Madden 12 Official CAG League - On official hiatus until Madden 13.

[quote name='MasterAwesome']And is the front page updated as far as team owners? Front page has Reds711 as the Falcons owner but he's currently owner of the Panthers in-game. I know Yanksrule has been the Panthers' owner for a while but I know some people switched teams around lately and I'm not sure if he was one of them. So Falcons = Reds711?[/QUOTE]

Yes. The OP is up-to-date. Those two are roommates, so they probably switched it up during the draft.

[quote name='DVO21']jags send

LE jeremy Mincey age 31 overall 76 pot c

TE Artavious Kilgo age 22 overall 84 pot A

WR Ashton Whitney age 24 overall 79 pot B

for lions

WR Sidney Rice age 28 overall 89 pot A

LE Cliff Avril age 29 overall 86 pot B

this is our trade agreement

and i cant wait to use these new guys on my team going to be amazing

also looking for top WR's if anyone is putting theres on the market i would love to be in talks with them. might trade ray rice for a good WR. also looking for a lolb and RE if anyone is interested in making trade pm me im sure theres something we can workout

My new kicker can make over a 50 yard FG :whee: Not a good season to start againts the back to back SB winner I had to start draining clock early just to not get beat up on sorry if it sucked for you sprice

[quote name='Tanabeo']My new kicker can make over a 50 yard FG :whee: Not a good season to start againts the back to back SB winner I had to start draining clock early just to not get beat up on sorry if it sucked for you sprice[/QUOTE]
its cool.... i def thought u were gonna miss that kick tho

I'm pissed that I missed the draft, lmao. I felt like a 50 year old man last night. I fell asleep right before the draft and woke up in the 6th round. The draft must've been moving pretty swiftly, seems like it was over in less than an hour.

Deangelo Williams is available if anyone is interested. Looking for even swap for SS or FS. PM me if interested.

[quote name='campbellbj1']Whats the word on free agent pick ups I don't have a field goal kicker and my punter might be worse at it than me. Thanks,[/QUOTE]

Please consult the list siradam posted above to see if your team dropped the kicker. If not you can add one.

[quote name='RamesuThe1']I'm pissed that I missed the draft, lmao. I felt like a 50 year old man last night. I fell asleep right before the draft and woke up in the 6th round. The draft must've been moving pretty swiftly, seems like it was over in less than an hour.[/QUOTE]

it did go by pretty quickly... u get anybody u don't want/need?

[quote name='sprice8688']boston fans..... wie yin chen is in the house.... we got the broom redy[/QUOTE]

If he's a soft-tossing lefty that the Sox have never faced before, history practically guarantees that he will shut them down.

[quote name='Deuce20602']it did go by pretty quickly... u get anybody u don't want/need?[/QUOTE]

I'd have to look at it again, I know I got the players ranked #9 and #11 on my board in the first and 3rd rounds...

Edit: The only player I plan on using is the 1st round RE, other than that it was a waste

[quote name='bvharris']If he's a soft-tossing lefty that the Sox have never faced before, history practically guarantees that he will shut them down.[/QUOTE]

hes been good so far.... really tho we play u texas tampa and the yanks the next 15 games.... its gonna make or break the os i think....

[quote name='sprice8688']hes been good so far.... really tho we play u texas tampa and the yanks the next 15 games.... its gonna make or break the os i think....[/QUOTE]

Agreed

widow u were right they just said the normal healing time for the achillis is 11 months and the last 21 players to have it done had decreased performance and playing time for the next 3 yrs

[quote name='sprice8688']widow u were right they just said the normal healing time for the achillis is 11 months and the last 21 players to have it done had decreased performance and playing time for the next 3 yrs[/QUOTE]

Jon Beason will buck that trend

Can't wait to put my new TEs to work. I definately reached for my first pick and missed out on some great players, but I really wanted Ryan Ryan, it'll be interesting to see if he does what I think he will.

All in all it was a good draft, I got what I was looking for in spades.

On a completely unrelated note you might want to contact me if you are in search of a blocking TE.

Hah baby teeth says hell be ready by late october....he ain't even gettin outta bed till november, I think he's scared upshaw is gonna steal his spot, we may see old baby teeth in a new uniform next season if so...

Just out of curiosity, how did everybody generally do as far as potentials go for their draft picks? I feel like I had a decent draft. Missed out on a few players I wanted (a couple were taken literally the pick before mine). But I ended up with 1 A potential, 2 B's, 2 C's, and 2 D's. Seems pretty average, but I don't know how that compares to everyone else.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Just out of curiosity, how did everybody generally do as far as potentials go for their draft picks? I feel like I had a decent draft. Missed out on a few players I wanted (a couple were taken literally the pick before mine). But I ended up with 1 A potential, 2 B's, 2 C's, and 2 D's. Seems pretty average, but I don't know how that compares to everyone else.[/QUOTE]

There are only about 30 or so A potential players in every draft, so it's not uncommon at all to only get 1.

I didn't get any, though I wasn't really drafting for potential this year, and didn't have a first rounder besides.

when someone gets a chance will they update XFN, it jus dont have the correct rosters it was last updated while bv was still processing all the trades n shit

[quote name='LVPatriots']I got an A potential TE in the 3rd round. Couldn't believe he was still around.[/QUOTE]

yea tiger woods i told u that dude was gonna be nice...85 spd 85 strength cant go wrong

Patriots Trading Block

QB Evan Smith (84 OVR, 24, A Pot)
WR Taylor Price (72 OVR, 28, B Pot)
LE Jermaine Cunningham (84 OVR, 27, B Pot)
FS Rahim Moore (83 OVR, 26, A Pot) - 95 zone, 84 catch
CB Jimmy Wilson (78 OVR, 29, B Pot) - 96 man, 87 zone

Looking for:
1) Offensive line (Center especially)
2) Defensive line (DT especially)
3) WR

[quote name='BSETI50']when someone gets a chance will they update XFN, it jus dont have the correct rosters it was last updated while bv was still processing all the trades n shit[/QUOTE]

Done.

[quote name='bvharris']Done.[/QUOTE]

thanks, yea i just wanted to check the lineman i got staticz in the first round, turns out hes only a B potential but still, to get an 84 LG with the 31st pick in the round is pretty good, i might have to start holdin onto my picks, then again zach miller turned out to be a great addition

[quote name='theredworm']how you guys picking teams for madden13? I'm thinking I'll be getting that one and be back for some league action[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bvharris']I know I've encouraged people to not get ahead of themselves and talk about Madden 13, but since I do see people discussing it a lot I figured I'd give you guys a heads up: Ubernes and I have already started planning things out, and we're leaning very strongly towards changing the way teams are assigned next year.

We're anticipating two key issues of concern in handing out teams:

1) Overall demand. Obviously we have had far more than 32 people in this league at one point or another, and we anticipate demand will be very high when Madden 13 comes out. In a perfect world, we could accommodate everyone who wants to play in the main league, but realistically we probably won't be able to. Rest assured we do have a plan in progress as to how to deal with demand, so it won't just be a matter of "first come, first served." There will be certain people who are guaranteed a spot based on criteria we're developing.

2) Demand for specific teams. Obviously we've always given deference to veterans who want to hold onto their teams. But this is getting murkier since we have more and more people in the league who'd meet those qualifications and who want specific teams. We haven't decided precisely how to handle this yet, but the most likely is that we're going to have a team lottery. You'd still have some say in who you got, but in-demand teams won't necessarily go to the person who had them this year (1. Yes, that includes me, and 2) That is NOT an invitation to start claiming teams now, lol).

Anyway, both these things are obviously still a work in process, and we've got other changes in the works for next year, including a more transparent set of league rules and hopefully (finally) a salary cap. We're working on it though, and more importantly if anybody has any suggestions for Madden 13, please feel free to PM me with them.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bvharris']There are only about 30 or so A potential players in every draft, so it's not uncommon at all to only get 1.

I didn't get any, though I wasn't really drafting for potential this year, and didn't have a first rounder besides.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I wasn't really drafting for potential either (considering this is likely the last season). It just turned out that my 85 LG was also an A potential. I tried to draft guys that would have an impact for this season. Both my 1st round pick (LG) and my 2nd round pick (DT) will be starting for me...and are already upgrades over what I had at those positions.

[quote name='DVO21'][quote name='DVO21']jags send

LE jeremy Mincey age 31 overall 76 pot c

TE Artavious Kilgo age 22 overall 84 pot A

WR Ashton Whitney age 24 overall 79 pot B

for lions

WR Sidney Rice age 28 overall 89 pot A

LE Cliff Avril age 29 overall 86 pot B

this is our trade agreement

and i cant wait to use these new guys on my team going to be amazing[/QUOTE]

just reposting

I guess that trades straight, I wouldn't trade that tightend for those guys but I guess with it bein the last season that tight end won't be gttin ne better so its fair

Made it home. Sucks I had to miss the draft but oh well. Does anyone know how to tell what was drafted for me? I setup a draft board....none of them got drafted :p

we had a deal for avril and rice for his first but because we couldnt communicate it before 830 we chose to jist make it work so he picked who i wanted and id give him avril and rice

[quote name='sprice8688']we had a deal for avril and rice for his first but because we couldnt communicate it before 830 we chose to jist make it work so he picked who i wanted and id give him avril and rice[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but we wouldn't have approved both those players for just the 1st even if you'd gotten it in on time. Definitely needed to be more going back.

[quote name='theredworm']how you guys picking teams for madden13? I'm thinking I'll be getting that one and be back for some league action[/QUOTE]

Boyy you best hope not to get in my division ill make you feel like a damn squirrel in a pickel barrel you be slapped round so much

Jets Trade Block

Shonn Greene - OVR 87, AGE 30, POT A, SPD 87, ACC 95, TRK 99, SFA 94
Santonio Holmes - OVR 85, AGE 31, POT A, SPD 90, CTH 85, RTE 87, SPC 96

Looking for OLB.

bread's done
Back