Madden 12 League - Official Fantasy CAG League Week 9 Live , Deadline is Friday

[quote name='BSETI50']I'll be on[/QUOTE]

Alright, I'm trying to work a trade out in the other league, and I have to eat dinner too, but after that we could probably play. We just need to be done before 7:45.

[quote name='gbpackers94']Hey BSETI will you be around any time tomorrow to sub? I don't really feel like playing right now.[/QUOTE]

Yea ill be around no work...what times good for u

mog, if you think we can squeeze a quick game in now, let's go for it. but I don't see you on XBL, so it might be best to wait until post-draft.

Is there any other spots in a other league? I would be down to play as a bad team ha i think i could make a wildcard and win the super bowl!
:bouncy:

Bears lose their 5 straight tonight. 31-23 Bucs overs Bears.

After being benched for the last few games, Gabbert was given a chance to redeem himself tonight. He actually looked fantastic, scoring on the opening drive. But it was not to be. He threw 3 INTs on the day, at least 2 of them being terrible overthrows on deep routes. Knox had a breakout game with 8 catches for 150 yards and a TD and was the one bright point beyond Gabbert's flashes.

I do have to say I feel good moving forward with Gabbert. He's not going to win me too many games, but with some improvement going into next season and realizing his limitations I should be able to make the playoffs next year. I've had a tough schedule (which I suppose makes sense given my conference and division), but I'm hoping it's slightly more manageable to end the season. Here's to a 10-6 season!

[quote name='gbpackers94']Can anyone who isn't bseti sub for against me later? (I play him in the other league)[/QUOTE]

I would, but I'm in your division...

[quote name='BSETI50']So that answers my question

Or does it?[/QUOTE]

Well, kind of. Usually we'll let it slide if the game isn't of consequence, especially late in the season. I'm only a half game behind GB in our division right now, so I wouldn't be a good sub for him.

[quote name='gbpackers94']Can anyone who isn't bseti sub for against me later? (I play him in the other league)[/QUOTE]

What team are you? I could probably do it sometime tonight. I know that dvo21 is anxious to play as well.

Yea that's what I figured makes complete sense...the chargers are pretty much out of it but it is still early, there defense is a lil slack but there offense is nasty...if pdm quit we should find a replacement soon before there completely out of it....with mangold frank gore and bradshaw its a solid running attack, plus matt ryan miles austin and stevie johnson...seems like he drafted his offense then let the cpu draft his defense.

[quote name='LVPatriots']As the other thread explodes, the lonely fantasy thread remains silent..

Sad face[/QUOTE]

It's the red-headed stepchild of Madden leagues.

[quote name='bvharris']It's the red-headed stepchild of Madden leagues.[/QUOTE]

I gave Cru control of the league and he has control of the thread.

My intention was to help him out not take on this league as a whole. I don't have time for that. It annoys me even thinking about having to chase down people that don't even use the site.

This is Cru's league and he hasn't been around.

lets advance tonight either play the games or sim them... i think if we just sped things up this league would gain life

Seems like Crew has been absent for some time now, and since Doom is too busy, is it posible to nominate a Co-Commish who wouldn't mind a little extra work every week?

(Not Myself)

Games left:
Texans (The Zero) @ Titans (GpNinja)
Seahawks (?) @ Browns (Ed Fn Reed)
Chargers (?) @ Jets (OskEEzEE75)
Colts (og whitewidow) @ Saints (Mr Grand Cru)

[quote name='GpNinja']Iv'e been missing zero by minutes when ever he gets off. Am usually on all day since am on break.[/QUOTE]

Email Him.

The dude works nights..but is willling to stay up late to play those of us who work days/sleep all day:D

his email:

[email protected]

doom wat would u need help wit just trackin people down???? lets boot playerz who dont get on the thread and we can xbox live message them saying get on the thread or ur gone... i drive house to house everyday and get bored and check in so i have some extra time if u kinda helped and told me wut u need done

Hey I been MIA for a little while, things have been a little busy in my day to day , but we should be advancing as soon as I play Oj Whitewidow which should be happening today, I will also be sending out a round of Pm's just to get an idea of who all are still here and checking there , Pm's so that we can try to figure out what open teams we have and need to be filled.

Sprice will also be assisting in the Co commissioner role , I will more than likely create a dummy password on my account so that Doom and Sprice will be able to update the thread from my account when I am not around.

Again I do apologize to everyone here for my absence and I look forward to getting things back on track and moving faster. If anybody has any friends that play madden and may be interested in joining the thread and will be active please PM me.

I don't think me and zero will get the game in time am ok with advancing but i really hope i don't get a loss with my team being 5-0 and him being 0-5

[quote name='GpNinja']I don't think me and zero will get the game in time am ok with advancing but i really hope i don't get a loss with my team being 5-0 and him being 0-5[/QUOTE]

You could always have two people sub. If you want an easy win I reccomend BSeti Vs. Widow.

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']Sprice will also be assisting in the Co commissioner role , I will more than likely create a dummy password on my account so that Doom and Sprice will be able to update the thread from my account when I am not around.
[/QUOTE]

I think it would be easier if you just made the OP a wiki. That's what we've done with the other one so both uber and I can edit it

[quote name='LVPatriots']You could always have two people sub. If you want an easy win I reccomend BSeti Vs. Widow.[/QUOTE]

It's not that i can't play but zero is always busy he's playing a online franchise game right now after i asked him if he could play...
-___-

[quote name='GpNinja']It's not that i can't play but zero is always busy he's playing a online franchise game right now after i asked him if he could play...
-___-[/QUOTE]
hopefully we can eventually get all players on to play there game in a timely fashion and those who cant schedule or make there games should be givin the rules or let go

WHo wants to sub as the Seahawks against my Bengals? (I don't think they have an owner) Tonight or sometime this weekend. I don't care who, but I play Bseti and Widow all the time so I would rather not play them.

[quote name='LVPatriots']WHo wants to sub as the Seahawks against my Bengals? (I don't think they have an owner) Tonight or sometime this weekend. I don't care who, but I play Bseti and Widow all the time so I would rather not play them.[/QUOTE]

i can

bread's done
Back