Madden 12 Official CAG League - On official hiatus until Madden 13.

[quote name='Doomtime']In the meantime, Diablo 3 beta for me. Hopefully an Angels win as well.[/QUOTE]

when they come out with the beta and what type of system you running it on

[quote name='damailman2272']when they come out with the beta and what type of system you running it on[/QUOTE]

Started on Friday at noon PST and ends tomorrow at 10 am PST I believe.

I'm running it with two GTX 560 Ti's and an i7-2600k.

[quote name='Doomtime']In the meantime, Diablo 3 beta for me. Hopefully an Angels win as well.[/QUOTE]

man it was a good game yest till arrietta fucked up in the 5th... so far hes our best pitcher so i forgive him

[quote name='billymcdugal']waiting on matt young to come for pack v vikes. said he'd be available from noon pac on so just waiting...[/QUOTE]

I have been on since around 12:15 playing WWE All Stars and waiting.

Finally catching up with the thread after the tough loss to the Rams. I was down by 28 at the beginning of the second quarter, thanks to some ill-advised throws. I battled back to score 35 straight points only to have it all ripped away on an amazing roll-out left, under pressure throw, to the middle of the field to a half-open WR (amendola, I believe) for the game winner... my last 3 have seemed like my QB is on a cold streak, my offense hasn't been the same and he's made some terrible misses on wide open throws at really big moments.

Two huge games to play (NE and KC) win one and I should be in, and who knows what could happen from there. Maybe my QB gets hot again...

[quote name='RamesuThe1']Finally catching up with the thread after the tough loss to the Rams. I was down by 28 at the beginning of the second quarter, thanks to some ill-advised throws. I battled back to score 35 straight points only to have it all ripped away on an amazing roll-out left, under pressure throw, to the middle of the field to a half-open WR (amendola, I believe) for the game winner... my last 3 have seemed like my QB is on a cold streak, my offense hasn't been the same and he's made some terrible misses on wide open throws at really big moments.

Two huge games to play (NE and KC) win one and I should be in, and who knows what could happen from there. Maybe my QB gets hot again...[/QUOTE]

i wish u luck my offense has been struggling also... prob cause of all the shit talking i been doin lol

So I still haven't heard from the Vikings guy about when he'll be available today. His last PM said he would be leaving at 4:30 but not sure about a return time. I guess I somehow just missed him since his last PM was sent while I was on XBL.

[quote name='bvharris']My tentative plan is to advance around Midnight EST. LV told me Cards-Seahawks is scheduled for 11, so that will hopefully be the last game.[/QUOTE]

Sorry for being late on this we just couldn't get a time worked out.

[quote name='Matt Young']Still no answer from anyone regarding what I should do. I'd better not have my game simmer.[/QUOTE]

Seems like you were both on earlier, not sure how you missed each other.

If you're around now, I guess you can play a sub. Not sure who's around.

AFC

1. y-Kansas City Chiefs (13-1)
2. y-New England Patriots (13-1)
3. y-Tennessee Titans (11-3)
4. y-Baltimore Ravens (9-5)
5. *San Diego Chargers (10-4)
6. * Houston Texans (9-5)

In The Hunt

7. Denver Broncos (8-6)

On Life Support

8. Oakland Raiders (7-7)

NFC

1. y-Detroit Lions (14-0)
2. x-Atlanta Falcons (12-2)
3. y-San Francisco 49ers (10-4)
4. Dallas Cowboys/New York Giants (5-9)
5. *Chicago Bears (9-5)
6. *Tampa Bay Buccaneers (8-6)

In the Hunt

7. St Louis Rams (8-6)

On Life Support

8. Arizona Cardinals (7-7)
9. Green Bay Packers (6-7)

Bears can still miss the playoffs if they end the season with two losses and one of the other teams wins out.

Arizona will need help from the other teams, but they are still alive.

St. Louis vs Tampa in Week 16 for possession of the 6th seed.

Dallas and NY tied for the division at 5-9

Denver is barely hanging on, but can still make it in with help from KC and NE.

if greenbay has no chance at playoffs i dont see y the game is a must... no offense to u matt i know u guys had some kind of difficulty... well afc predictions could fail but so far so good wit nfc

[quote name='sprice8688']advance advance advance[/QUOTE]

I'd like to, but I feel like we should sort out what's going on with Pack-Vikings first.

Matt, are you still around?

[quote name='sprice8688']if greenbay has no chance at playoffs i dont see y the game is a must...[/QUOTE]

It looks like they do have an outside shot. Doom, is that correct?

[quote name='bvharris']It looks like they do have an outside shot. Doom, is that correct?[/QUOTE]

Yeah they need everything to go their way. No control over their destiny(other than wins), just have to hope the teams in front lose.

[quote name='Doomtime']Yeah they need everything to go their way. No control over their destiny(other than wins), just have to hope the teams in front lose.[/QUOTE]

if they came down to a tie scenario with the bucs who they need to lose 2 times neways who would get in?

Doom, do you think we should just go ahead and advance? I know you and DVO were waiting to play tonight, and that he was going to be gone the next few days..

[quote name='sprice8688']if they came down to a tie scenario with the bucs who they need to lose 2 times neways who would get in?[/QUOTE]

Bucs would most likely be in if they were both 9-7, though Madden could screw that up.

[quote name='bvharris']Doom, do you think we should just go ahead and advance? I know you and DVO were waiting to play tonight, and that he was going to be gone the next few days..[/QUOTE]

DVO match isn't going to happen because he had to go to bed. We're pushed back to Wednesday afternoon now.

We're already an hour over the advance time. What happened to Matt?

[quote name='Doomtime']
We're already an hour over the advance time. What happened to Matt?[/QUOTE]

Actually we're 5 minutes shy of it, I said we were advancing at Midnight EST.

I don't know, Matt isn't on XBL and I'm not sure if he's around CAG. I get that he doesn't want his game simmed, but I don't really see another option at this point.

Whoops, my mistake.

Well if you have to hit the hay I can wait around if someone wants to sub against Matt. I'm just writing a paper. Once the game concludes, we can advance. If it doesn't happen within the next hour (maybe?), we sim.

I see a few guys on now so I believe there are a few already scheduled and waiting for the advancement. So hopefully Matt is still around.

[quote name='sprice8688']me and mog are waiting to play so just try to let me know wat ur gonna asap[/QUOTE]

[quote name='staticz']What's the plan? SF and I were going to play after advance but I can't wait around too much longer.[/QUOTE]

I advanced us. I hate simming games when people were putting in an effort to play, but at the same time at this point we're not going to hold up the league for one game, especially with people waiting to play their games tonight.

[quote name='Doomtime']Chicago up 21-0 on the Lions, can I finally pop the champagne? :D[/QUOTE]

disaster... opening run 80 yrds... cool lol. screen mjd fumbles... bears score... 4 and 1 punt... bears score.... fuck! lol playing him if he knows im passing every play ill lose every game..... hoping my defense tightens up in playoffs cause 2 of my previous gamez ive let up 500 some yrds rushing

SF beats Seattle on the strength of 3 pick 6s... i had no offense for the first half and probably would've lost this game without scoring had my defense not awakened... 7 picks on the day and a FF that gave us life right after halftime... GG Staticz

[quote name='Deuce20602']SF beats Seattle on the strength of 3 pick 6s... i had no offense for the first half and probably would've lost this game without scoring had my defense not awakened... 7 picks on the day and a FF that gave us life right after halftime... GG Staticz[/QUOTE]

I wasn't going to let you lose :lol:

Edit: with all this losing ive done the past two seasons i sure hope I can remember how to win next season! What really sucks though is I may be out of town for the draft. Fingers crossed!

Cardinals 10 - Panthers 0

Mikey Vick with 11 rushes for 110 yards!

Cardinals have given up 27 points in there last 4 games.

[quote name='LVPatriots']Cardinals 10 - Panthers 0

Mikey Vick with 11 rushes for 110 yards!

Cardinals have given up 27 points in there last 4 games.[/QUOTE]

Woww...kid thought he was hot shit after beating sprice, then he goes n gets shutout haaahaaa

[quote name='Doomtime']I imagine Baldwin will be ridiculous next season.[/QUOTE]

He's already a top 3 WR, if he progresses well I'm going to have a monster on my hands. Too bad after four seasons I still can't figure out how to play QB!

[quote name='sprice8688']disaster... opening run 80 yrds... cool lol. screen mjd fumbles... bears score... 4 and 1 punt... bears score.... fuck! lol playing him if he knows im passing every play ill lose every game..... hoping my defense tightens up in playoffs cause 2 of my previous gamez ive let up 500 some yrds rushing[/QUOTE]

Mog scares me

bread's done
Back