order and they skipped over four things I've ordered and went straight to the car pack. I take that to mean they didn't have my other items readily available as it appears to me they try to fulfill orders on a first come first served basis. I'm waiting on a dock pack from 4/7 but haven't gotten shipping confirmation.

dang, i hope they send me confo mails for the xbox, cuz i've gotten confo mail for everything thus far.....even though most of those items were only up to 7000 tickets each.

[quote name='inubu']Have as many accounts as you want. Ship wherever you want on any account. The key: each prize can only be shipped once to each address.[/QUOTE]

okay thanks bro. If I ever get the time to do more than 1 account ill remember that

I have a hard enough time getting a 1000 on my one account in the one day

[quote name='solid-alchemist']dang, i hope they send me confo mails for the xbox, cuz i've gotten confo mail for everything thus far.....even though most of those items were only up to 7000 tickets each.[/QUOTE]

For whatever it's worth, I ordered an Xbox on 3-5 and received confirmation on 4-6. I received it on 4-7 but I live pretty close to Kentucky, where the stuff ships from.

[quote name='vliam']For whatever it's worth, I ordered an Xbox on 3-5 and received confirmation on 4-6. I received it on 4-7 but I live pretty close to Kentucky, where the stuff ships from.[/QUOTE]

Do they still send the 06 models?

What are the guts inside that x360?

[quote name='heyitzme']Do they still send the 06 models?

What are the guts inside that x360?[/QUOTE]

Mine was an 08/2006 system with a Samsung DVD drive.

[quote name='vliam']Mine was an 08/2006 system with a Samsung DVD drive.[/QUOTE]

Mine that I got in January was 10/06 with the Samsung as well.

They seem to be sending out various ones, though, including some of the ones packaged with Forza 2 and Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

[quote name='vliam']Mine was an 08/2006 system with a Samsung DVD drive.[/QUOTE]
Same here

hmm all of this talk about the 360 is getting me pumped for when mine arrives......"my estimated" arrival date says 18 more days lol......because I've noticed most of my prizes have arrived around 40 days after redemption.

i don't really care if its worth it or not, i just wanted an xbox and didn't want to sell stuff then buy use the money to buy a new one......so in my opinion yeah

[quote name='chexmix']is the xbox still worth it anymore?

[/QUOTE]

IMO I don't think so. You can get a Vista and sell it and will probably be able to buy a arcade with new guts. The ones on CL are old models and soon to not be covered by the 3 year warranty.

Easier said than done. I have a Vista and can't seem to get rid of it.. Don't want to sell it on eBay because it's so expensive these days (after eBay fees and Paypal it's like 17%!!)

[quote name='beatmania666']Easier said than done. I have a Vista and can't seem to get rid of it.. Don't want to sell it on eBay because it's so expensive these days (after eBay fees and Paypal it's like 17%!!)[/QUOTE]

As long as you get a $100 something you should be fine. I sold each one of mine to some guy for $100 each. I'm not greedy nor am I smart :p. Just wanted to get rid of them.

[quote name='beatmania666']Easier said than done. I have a Vista and can't seem to get rid of it.. Don't want to sell it on eBay because it's so expensive these days (after eBay fees and Paypal it's like 17%!!)[/QUOTE]

I sold two on Craigslist for $135 each and they both sold in less than a two days. The last one I put on eBay for $165, I believe, and it sold in less than 2 hours. I know people are getting more for them, but I just wanted them sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back