Madden 12 Official CAG League - On official hiatus until Madden 13.

Off. player of the week

OAK Kalen Mills 356 6 TD 1 INT

Rookie Off. player of the week

NO Darnien Cornelius 263 passing 3 TDs 4 INTs 139 rushing

Def. player of the week

IND DeAires Justice 1 Tackles 3 INTs

Rookie Def. player of the week

NYG Jahmeek Carter 3 tackle 1 sack 1 ff 1 int

Power Rankings
1.NYJ
2.NYG
3.Lions
4.GB
5.CHI

Rest can be found here http://xtreme-football.net/CAG/stats/powerrankings

[quote name='MasterAwesome']My HB Shakim "The Dream" Simmons got a compound fracture Week 1 :( Out for Season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Wowwwww

[quote name='MasterAwesome']My HB Shakim "The Dream" Simmons got a compound fracture Week 1 :( Out for Season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Would you be interested in my friend Ahmad Bradshaw? Lol

I'm not gonna jump the gun and trade for another HB yet. Especially since I have Marshawn Lynch sitting on the bench as my back-up...he is basically the same HB as Simmons but definitely a downgrade. And if LYNCH goes down...then I have another downgraded version of the same back in Anthony Allen lol.

Dolphins lost their Kickoff Specailist for 6 Weeks to a Dislocated Kneecap

Lions lost Devyn Rucker (HB) for 12 Weeks due to an abdominal tear.

[quote name='MasterAwesome']I'm not gonna jump the gun and trade for another HB yet. Especially since I have Marshawn Lynch sitting on the bench as my back-up...he is basically the same HB as Simmons but definitely a downgrade. And if LYNCH goes down...then I have another downgraded version of the same back in Anthony Allen lol.[/QUOTE]

It's cool, been trying to deal Bradshaw for going on 2 seasons lol

[quote name='LVPatriots']Who wants to sub for the Eagles against my Cardinals tonight?[/QUOTE]

I need a sub for the Raiders. Wanna try to do them back to back? Or we can do one tonight and one tomorrow night.

[quote name='LVPatriots']Who wants to sub for the Eagles against my Cardinals tonight?[/QUOTE]

I can do it. I should be home by 8 or 9 EST.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']I need a sub for the Raiders. Wanna try to do them back to back? Or we can do one tonight and one tomorrow night.[/QUOTE]

Back to back sounds good. I'll pm you.

Giants Trading Block

Have for trade:

WR- Hakeem Nicks OVR 94 AGE 29? POT A SPD 90 ACC 95 CTH 99 RTE 95 CIT 95 SPC 95 RLS 99
QB- Eli Manning OVR 85 AGE 35? POT A THP 86 THA 87 TAS 87 TAM 84 TAD 84 PAC 86 STA 95 INJ 98
HB- Ahmad Bradshaw OVR 87 AGE 27 POT A SPD 90 ACC 97 TRK 85 ELU 87
WR- Early Doucet OVR 73 POT B SPD 85 ACC 88 CTH 77 CIT 83 RLS 73

Looking for:

***DT OVR 86+ High block shedding and strength
FS OVR 87+
OLB OVR 85+
Need 95+ KR/PR

I am really interested in a top tier DT, so if anyone has one they would be willing to deal for what I have on the block maybe we can work something out.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='staticz']I'm picking it up this year. I usually buy every other year so I've been looking for a decent deal. Only problem is Amazon's video game delivery track record, at least for me, has been terrible.[/QUOTE]

I'm Suprised..i've ALWAYS had my games (including collector's editions) on my Desk by 10am on the release date.....

me widow cru blade and duece were all playin 3v3 in madden yest had a good time any interested in startin a 3v3 tourny? like we did the individual tournys... if ur interested let us know

[quote name='sprice8688']me widow cru blade and duece were all playin 3v3 in madden yest had a good time any interested in startin a 3v3 tourny? like we did the individual tournys... if ur interested let us know[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested, I had a lot of fun last night. Not sure if I was any help lol.

[quote name='Blade3D']I'd be interested, I had a lot of fun last night. Not sure if I was any help lol.[/QUOTE]

u were running shit with d tackle we just gotta work u into the offensive scheme better... cru texted me bout playing again to$$$$t if ur interested...

[quote name='sprice8688']me widow cru blade and duece were all playin 3v3 in madden yest had a good time any interested in startin a 3v3 tourny? like we did the individual tournys... if ur interested let us know[/QUOTE]

How does it work exactly? Which positions do you guys control on O and D?

[quote name='bvharris']How does it work exactly? Which positions do you guys control on O and D?[/QUOTE]

Team captain controls QB on offense, other then that you can control anyone. On defense you can control anyone. As long as no one else is already controlling the player you want you can control them.

[quote name='bvharris']How does it work exactly? Which positions do you guys control on O and D?[/QUOTE]

You can pick a position or any and switch between players the captain picks defensive plays and the qb picks offensive plays

Updated Giants Trading Block

Have for trade:

WR- Hakeem Nicks OVR 94 AGE 29? POT A SPD 90 ACC 95 CTH 99 RTE 95 CIT 95 SPC 95 RLS 99
QB- Eli Manning OVR 85 AGE 35? POT A THP 86 THA 87 TAS 87 TAM 84 TAD 84 PAC 86 STA 95 INJ 98
HB- Ahmad Bradshaw OVR 87 AGE 27 POT A SPD 90 ACC 97 TRK 85 ELU 87
WR- Early Doucet OVR 73 POT B SPD 85 ACC 88 CTH 77 CIT 83 RLS 73

Looking for:

***DT OVR 86+ High block shedding and strength
FS OVR 87+
OLB OVR 85+
Need 95+ KR/PR

I am really interested in a top tier DT, so if anyone has one they would be willing to deal for what I have on the block maybe we can work something out.

Welp i got bad luck with xbox, new stars wars one i got blew up and steelers got filled, sooo ima need a sub and a kick so he can play his game. Since discontinued they are having to ship a xbox in from another area so going to take a few days till get a replacement.

It's really fun, you can have one person call the offensive plays and be the quarterback and someone else call the defense as the linebackers, and then everyone else plays with anyone they want.

Or you can restrict it too, someone only has LB, someone else has D-Line. Etc...

[quote name='sprice8688']it is fun we would have to find a way to evenly devide teams[/QUOTE]

I don't think that would be necessary.

[quote name='LVPatriots']I don't think that would be necessary.[/QUOTE]

if we did a tourny? it dont matter to me i just think if wr had enough people to start a tourny we should mix it up by the usual standings.like not put 3 people who never made playoffs on a team.. no superbowl winners on a team.... but either way works

[quote name='sprice8688']if we did a tourny? it dont matter to me i just think if wr had enough people to start a tourny we should mix it up by the usual standings.like not put 3 people who never made playoffs on a team.. no superbowl winners on a team.... but either way works[/QUOTE]

Agreed, try to make them as even as possible.

[quote name='sprice8688']if we did a tourny? it dont matter to me i just think if wr had enough people to start a tourny we should mix it up by the usual standings.like not put 3 people who never made playoffs on a team.. no superbowl winners on a team.... but either way works[/QUOTE]

I guess, it might be just as fun to strategize and play with people you are more farmiliar with. But I'm up for whatever. I just want to call the defensive plays for my team.

[quote name='LVPatriots'] I just want to call the defensive plays for my team.[/QUOTE]

thats why im not gonna be on your team jackass...

it would be neat to watch that game like a broadcast. with no loading issues of spectators entering or leaving the game.

New England Patriots 10 - Tennessee Titans 7

This early-season clash of AFC powerhouses lived up to its billing and then some, with two elite defenses trading haymakers and not letting anyone get into an offensive rhythm. It's not often you see a score this low without a single turnover, but this was just a clinic of defensive discipline, pursuit and tackling on both ends.

The Patriots scored on their first drive with a 13-yard run by Leshoure, which was all of the scoring in the half. The Titans answered with a run by Wells in the 3rd. The Patriots drove to inside the Titans 5 at the 2 minute warning, but the Titans were able to hold strong and force the field goal, though they used all three timeouts in the process. Locker couldn't pick up a 1st on the next series and the Pats were able to kneel it out for their first win of the season.

Colt McCoy was 6 of 10 for 81 yards, 0 TD and 0 INT.

Jake Locker was 11 of 14 for 99 yards, 0 TD and 0 INT.

Cobie Ross had 13 carries for 68 yards, while Leshoure had 6 for 23 and the score. McCoy also had a key 3rd down rush for a 1st.

CJ was 11 of 14 for 54 yards, while Wells had 3 for 10 and the score.

Roddy White caught 2 balls for 31 yards, while newest Patriot Mike Thomas did have one nice 26 yard catch.

Zach Miller lead the Titans with 3 for 36.

Both defenses were great in this one, though there weren't any counting stats to speak of. Cameron Wake had the sole sack of the game.

---
gg bseti! Like I said on XBL, that was probably the best defensive duel I've ever had. Definitely one of the most fun games I've played in a while, I love battles of attrition like that where you know it will come down to 1 or 2 plays and you just hope you make them.

Great game bv, my D played well in stretches but sucked on 3rd down. You went 6-8 on third down, you picked smart plays but I can't let that shit happen D has to get off the field. Locker played great besides an early sack and those two throws at the end. I wish he coul have at least put them in the vicinity of britt cuz he was open both times, id much rather two drops than two terrible throws, especially after a game like that. Your D made some key stops tho. well played...at least I'm due to get a win against you, hopefully its in the playoffs.

Packers/Falcons was a tale of 2 halves. Turnovers cost me points in the first half, but luckily, I was able to force several turnovers in the second half, scoring 21 points in quarter #3 and holding on to the lead to win.

Green Bay Packers 42, Atlanta Falcons 21

would also like to play a scrimmage with any one. don't know if this involves the league team. if so how?

[quote name='Blade3D']They need to add spectating and scrimmaging for online league play in Madden 13.[/QUOTE]

Don't hold your breath.

bread's done
Back