Madden 12 Official CAG League - On official hiatus until Madden 13.

[quote name='damailman2272']Chargers jags sometime tonight i guess[/QUOTE]

im sure dvo will be on later and if not check back in a hour and get a sub for ur game

i can play now mailman if u can just got back from the field been out there since i last posted in here.

[quote name='damailman2272']I got one mlb and one free safety can i pick one up[/QUOTE]

Yeah, just make sure they're lower overall than the lowest players at their position. Post their name, position, and overall in the thread.

jags extend their winning streak to 3 games and brandon marshall is back to the number 1 WR in the league after a big game of 248 yards 3 TDS OPOW

[quote name='DVO21']jags extend their winning streak to 3 games and brandon marshall is back to the number 1 WR in the league after a big game of 248 yards 3 TDS OPOW[/QUOTE]

Not going to beat out AP with 362 yds and 3 TDs on the ground.

[quote name='Tanabeo']can I combine Slaton and Devine then I might get it they had like 260 yards and 5 tds[/QUOTE]

in a blowout. which therefore means absolutely nothing.

I see Cowboys-Vikings and Redskins-Saints are unplayed. I'm going to sign in now and see if either are underway. If not, I'll advance us.

looking forward to this pats chiefs game even tho doom always seems to find the win column.... also doom im pretty pissed xfn decided to kick me back to #3 on the rankings when i am still undefeated and u have a loss... wtf is there problam with the lions lol

[quote name='sprice8688']looking forward to this pats chiefs game even tho doom always seems to find the win column.... also doom im pretty pissed xfn decided to kick me back to #3 on the rankings when i am still undefeated and u have a loss... wtf is there problam with the lions lol[/QUOTE]

I noticed that too, I was puzzled as well. Guess XFN didn't think Pats-Chiefs had enough hype.

He's always beat me in the playoffs, but I've bested him a few times in the regular season, I may be resting some starters though, so we'll see how it goes.

because im bored as hell waiting on an ice maker to cycle.. heres my playoff picture with scenarios...
afc 1.chiefs 2.pats 3. titans 4.ravens 5.texans 6.chargers.
titans beat chargers and texans beat ravens.texans upset chiefs and titans upset pats. titans defeat texans in a 3rd very good game to make there first superbowl appearence.
nfc
1.lions 2.falcons 3.49ers 4.giants 5.bears 6.bucs
49ers beat bucs and bears beat giants. 49ers beat falcons and lions beat bears (could go either way i've beat mog once in 5 games). lions beat 49ers in a good ass game as always vs duece as long as i dont throw any slants. lions make second superbowl appearence...
lions destroy titans 100 to 3 to become 2 time world champs(just for fun since bseti starts chris hope) these are my predictions.

[quote name='sprice8688']lions destroy titans 100 to 3[/QUOTE]

:lol: I love it. Why not say 100-0? You're going to give up one measly field goal?

In other news, my past two weeks have been atrocious. Scoring on my two opening drives and subsequently shut out. Now I need a miracle to even have a chance at the playoffs. :cry:

[quote name='KasterDB']:lol: I love it. Why not say 100-0? You're going to give up one measly field goal?

In other news, my past two weeks have been atrocious. Scoring on my two opening drives and subsequently shut out. Now I need a miracle to even have a chance at the playoffs. :cry:[/QUOTE]

cus i like bseti so to say 100 to 0 is just complete disrespect... so mayb hell throw a lucky hell mary make it to my 30 and get a fieldgoal at least lol ;).... i just like fucking with him

[quote name='staticz']It is crazy that over half of the league is under .500[/QUOTE]

im surprised u started struggling like u did... ur first season u came into the nfc beating good teams ... made a playoff appearence and then lost it

[quote name='sprice8688']im surprised u started struggling like u did... ur first season u came into the nfc beating good teams ... made a playoff appearence and then lost it[/QUOTE]

Me and Ninja joined the NFC West. That may have been a factor...

[quote name='sprice8688']
afc 1.chiefs 2.pats 3. titans 4.ravens 5.texans 6.chargers.
titans beat chargers and texans beat ravens.texans upset chiefs and titans upset pats. titans defeat texans in a 3rd very good game to make there first superbowl appearence.
[/QUOTE]

Haters_Gonna_Hate.gif

[quote name='LVPatriots']Me and Ninja joined the NFC West. That may have been a factor...[/QUOTE]

That helped but I made it the second year to. Doesn't help that my line and secondary fell off a cliff!

Honestly I do this every year. After about 200 games I forget how to play....I knew it was going to happen, can't explain it though.

[quote name='XpG CheesyMan']Welp my xbox shitted out on my wont read any discs, ima need to be kicked out till i get it replaced.[/QUOTE]

Alright, I'll boot you tonight. Let us know when you get it sorted.

Anyone available to fill in for the Saints the last few games?

[quote name='Tanabeo']I will play as the saints he is tanking for the draft anyways[/QUOTE]

If you're going to deliberately throw the games, you definitely shouldn't sub.

[quote name='BSETI50']100-3 huh sprice? Ok, ima remember that shit when Chope is stompin a mudhole in calvins ass[/QUOTE]

lol i had to fuck with ya... but u know if its really us in the superbowl theres no way imma post about me losing lol so yea i gave ya 3.... but hey u can make it there i at least was being real about what i think will happen up to the superbowl... the texans could pull the upset i think he can beat doom so its up to u to beat bv.....

Sprice we all know it's not you with the stick skills anyway. It's your lady. Go on tell us the truth!

Anyway, I plan on taking the title this year. :D

Hey Matt Young, your inbox is full so I figured i'll just post my PM.

hey im off for the rest of the night now but dont know my plans yet for tonight, and i dont go into work until 2 p est tomorrow. But if tonight and tomorrow dont work out we can aim for sunday, im off all day.

I'm not predicting anything, all I know is that I'm capable of beating everyone, and I've beaten evryone that is gonna be in the afc playoffs, haven't beaten bv's patriots but I know I could. And if I play the way I've played my last two games ya might as well jus gimme the trophy now.

Sprice you know you don't wanna face me in the dance, I got a formula for success against ur "high powered offense" if that's what call it

[quote name='BSETI50']I'm not predicting anything, all I know is that I'm capable of beating everyone[/QUOTE]

We're all capable of beating you too. ;)

Pats-Chiefs going down at 7PM EST. Still making some final decisions about who's playing and who's sitting.

[quote name='BSETI50']I'm not predicting anything, all I know is that I'm capable of beating everyone, and I've beaten evryone that is gonna be in the afc playoffs, haven't beaten bv's patriots but I know I could. And if I play the way I've played my last two games ya might as well jus gimme the trophy now.

Sprice you know you don't wanna face me in the dance, I got a formula for success against ur "high powered offense" if that's what call it[/QUOTE]

lol ouch bseti strikes back.. id love to see u there sir. you told me u thought id make the superbowl last yr i had my douts. so thanks for believing in me as i really think ull make it there this yr... as for my high powered offense #1 in scoring... is partial to my ints sacks safeties from my defense... anyone can beat me no dout but guaranteed imma score over 30... can u ;)... think about it

Score 30 on u sprice??? In my sleep kid....ill score 30 on u withou even usin my thumbs kid ya d is suspect, the only thing u got against me is that u haven't beaten me so ur due

[quote name='BSETI50']Score 30 on u sprice??? In my sleep kid....ill score 30 on u withou even usin my thumbs kid ya d is suspect, the only thing u got against me is that u haven't beaten me so ur due[/QUOTE]
i believe im 2-0 vs ur precious pats :) so yea ur right u beat me 3 times and ive gotten ya twice.. them titans can only beat me so many times before they fall... but as for the 30 part... if the time comes we shall see my friend... have u started ur game vs duece yet

Chiefs throttle the Patriots 31-3 to hand them their first loss of the season. The Patriots D came out extremely flat and allowed a quick 21 points to the Chiefs' running game (McCoy getting picked on his first pass of the day didn't help). At that point, the Pats pulled all their offensive starters (Gronk and Ross were only playing a series anyway). The Patriots D did settle down and keep the Chiefs offense out of the endzone for the rest of the game (they did score on a pick six). Evan Smith made some nice throws for the Pats, though the scrub receivers couldn't hold on to a lot of them.

gg Doom. This one was pretty much over as soon as my D was late to class. I really can't explain it, especially since they played fine once they settled down. I might have made more of a game of it if I didn't pull the starters once it was 14-0, but at that point it didn't make much sense in a meaningless game. Hopefully if we meet in the playoffs my D will get out of bed on time.

[quote name='bvharris']Chiefs throttle the Patriots 31-3 to hand them their first loss of the season. The Patriots D came out extremely flat and allowed a quick 21 points to the Chiefs' running game (McCoy getting picked on his first pass of the day didn't help). At that point, the Pats pulled all their offensive starters (Gronk and Ross were only playing a series anyway). The Patriots D did settle down and keep the Chiefs offense out of the endzone for the rest of the game (they did score on a pick six). Evan Smith made some nice throws for the Pats, though the scrub receivers couldn't hold on to a lot of them.

gg Doom. This one was pretty much over as soon as my D was late to class. I really can't explain it, especially since they played fine once they settled down. I might have made more of a game of it if I didn't pull the starters once it was 14-0, but at that point it didn't make much sense in a meaningless game. Hopefully if we meet in the playoffs my D will get out of bed on time.[/QUOTE]

looks like doom let his girl play u today lol ;)

[quote name='sprice8688']looks like doom let his girl play u today lol ;)[/QUOTE]

I could have let mine play and she wouldn't have done much worse. :roll:

I'm not too worried though, I was never planning on winning this game, my primary concern was coming through healthy.

[quote name='sprice8688']bv are you gonna let the saints go or wait till cheese gets a new xbox?[/QUOTE]

Someone should be subbing for them. Preferably someone who won't publicly declare they're going to lose on purpose. :D

[quote name='sprice8688']looks like doom let his girl play u today lol ;)[/QUOTE]

Very funny!!!!!!!!

GG BV. Like I said, I was surprised I was able to move the ball on the ground. Usually that's not the case.

My defense played well so I can't complain. Solid win overall.

I'm sure we'll meet again in the postseason.

bread's done
Back