Madden 12 League - Official Fantasy CAG League Week 9 Live , Deadline is Friday

[quote name='GpNinja']I heard there's more than one league? I would like to take an open spot of a team for another league if possible.[/QUOTE]

That one is older and has been full with a waiting list.

NINJA:When do you want to play our game once we advance? I'm free all week after 7:30 PST

[quote name='GpNinja']I heard there's more than one league? I would like to take an open spot of a team for another league if possible.[/QUOTE]

We're full up. I'll let you know if a spot opens.

Thrilla in Glendale going down in about 20 minutes. 1st place in the NFC West is at stake!

I've got to admit, this matchup scares the hell out of me after seeing what Jamaal Charles just did to the Saints.

Last edited by a moderator:
gg staticz. I need to pass out asap so not much to say but both games were pretty sloppy. At least the second one had less fumbles and just tons of INTs. Both our QBs could use some Madden progression haha.

ARZ-STL on hold:
1. Disconnected with me down 8 with 3 minutes left. I didn't count it.
2. Got really lag with me up 14 right before half. I quit, he didn't count it.

We agreed that those two games evened out, so we are going to try again tomorrow.

[quote name='ubernes']gg staticz. I need to pass out asap so not much to say but both games were pretty sloppy. At least the second one had less fumbles and just tons of INTs. Both our QBs could use some Madden progression haha.[/QUOTE]

The second game was frustrating as hell. 1-5-5 the whole game killed the run and since I have terrible WRs I couldn't pass either.

Whatever though, my new playbook isn't as great as I was hoping it would be. It usually holds up until about the 3rd quarter. I need a few more wrinkles in it.

[quote name='staticz']The second game was frustrating as hell. 1-5-5 the whole game killed the run and since I have terrible WRs I couldn't pass either.

Whatever though, my new playbook isn't as great as I was hoping it would be. It usually holds up until about the 3rd quarter. I need a few more wrinkles in it.[/QUOTE]

I finally saw your XBL messages. I had them all on XBox.com but no sign on my console. I was working on the 1-5-5 against Doom so once I saw a couple runs to the outside I went to it again vs you. It helps that my OLB and safeties are much faster here than in the other league. And also faster than whoever your RB was.

I learned my lesson a bit in the passing game. Gabbert began to open things up in the 1st game, but my best bet to not throw INTs is to just not throw the ball at all. Felix Jones rarely gets things going so it makes it tough so it was good to see Michael Bush step up and be the power back I'm more used to running with. GG again.

[quote name='ubernes']I finally saw your XBL messages. I had them all on XBox.com but no sign on my console. I was working on the 1-5-5 against Doom so once I saw a couple runs to the outside I went to it again vs you. It helps that my OLB and safeties are much faster here than in the other league. And also faster than whoever your RB was.

I learned my lesson a bit in the passing game. Gabbert began to open things up in the 1st game, but my best bet to not throw INTs is to just not throw the ball at all. Felix Jones rarely gets things going so it makes it tough so it was good to see Michael Bush step up and be the power back I'm more used to running with. GG again.[/QUOTE]

Haha, Gabbert made some good ones and some bad ones, just like Cassel. Definitely a good game just wish I could've gotten something going against that defense! McFadden is supposed to be fast, 97 spd and 94 acc, made no difference though he couldn't get to the edge.

[quote name='gbpackers94']ARZ-STL on hold:
2. Got really lag with me up 14 right before half. I quit, he didn't count it.
[/QUOTE]

Haha, "me up 14" kind of happened when you scored off turnovers on two consecutive plays once the lag started. I think we both know said lag played a role there. ;)

Bengals -17 --- Titans -21

Frustrating as hell, I pretty much had the game won up three with the ball in his territory and Ray Rice running well, until I decided to throw an interception and have it run back to my 7.

GG NINJA- Wish I could have broken that undefeated streak, if I throw that ball a second later its a 20 yard completion. But like I said, perfect pick, your saftey did exactly the right thing.

I suck.

[quote name='bvharris']Haha, "me up 14" kind of happened when you scored off turnovers on two consecutive plays once the lag started. I think we both know said lag played a role there. ;)[/QUOTE]

That's what they all say ;)

[quote name='staticz']The second game was frustrating as hell. 1-5-5 the whole game killed the run and since I have terrible WRs I couldn't pass either.

Whatever though, my new playbook isn't as great as I was hoping it would be. It usually holds up until about the 3rd quarter. I need a few more wrinkles in it.[/QUOTE]

if u need WR i can think of a trade that involves McFadden

[quote name='BSETI50']So who wants to sub against me this afternoon?

Id prefer someoone I haven't played before[/QUOTE]

I could do it but not until 10est tonight. If you want to do that let me know.

I can play you at 6:30pmEST.

i could sub for u right now

Ill play whoever I figured itinstl would be fair since I lost to him earlier in the year...even tho I said id rather play someone knew I wouldn't mind a little revenge

I am friends with MrGrandCru and Deuce20602 and was wanting to join the league as the chargers. my name on CAG is Champ706 and my XBL is Champ706 as well

[quote name='Doomtime']I said I would sub, sent two messages and no reply. Didn't have time to wait but I'll be back on in about an hour or so.[/QUOTE]

My bad doom I was playin a friend

Cardinals 17 - Rams 10

I'm not gonna do a full write-up on this one, since I think this game ended up being equally frustrating for both GB and myself with all the lag and disconnects we had. All of the iterations of this game were close, it easily could have gone either way, I think we're probably both just glad it's over. Definitely not a fun Madden experience for either of us (unlike our last game when he filled in for the Bills week 17, which was epic).

The Cards and Rams are now tied atop the NFC West at 5-3, so it should be a really fun race down the stretch. I just hope our rematch is less frustrating. GB is one of my favorite opponents in the league, so I really look forward to this budding NFC West rivalry. :D

Philadelphia get
anquan blodin WR overall 87 pot A age 32
and
c.j spiller overall 75 pot A age 25
New york giants get
Darren McFadden overall 87 pot A age 25

needs approved

yea there open...5 games left...we need subs for jets and packers, ill play if need be but chargers are in my division and i just played hotit, whats the deal with the browns?

[quote name='DVO21']Philadelphia get
anquan blodin WR overall 87 pot A age 32
and
c.j spiller overall 75 pot A age 25
New york giants get
Darren McFadden overall 87 pot A age 25

needs approved[/QUOTE]

still waiting to know if this trade is good to go through would like to know before we advance

[quote name='itlnstln']On Xbl - any subs for jets right now? Don't care who...[/QUOTE]

i can sub right now let me know

i got a buddy that wants to join the league he cant post on the site till tommrow he is wondering if the jags or falcons are open if not what teams are???????? he said if its cool for him to join he is ready to asap

[quote name='DVO21']still waiting to know if this trade is good to go through would like to know before we advance[/QUOTE]

Doom said it was good.

[quote name='DVO21']i got a buddy that wants to join the league he cant post on the site till tommrow he is wondering if the jags or falcons are open if not what teams are???????? he said if its cool for him to join he is ready to asap[/QUOTE]

just realized... Doom actually owns the Falcons.

just called Cru... says he's been waiting on Mog to get that division game done... so i'm guessing whenever that game happens, we'll be advancing right after

bread's done
Back