ミ★  Only wants listed... If you have something, LMK and maybe we can work it out! 

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I have never seen one go for under $600-$650 shipped. And believe me up until May I was checking almost daily. And those were the non-Japanese voltage units. The lowest I saw a Japanese unit go for was like around $700ish for a new one.

The X & O buttons being swapped took about 2 weeks of getting used to but as everyone else has already stated that is the only difference. Well and the fact that the thing is quite sexy.

picture.php
[/QUOTE]

Plus, it comes with a free digital clock where the power button normally is. And it talks to you. Like Kitt.

original_titel.jpg

[quote name='thelonepig']Plus, it comes with a free digital clock where the power button normally is. And it talks to you. Like Kitt.

original_titel.jpg
[/QUOTE]

SOLD!

But honestly, I'd have a child and then give it up for that PS3. Plus, when FF Versus XIII rolls around, I'm sure collector's will be wanting to pick up a fine as hell Final Fantasy PS3 to play it on, if a potential buyer would care to sell it. I never would. Lightning PS3>>>Child.

I was waiting for wasabi to post a picture too. He and I will entice someone to buy it dv8. :D

Regarding the SNSD song.... You and I need to discuss this... I think it is their 2nd best song behind Oh!

Got it out today at long last. I'll get the customs number next time I got out to my car.

Also, you're still on my stellar cags list. I was the one who screwed up here, not you.

i may have a sale on my ps3, then i will have the 200 for you to hold this :) if that happens i want it, and i will pay you whatever i can whenever i can to pay off the other 350 :D

[quote name='gameguy1001']i may have a sale on my ps3, then i will have the 200 for you to hold this :) if that happens i want it, and i will pay you whatever i can whenever i can to pay off the other 350 :D[/QUOTE]

Hurry please! ;)

[quote name='starmask2k3']dv8mad are you still living in japan if so why u still up[/QUOTE]

Because I'm retarded.
Going to sleep now.

[quote name='dv8mad']Because I'm retarded.
Going to sleep now.[/QUOTE]

i wish i can go to sleep and wake up in japan :):)

[quote name='Rave Child']Bump! I wish I could afford that PS3 right now, it's a thing of beauty![/QUOTE]

Wish you could too! :lol:

[quote name='wasabi5858']You know you all want a piece of this gaming goodness.
[/QUOTE]

My goodness. That's a lot of FF13 stuff / PS3 stuff. Do you mind itemizing that for me so I have an idea as to what I'm looking at?

[quote name='dv8mad']Lightning PS3 in process to gameguy1001![/QUOTE]

Good news everyone!

2009-02-27-professor_farnsworth.jpg

Finally, eh DV8? Hopefully you can get it off your hands!

what can i say i fell in love with it :D little higher priced then i seen myself paying for a ps3 but oh well. i just hope its worth the money :D and maybe it'll go up in value still who knows!

[quote name='gameguy1001']what can i say i fell in love with it :D little higher priced then i seen myself paying for a ps3 but oh well. i just hope its worth the money :D and maybe it'll go up in value still who knows![/QUOTE]

Coming from a person who owns one... It is worth it. Every single penny. I didn't foresee myself paying that much for a PS3 either but I do not have even a shred of regret in buying it. :D

Plus I mean it is Lightning (who is awesome, but not as awesome as Serah* is :D)

*See my sig. :)

[quote name='glemtvapen']Cool promo but is there a chance I could get this one (or maybe buy it)?

1001479x.jpg
[/QUOTE]

There is a chance. And, after counting all the posters up, that chance is 1 in 113. ;)

I just have them in a stack and they are going out one by one. Sorry, totally random!

[quote name='dv8mad']There is a chance. And, after counting all the posters up, that chance is 1 in 113. ;)

I just have them in a stack and they are going out one by one. Sorry, totally random![/QUOTE]

DAMMIT! I suck at gambling. :bomb:

Consolation bump for not unveiling the 360 slm in my current lowball. I'm personally waiting for a kinect system bundle deal to occur as the holidays approach. If you can get a wishlist out to Santa...a miracle just might befall you come Christmas. (Just to be clear, I am NOT Santa).

Bump.

I will be going out next weekend looking for your request. Shouldn't be too hard to find. I only hope they are not all gone everywhere since SNSD just had a new CD come out. Immediately went to #1 the week after it came out. No shocker there.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Bump.

I will be going out next weekend looking for your request. Shouldn't be too hard to find. I only hope they are not all gone everywhere since SNSD just had a new CD come out. Immediately went to #1 the week after it came out. No shocker there.[/QUOTE]

:whee: Good luck! :whee:

BTW, Hoot! is growing on me. Taeyeon is SO hot in it! :drool:
Also, Ryu makes me play it about 10 times a day and after every single time he says "More!" :lol:

Bump!

Word is DV8 can get you anything Japanese you want! Anything! Anything....... :whistle2:#

I totally need to be in Asian Fantasy Land as well. Sounds like a place full of wonderful, short[er than me] women, and lots of Gary Coleman fan clubs.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's ok. I fully understand the neutral. I fucked up, I admit it.

Anyways, thanks for not leaving a negative. (I'd never leave a negative personally when I got the stuff in the end)

[quote name='dv8mad']:whee: Good luck! :whee:

BTW, Hoot! is growing on me. Taeyeon is SO hot in it! :drool:
Also, Ryu makes me play it about 10 times a day and after every single time he says "More!" :lol:[/QUOTE]

Taeyeon is my favorite. :D Followed by Jessica and because I am a Korean male, Yoona is 3rd. My aunt was telling me Yoona is the most popular one in Korea. She just seems to hook all the Korean males with her looks.

You have any interest in SNSD trading cards at all? I am contemplating ordering a box of them online. :D I could throw a pack or two your way if you want. :)

Also saw a huge ass Hobby store in Seoul Station today. It must be fairly new. A shitload of Gundam stuff. I will snap pictures next time I go. I had no idea Korean people liked Gundam stuff that much... :shock:. Figured it was mostly Japanese and American people.

Also I never checked to see if you answered my question before. How close are you to the Pokemon Center? I may have a few requests in the future so I was just wondering. Of course I will use your site for that but I figured I should ask here while I was typing this. ;)

As for Hoot! It has surpassed both Gee & Oh! for my favorite song by them.

Last edited by a moderator:
HUGE interest in SNSD cards. Still trying to put together a series 1 set and have not even started series 2 yet, although I would love to when I can afford it.

I'm about 20 minutes away from the Pokemon Center.

We have the same top two members in the same order, but I knock Yoona down to 5th or so and plug Sooyoung in at 3rd. ;)

Yoona 5th? Ouch. ;)

I was never really a fan of Tiffany but I really like the change of hair style she did for this album. She looks way cuter now so hopefully she keeps it like it is. :D

Also I will just settle up with you on the Saber figure when I get back home in a month. That way if any damage or if it gets lost or anything then I can deal with it rather than depend on my mother to do so.

Hey dv8! Long time, no talk.
I noticed in FBI's lowball that you said you were looking for a new model 360. Well, I happen to have an extra coming to me soon from that BK contest, so if you would like to try and work something out let me know.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Hey dv8! Long time, no talk.
I noticed in FBI's lowball that you said you were looking for a new model 360. Well, I happen to have an extra coming to me soon from that BK contest, so if you would like to try and work something out let me know.[/QUOTE]

Geez... I was going to say that I wish I had found out a week or two ago, but that would just make things worse right now. LOL
Ai was going to get me one for Xmas to replace the U.S. version I was forced to seel a few months back.
WAS is the keyword though... :roll:
Not only have we had some more financial issues crop up this past week which has already required me to sell my Dreamcast, PS2, PS3 and a bunch of games, but I now have a mystery PC issue which I will be blogging about just a short while from now.
It's going to limit my ability to get on CAG and dv8CAG until I can get the problem sorted out. Unfortunately, it seems it may take some cash and way more time than I have to get into it. If any PC people want to have a look at my blog a bit later, maybe you can give an idea that I have not had. I'm open to suggestions because it's been driving me crazy today!

So, long story short, I did (do) want one, but there is no way that I will be able to get one anytime soon. I really do appreciate the offer though!

Kind of strange to be posting this here I guess, but I have some info important to dv8CAG customers but, since my PC problems, I have lost the link to the admin page. LOL I'm getting it back, but don't quite have it yet!

Anyway, here is the issue;

The U.S. will not be accepting packages via EMS, Air, SAL or Small Packet over 453 grams beginning tomorrow!
Apparently this is due to the recent parcel bomb issue.

As of right now, there is no further information available, but they will give an update whenever Japan Post receives word from USPS.

I'll be making a post on the site with any more details as they develop, but, for now, anyone that has packages here or has things coming in the near future, there will be a delay until this is cleared up. Of course, this also means that purchases will be on shipping hold temporarily as well.

Very small and light items will still be able to be shipping, but nothing larger than the limit will make it through unless Surface shipping is used.

[quote name='dv8mad']Kind of strange to be posting this here I guess, but I have some info important to dv8CAG customers but, since my PC problems, I have lost the link to the admin page. LOL I'm getting it back, but don't quite have it yet!

Anyway, here is the issue;

The U.S. will not be accepting packages via EMS, Air, SAL or Small Packet over 453 grams beginning tomorrow!
Apparently this is due to the recent parcel bomb issue.

As of right now, there is no further information available, but they will give an update whenever Japan Post receives word from USPS.

I'll be making a post on the site with any more details as they develop, but, for now, anyone that has packages here or has things coming in the near future, there will be a delay until this is cleared up. Of course, this also means that purchases will be on shipping hold temporarily as well.

Very small and light items will still be able to be shipping, but nothing larger than the limit will make it through unless Surface shipping is used.[/QUOTE]

http://www.post.japanpost.jp/int/information/no_delivery_en.html

Seems like you'll need a business account to get around it.

[quote name='gameguy1001']EMS is done by Canada Post here(or so ijust read) so everything should be good coming into canada still, eh??[/QUOTE]

Correct, EMS is handled by Canada Post here (at least the last 5 have been for me). I hope it doesn't affect Canada either.

bread's done
Back