Madden 12 Official CAG League - On official hiatus until Madden 13.

[quote name='bvharris']The NFL draft? I guess maybe the ESPN service might stream it, I'm not sure since I've never used it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I know you can watch NBA games because I do that all the time. I'm hoping the draft will be on there tonight.

[quote name='DVO21']from 2 years in a row at the number 1 pick to number 9 im looking to get some awards this year maybe most improved not much improved but improved.

awards im hoping to win

WR of the year brandon marshall
punter of the year - dont remember his name but he has a boot
DPOY- Tiras Israel with 54 tackles 2 sacks 9 INTs 4 forced fumbles
most improved owner

i didnt get any awards last year so im hoping i get some good ones this year[/QUOTE]

I'm staking my claim for most improved, since we're doing that :D

[quote name='Doomtime']Nope says on their website ESPN, watchespn, and their mobile app only. No ESPN3[/QUOTE]

Darn i was hoping to stream it.

Cheers to the slight possibilty of the Pats trading up!

[quote name='LVPatriots']Darn i was hoping to stream it.

Cheers to the slight possibilty of the Pats trading up![/QUOTE]

Have they ever done that under Belicheck?

[quote name='KasterDB']Have they ever done that under Belicheck?[/QUOTE]

I could be wrong, but I believe they traded up in 2002 to select Daniel Graham.

[quote name='Doomtime']Nope says on their website ESPN, watchespn, and their mobile app only. No ESPN3[/QUOTE]

Bastards. Well guess I'm not going to be watching it. Does anyone in here watch it for more than just there team anyway? I kind of find it to be a snoozefest.

[quote name='staticz']Bastards. Well guess I'm not going to be watching it. Does anyone in here watch it for more than just there team anyway? I kind of find it to be a snoozefest.[/QUOTE]

I'll watch the entire 1st round at least. Of course I'll also be watching the Sox game, so the draft will be on mute.

[quote name='RamesuThe1']The draft is awesome, I love scout-speak, specifically Mayock[/QUOTE]

yea mayock is my favorite to listen to... he breaks peole down so well while showing on film wat hes talking about...

Well just got my final stomping from MasterAwesome and I think it is time to say goodbye to the Browns. It has been cool playing with everyone, but with getting more work hours and actually wanting to play again next year I don't think I can deal with the Browns anymore.

Should I log on to drop out or can I just be kicked?

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']Well just got my final stomping from MasterAwesome and I think it is time to say goodbye to the Browns. It has been cool playing with everyone, but with getting more work hours and actually wanting to play again next year I don't think I can deal with the Browns anymore.

Should I log on to drop out or can I just be kicked?[/QUOTE]

Good playing with you man, should be interesting to see who the Browns grab tonight. Edit: Richardson! They SHOULD be a lot better Madden-wise in 13.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']Well just got my final stomping from MasterAwesome and I think it is time to say goodbye to the Browns. It has been cool playing with everyone, but with getting more work hours and actually wanting to play again next year I don't think I can deal with the Browns anymore.

Should I log on to drop out or can I just be kicked?[/QUOTE]

You'll be missed for sure, thanks for playing!

It's easier for me if you drop when you have time.

The Browns are now are first officially open team if anyone is interested.

[quote name='Blade3D']Giants beat the Redskins to secure their playoff spot!!![/QUOTE]

Congrats!

Yeah Richardson should give me some help in Madden 13.

Also, if nobody wants the Browns before the next draft here I may be willing to stay with them through the draft so the CPU doesn't butcher them for whoever does take them.

[quote name='bvharris']I could be wrong, but I believe they traded up in 2002 to select Daniel Graham.[/QUOTE]

I could be wrong also but I actualy think we traded up to get jerod mayo, we were already picking in the top 15 that year but we moved up a coupl spots I think....we also traded down, then back up to get gronkowski couple years ago

[quote name='BSETI50']I could be wrong also but I actualy think we traded up to get jerod mayo, we were already picking in the top 15 that year but we moved up a coupl spots I think....we also traded down, then back up to get gronkowski couple years ago[/QUOTE]

Actually, we traded down to get Mayo. They had the 7th pick from San Francisco and flipped it to New Orleans and moved back to 10th to select Mayo.

[quote name='bvharris']Actually, we traded down to get Mayo. They had the 7th pick from San Francisco and flipped it to New Orleans and moved back to 10th to select Mayo.[/QUOTE]

Ahh I seee, I knew they did some movin around that year...I dont see them movin up tonight, I donno I think there's going to be a lot of quality players at the end of the first round right where there pickin...

Oh ya btw thank for gettin ramesu all pissed off n shit, my depleted secondary is gonna get smoked

[quote name='BSETI50']
Oh ya btw thank for gettin ramesu all pissed off n shit, my depleted secondary is gonna get smoked[/QUOTE]

That was Doom, not me.

[quote name='bvharris']That was Doom, not me.[/QUOTE]

Oh I know my b...yea thanks doom ya jackass I hope all ur controllers break

Cardinals 20 Saints 3

Another solid defensive effort to end the season.

Never thought I'd say this.... Lets go Jets!

Go NFL.com! Streaming the draft coverage online for free.

[quote name='LVPatriots']Cardinals 20 Saints 3

Go NFL.com! Streaming the draft coverage online for free.[/QUOTE]

Attaboy. :D

[quote name='LVPatriots']Cardinals 20 Saints 3

Go NFL.com! Streaming the draft coverage online for free.[/QUOTE]

Thats where I'm watching it....not liking it though. Why the fuck do I care about a rookie's fantasy impact. Kurt Werner is the analyst? Why can't they just show what they show on NFL network, good god.

[quote name='siradam134']SERIOUSLY??? "DOLPHINS SUCK" chants at the draft??

WTF.....[/QUOTE]

I imagine that'll be the Jets fans ;)

[quote name='siradam134']SERIOUSLY??? "DOLPHINS SUCK" chants at the draft??

WTF.....[/QUOTE]

Just wait until you hear the reception the Patriots get. ;)

[quote name='staticz']Thats where I'm watching it....not liking it though. Why the fuck do I care about a rookie's fantasy impact. Kurt Werner is the analyst? Why can't they just show what they show on NFL network, good god.[/QUOTE]

They have it on the normal crew now.

[quote name='BSETI50']Pats are goin guard or center and trading down...[/QUOTE]

Trying to predict what the Pats will do is a game I gave up a long time ago. :D

Me and staticz are playing at 10 cst. I think am gonna play some backups just to see how they play since this game dosen't really matter.

[quote name='bvharris']Pats trade up![/QUOTE]

Wow. 2012 is the year the world ends. Belicheck trades up for a defensive player. Hoped Jones would fall to Denver.

[quote name='staticz']Wasn't talking about the pats ;)

Decastro is sliiiiiding[/QUOTE]

So you were just calling that he'll be drafted by someone? I agree. ;)

[quote name='staticz']
Weeden to CLE...hrmm[/QUOTE]

I thought that's where he'd end up, just not that early. I thought they'd trade up into the late 1st to take him.

bread's done
Back