Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
u can always craigslist um i would not go alone and make it a very public place but a little gas is cheaper than paypal and ebay fees 100-120 bones cash in hand

[quote name='killer9']u can always craigslist um i would not go alone and make it a very public place but a little gas is cheaper than paypal and ebay fees 100-120 bones cash in hand[/QUOTE]

Or live in a state that has liberal conceal-carry laws.

[quote name='inubu']Or live in a state that has liberal conceal-carry laws.[/QUOTE]

Problem with that is both parties involved may be carrying :)

[quote name='conchopearl']Problem with that is both parties involved may be carrying :)[/QUOTE]

I'd get in a shootout over a copy of Windows Vista. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww.

I'm saving 1 copy of Vista, hoping to use the upgrade plan for Windows 7. Save some cash for the new OS when it's release.

[quote name='CupNoodL']I'm saving 1 copy of Vista, hoping to use the upgrade plan for Windows 7. Save some cash for the new OS when it's release.[/QUOTE]

What upgrade plan? M$ came out a while ago and said they have an upgrade plan for Windows Vista Users who purchased the OS through store bought premade PC's like Dell and the such after a certain specific date, but I've heard nothing about any upgrade plans for anyone else.

[quote name='killer9']you know what i wish they would put the arcade system up there even for 50k plus tickets[/QUOTE]

You wanna know what i was thinking about the other day as far as prizes? Well, I'm going to tell you anyways :) I would love to see them put laptops up there even if like you said in your post they were 50K+

Also besides the tote bags, it looks like the trianglular pens are back too, i think they were gone for a while...

[quote name='killer9']laptops yeah no way i mean they would have to charge 120,000-150,000 k tickets for sumthing like that[/QUOTE]
Some of us have that many points.

Or if not laptops maybe a netbook. Though what I'd most like to see is more coleman camping gear, could use a new tent.

[quote name='killer9']hey anyone that has ordered the ogio half dome bags are they good ?[/QUOTE]

I use it to carry games around. Good sized, decently made.

i'm thinking about getting vista for myself but would it be worth getting since windows 7 is going to be out by the end of the year?

[quote name='chexmix']i'm thinking about getting vista for myself but would it be worth getting since windows 7 is going to be out by the end of the year?[/QUOTE]

No, and you can get the RC version now too I believe.

[quote name='Qwerty80']No, and you can get the RC version now too I believe.[/QUOTE]

Yep. Works great. I've been running it since the release. Seems much more stable than Vista which is rather sad but whatever.

[quote name='conchopearl']Problem with that is both parties involved may be carrying :)[/QUOTE]

Who would carry a gun for a copy of vista? Unless they are light guns!!! i can imagine a light gun fight erupting, with the loser's corpse being lifted up by that dog! :D

[quote name='louiedog']Are people still waiting for their search perks points to be deposited? Some people got theirs a week or two ago, right?[/QUOTE]

I sent them a message a few weeks ago asking them where mine were and go this in response last night.

Our Technical Support Team has reviewed and evaluated the search history on your account and the activity found has resulted in a cancellation of your tickets. SearchPerks! and Live Search Club screen search activity against criteria meant to identify likely use of bots, cheat codes, or other automated programs. Those types of activities violate our Terms and Conditions. As stated in the SearchPerks! and Live Search Club Terms and Conditions, compliance with the Terms and Conditions is a requirement to receive your tickets through the SearchPerks! promotion.
which is absolute crap. I've never used a bot for those searches. How could you anyway? I doesn't make any sense.

Got a shipping confirmation for The Tales Of Beedle The Bard ordered on 4/16, arriving 5/19. Still no sign on the Boutique Umbrella I ordered on 4/1 before the price shot up to 5,000+.

[quote name='cin84_12']I sent them a message a few weeks ago asking them where mine were and go this in response last night.

which is absolute crap. I've never used a bot for those searches. How could you anyway? I doesn't make any sense.[/QUOTE]

Which email address did you use?

[quote name='cin84_12'][email protected][/QUOTE]

Thanks. Although I wonder if I should bother contacting them and explaining why I got my 25 searches in a minute or so or just leave it alone. I don't want to give them reason to look at my account and wonder why I complete chicktionary games quickly, even though I don't bot. It might be best to just let those 4500 points go.

[quote name='louiedog']Are people still waiting for their search perks points to be deposited? Some people got theirs a week or two ago, right?[/QUOTE]

Still waiting also

[quote name='Shafted']anyone got their Vistas this week?

redeemed mines on 4/12 & still waiting[/QUOTE]

I ordered mines on 4/8 and got it on Thursday.

I still never got a confirmation email and I ordered mines 4/15. I also didn't get a confirmation email when I ordered it so it might just come with them not sending me a shipping email.

I made a PDF of the Prizes on LSC with dates of addition for some items. I plan on adding/removing items when they are added/removed from the site.

Is anyone interested in this?

Also I noticed that the prizes don't get changed over the weekend so what ever is on the list by 8pm on Friday then that's what going to be on the list until Monday.

Yeah I'm interested in that Negra3060. But, you have to take into consideration just because it's there on the weekend still probably just means they don't work on the weekends, but could still have run out of stock late friday, or early sat, and would still be there all weekend but would be out of stock. Unless they have a specific number in stock and they keep a live running total, which I really can't believe they'd do.

Just ordered Lost Odyssey. :) I would go for Gears, but it will probably be gone by the time I get enough...I'll probably shoot for Too Human.

That's why I keep three accounts so that I alwya have tickets for whenever LSC has a prize blitz. That and I have nothing to do with my time so why not get something out of it.

I can e-mail the PDF if you PM me you address.

yea I ended up ordering Gears last night for a family member since I already own a copy but Now I'm debating if I should go for Scene it 2 or not since I own all the other games that are on this site. But I don't have anyone to play multiplayer Scene It? with so I don't know I might just save up for zunes now

Anyone know where the live search logo is on the green Ogio bag? Is it on the front like the blue bag? Also, is there any way to remove it?

Anyone received anything ordered after 4/11? They were doing really good at getting stuff shipped a month after they were ordered and now I've stopped getting shipping emails. They could just be out of stock on some stuff, but most of the stuff I'm lagging on are big ticket items. Curious if I'm the only one or if others have seen a similar increase in shipping time. I'm even waiting on some 1000 ticket items. Wondering if I got flagged or something with no notice. I know previously people that were flagged had their account ticket balance cleared out. I still have all my tickets so I'm think I'm OK...

Any thoughts?

[quote name='PhyukYui']Anyone know where the live search logo is on the green Ogio bag? Is it on the front like the blue bag? Also, is there any way to remove it?[/QUOTE]
On my North Face backpack, which should be logo'd in the same way, it's embroidered in pretty well. I just took a black sharpie and colored over it to match the black backpack, but it's still readable. I'm too lazy to completely remove it.
[quote name='EchaniDrgn']Anyone received anything ordered after 4/11? They were doing really good at getting stuff shipped a month after they were ordered and now I've stopped getting shipping emails. They could just be out of stock on some stuff, but most of the stuff I'm lagging on are big ticket items. Curious if I'm the only one or if others have seen a similar increase in shipping time. I'm even waiting on some 1000 ticket items. Wondering if I got flagged or something with no notice. I know previously people that were flagged had their account ticket balance cleared out. I still have all my tickets so I'm think I'm OK...

Any thoughts?[/QUOTE]
I'm still waiting on a Zune dock pack from 4/11. No shipping notice yet, but I still have all my tickets as well so I should be in the clear.

[quote name='EchaniDrgn']Anyone received anything ordered after 4/11? They were doing really good at getting stuff shipped a month after they were ordered and now I've stopped getting shipping emails. They could just be out of stock on some stuff, but most of the stuff I'm lagging on are big ticket items. Curious if I'm the only one or if others have seen a similar increase in shipping time. I'm even waiting on some 1000 ticket items. Wondering if I got flagged or something with no notice. I know previously people that were flagged had their account ticket balance cleared out. I still have all my tickets so I'm think I'm OK...

Any thoughts?[/QUOTE]

From what I've heard from others they don't remove tickets in flagged accounts anymore. The only way to know is by never receiving your prizes. Sometimes they will send an email when your item would have shipped telling you your not going to get it. But I've also heard of crazy long delays in prizes, sometimes by several months.

Last edited by a moderator:

Any thoughts?[/QUOTE]
I got a shipping confirmation for forza 2 which I ordered on 4/16 if that helps at all. Should be here tomorrow according to UPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back