OFFICIAL 2006 Yard Sale Thread

[quote name='ragtop70']I had a great haul today.
The people at the first sale I went to were selling bags full for $1. I got a Panasonic 3DO in it's original box complete with controllerand power cord. The box is full of game manuals as well as a 3DO Buffet Sampler Disk,Wing Commander 3, Soccer Kid, and Space Hulk. I also got a Sega Genesis (1st model I think), Sega CD, 4 controllers, RF Unit, the following Genesis Games: Barkley Shut Up and Jam, Samurai Show Down, Chakan, X Men, and the following Sega CD games NBA Jam and Heimdall. All for $2. I hooked up the 3DO and it works perfectly. The Genesis and Sega CD only came with one power cord between them (it is torn in two) and the power cord from my newer model Genesis won't fit, so I don't know if they work or not.

Several sales later I found two stacks of Gameboy, GB Color, and GB ADV games marked $3 for each stack. I got both stacks for $5. Stack 1 included Pokemon Silver and Game and Watch Gallery for GB and Championship Motocross 2001 with Ricky Carmichael and Metal Gear Solid for GB Color. Stack 2 included Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Namco Museum, Classic NES Series Legend of Zelda, and Scooby Doo Mystery Mayhem all for GB ADV.

Several sales later, I got an almost new pair of Nike golf shoes and a pair of Foot Joy golf shoes. Both pairs for $9.

$16 for the day. Not bad, eh.

My 5 year old nephew got a bag of about 75 Hot Wheels/Matchbox cars for $3. Most are in good shape. He also got 5 Ertl semis/trucks with trailers for $1.25.

For the whole family we got a patio table with 6 chairs for $25. These are the heavy green coated wrought iron ones Wal-Mart used to sell for $50 a chair.

EDIT: What is required to play Sega CD 32X games? I now have a Genesis, a 32X and a Sega CD. Is that it or was there an additional Sega CD and 32X contraption?[/QUOTE]

Great haul there man. And to play a 32X you just need a Genesis.

I went yardsaling last week and found an awesome deal!

I found a complete sega saturn with panzer dragoon saga, and dragon force. For 10 dollars.
Then I went on to like ten more sales and found a snes with mario rpg, mario all stars, mario kart, madden 94, f zero, and zelda. They asked 20 but I got them down to 15.
that was it for the day, but Im pretty happy.

[quote name='Duotion123']I went yardsaling last week and found an awesome deal!

I found a complete sega saturn with panzer dragoon saga, and dragon force. For 10 dollars.
Then I went on to like ten more sales and found a snes with mario rpg, mario all stars, mario kart, madden 94, f zero, and zelda. They asked 20 but I got them down to 15.
that was it for the day, but Im pretty happy.[/quote]

w o w . w h a t a g r e a t f i r s t p o s t . c a n w e s e e s o m e p i c t u r e s ? t h a n k s .

Duotion and Ragtop both got some awesome finds, and for that I congratulate them. But I must ask, at what times did you find your games? Was it early? Late? Just curious.

[quote name='allyourblood']w o w . w h a t a g r e a t f i r s t p o s t . c a n w e s e e s o m e p i c t u r e s ? t h a n k s .[/QUOTE]

hey, i believe him, why wouldn't someone not want to throw out a bunch of rare games and systems for pennies on the dollar?! the other day i stopped by a yardsale and there was a cardboard box with a few playstation games, mostly greatest hits and sports games, but when I got to the bottom, he had dance dance revolution 3rd, 4th, and 5th mix original japanese, plus suikoden 2 and the original parappa the rapper, he said it was $30 for all of them, I did $20 CIH and he said no, pulled out an extra $5 and he said no, so I left him with his games, lets see if some chump actually falls for it and gives him the whole $30..!!!!!!

I found the 3DO and Genesis/Sega CD around 9 am. If you're going to get anything worth having you're going to have to get there early. I don't know how many times I've been told "The games were the first thing to go."

Please let me clarify about the 32X question I posted earlier. What I want to play is a CD 32X game, not just a 32x or a Sega CD game. I don't have any, but I saw some on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/Corpse-Killer-S...ryZ62053QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

yeah, you'll need the Genesis, 32x and Sega CD all hooked up and cookin' at the same time. bit of a hassle, and the compatible games aren't really worth it. i used to have mine hooked up this way, but got tired of it, since i rarely played any of my 32x/cd games. that and 3 wall warts SUCKS.

[quote name='ragtop70']Please let me clarify about the 32X question I posted earlier. What I want to play is a CD 32X game, not just a 32x or a Sega CD game. I don't have any, but I saw some on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/Corpse-Killer-Sega-CD-32X_W0QQitemZ130012629012QQihZ003QQcategoryZ62053QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem[/quote]
Yup. All you need to play games like this (I think only 5 total were released in the US) is the 32X and Sega CD both hooked up to a Genesis as per normal. If you have everything setup normally and correctly, it will play the game as it should. I don't think it matters if there's a 32X game in it or not, but I'm not 100% sure.

Didn't go to any sales today. There are some on Fridays every now and then, but they are so few and far between they are usually picked over unless you are THE first person there (kinda like last weekend, EVERY sale I went to on Sat was crawling with people and I didn't spend a dime...thphph).

Anywho, I did run across one decent deal at a Goodwill. They put a Silent Scope Light Rifle in the toy section for $5.99. It was missing the end of the breakaway cable, but I simply picked one up at EB for $2.99. $9 (+tax) for a complete SS Light Rifle wasn't a bad deal.

Tomorrow I plan to hit some sales and hope they are better than last weekend (fingers crossed). :} Good luck to everyone on snaggin some CAG deals.

New to the yard sales, curious how I did for a first time out.

Got a:

SNES with 2 controllers

Castlevania 4
Desert Strike
Super Punch Out
Final Fight 2
Raiden
Tecmo Super Baseball
Shaq-FU (I was most excited for this thanks to CAG)
Pilotwings
Drakkhen
Doom
Wario's Woods
Battle Blaze
Urban Strike
Primal Rage
Super Play Action Football
Killer Instinct
Super Mario World

Paid $20 for the entire bunch. Good deal?

I went to a sale I was hoping to score some snes games at and it turns out people got their before me. I got there ten till eight and and they were there before 7:30. I also missed a big tub of games at another house by 5 minutes. The next house I picked up the case for GTA san andreas (xbox) for free. The next house I picked up Qbert and Paperboy carts for the NES for $2. A the last score in that edition was Cyborg Justice for the Genesis for $0.50.

At another sale on the way home I found a guy with with a bunch of sega genesis /CD stuff. I picked up Rise of the Dragon and Corpse Killer for $4. Those are nice since the cases are in perfect condition.

I keep on asking people about super nintendo games and they only usually have the original. I'm really wanting to track down some snes RPGs.

[quote name='contej85']New to the yard sales, curious how I did for a first time out.

Got a:

SNES with 2 controllers

Castlevania 4
Desert Strike
Super Punch Out
Final Fight 2
Raiden
Tecmo Super Baseball
Shaq-FU (I was most excited for this thanks to CAG)
Pilotwings
Drakkhen
Doom
Wario's Woods
Battle Blaze
Urban Strike
Primal Rage
Super Play Action Football
Killer Instinct
Super Mario World

Paid $20 for the entire bunch. Good deal?[/QUOTE]

Could resell it for atleast $40 to as much as maybe $80 so not bad.

Anyways. I had a good find today....but not at a yard sale. Ill post it in a bit. Wnat to add the games to my collection first.

Went to 25 sales and it was almost a total bust. The last sale I hit was the first sale I passed because it started at 10:00 and it was like 8:15 when I passed it. I found a shoebox marked instruction books / receipts. I opened it and it had about 50 NES and Gameboy instruction books all in pristine condition. Decent titles SMB 1,2,3 contra's punchout to name a few. So I CIF the lady a dollar which she took. I asked her about the games and system that went with them and unfortunately for me she had sold a "whole big box" first thing this morning. She got $10 for it which she seemed excited about when she told me.
I was really really happy with this purchase cause all the NES books i needed or are better then the ones I have.

Went to another sale wher the lady told me she threw out a "shitload" of "nintentoes" not too long ago. uuuugggghhhhh!!!!!

Passed on a Mint intellevision CIB and 10 CIB games. the guy wanted $45. I was willing to go $20 because it really was mint. I tried CIF for $20 then upped it to $25 but he would not budge.

I handed out some numbers and quite a few look very promising for call backs

I went to a few sales this morning as was able to pull games from three of them. For $12 here is what I was able to pick up below!

$1-Marvel vs. Capcom Clash of Super Heroes PS1
$1-Downhill Domination PS2
$10-N64 system + 2 1st party controllers and...
  • Starfox 64
  • Star Wars Shadows of the Empire
  • F1 World Grand Prix
  • WCW/NWO Revenge
  • Madden 2002
  • World Driver Championship
  • Flying Dragon
  • WWC Mayham
  • Fighters Destiny

snapshot20060805134729gh5.png

All of the games came complete (no manuals on the 64's) aside from Fighters Destiny. At $12 for all, I'm pleased!

Well apparently my find wasnt quite as good as I thought since all the games were already on my IGN Collection. However it was still nice, and still a few items I forgot I owned/thought I lost.

We went and cleaned out our storage unit today. While there I found a box full of NES games, lots of goodies like Zelda, Kid Icarus, Battle of Olympus and Final Fantasy in there. As I said their already listed though ;(

THe other thing though was I found an FFVI 3 Disk Soundtrack and a BoF2 complete soundtrack. I also found an old Mario Bros childrens book, my Tactics Ogre GBA Box, Final Fantasy Legends 3 GB box, SMA1 Box and Lufia the Legends Return boxes which were quite the score. Finaly I found Promo "Music selections" for THreads of Fate, Legend of Mana and Chrono Cross in mint condition.

Pretty awsome finds.

1 32X (No hookups or spacer)
1 Dreamcast controller
1 VMU
Paid: $1

1 N64 (All hookups, memory expansion)
1 3rd party Tremor Pack Plus
1 3rd party memory card
1 1st party N64 controller
1 Donkey Kong 64 strategy guide
1 Pokemon Snap (N64, cart only)
1 Donkey Kong 64 (N64, cart only)
1 Beetle Adventure Racing (N64, cart only)
Paid: $2

1 California Speed (N64, cart only)
1 Madden 2000 (N64, cart only)

1 Medievil II (PSX, complete)

1 NES Zapper
Paid: 25 cents
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hit 31 sales. Found most of the stuff near the end of the day.

Gave our number out to several people. One sale in particular, the woman said she had been trying to get her son to sell his videogames. And right there in the garage, packed up on a shelving unit and partially covered: boxed Game Boy, boxed Game Gear, boxed N64, several boxed games, and she said that they also had a bunch of Nintendo and Super Nintendo stuff. The whole corner was covered by a sheet so we only saw some of the stuff poking out. She took our number and gave us her son's number (apparently he's away for the weekend), but she said to go ahead and call him whenever we wanted. We left a message around noontime. We're expecting him to be asking eBay prices for what he has, so hopes are low. But at least it's a chance.

Finally have a 32X. Sad that there were no cables, but hey, we knocked another system off our want list.

We heard a guy from a flea market pitching to this woman to sell him anything she had left from her sale (which funnily, she had an overpriced Gen w/ 11 games, and an N64 with about 8 games). We of course passed, as we already had most of the games.

Lately it's seemed like we've been slowing down with our purchases, and we've come to find out why. We have ~15 Gen's, ~10 NES's, and multiples of other systems/handhelds. It has come to the point that we are much pickier about buying things. We'll still pick up bundles if they are for a great price (as illustrated by the $2 N64 bundle from today), but otherwise, we've shifted our focus on filling the holes in our game collection. We seem to be passing on more and more things now.

Still in a summer lull around these parts. Seems like Spring and Fall are when most people have their sales. We missed a few things today, but now that we ask at every sale (unlike last year), we are probably missing things at the same frequency.

Hope everyone had some luck today!

Hit around 20 sales today. The day was a total 100% bust. I had some great sales lined up but either got there too late or there was nothing at all. The first stop had an atari 400, atari 2600, few controllers, and about 10 games for $55 that i passed on because everything looked in not so great condition and it was a little pricey. After that my only purchase was Avalon Hill 1982 Civilization the board game unopened for 50c. Not so great of a day, but we will see next week.

Edit: Holy Crap just searched ebay for the Civ game and an unopened game sells for around $70-150.

went to a flea market i used to sell at years ago in Englishtown in jersey....

came away with only 3 games for $20

Xbox 360
Perfect Dark Zero
Final Fantasy online
Death Jr. psp

he was asking $10 each or 2 for $18 and since i picked up the PSP game he said $4 for that one since it was half the size of the rest:roll:

i dont know if i can do anything with Final Fantasy but i will try, hopefully it was brought by somebody who had no idea it was online only or see if a store will accept it such as FYE

as a side note i saw a disc only Chuck Rock sega cd on the ground but it was already beyond repair

other then that it was the typical flea market with high prices and nothing marked....cant wait till a couple of town sales later on

Hi everyone,
I'm new here. I didn't go to yards sales today because I stayed out too late but I have been checking craiglistings. I found a Sega nomad with hookups, a N64, and a virtual boy for $30. I know I can talk the guy down to a lower price just wanted your guy's opinion.

Thanks and I look forward to more old school gaming. :)

I did better than last weekend. The day started out REAL slow as our neighborhood had NOTHING going on. So, I ran over to our old stomping grounds (bout 5 mins away or so) and it was still pretty slow. I picked up some neat nature/animal videos (educational type stuff) for our boys for $1 each. After a few more sales, I picked up another couple of videos (one was Bladerunner on VHS as a back up in case mine goes out since you can't get non-director's cut on DVD yet). But, I STILL had not seen ANY games stuff (even with asking people if they had any).

I was about to head home when I decided to check a subdivision near ours that I had not been to in a while...REAL glad I did. A guy and his wife were having a sale and didn't have any signs out, I just lucked across it. I looked in a box and saw a bag full of wires and stuff (just GOTTA pick it up an see what it was...lol). Turned out to be one of those NOAC, Super Joystick TV game called "Super Joy", with the N64 style controller, Genesis kidney bean style 2nd (player 2) controller and little light gun. It was "okay" but nothing to get too excited about.

Then I saw another bag in the bottom of the box. It looked to be full of Gameboy Advanced accessories. It had a few games in the bag too so I just went ahead and asked how much. The guy said, "oh $5". As I was looking closer, I realized it had a Gameboy Advance in the bag with the stuff too. Needless to say, I decided to buy it. I asked about the NOAC system and they said $5 on it too. I found a Spykids video for our boys and they thru it in the deal, all for $10.

The Super Joy system has 76 games on it, several that use the light gun which is kul with me since I'm a bit of a light gun game freak...lol. The Gameboy Advance came with Intec rechargable battery pack and charger, 2 Intec rubber protector/grip things, Intec link cable, Intec light, Intec ear phones, and 4 games (Pac-Man, Super Mario Land 2: G Golden Coins, Buzz Lightyear of Star Command and Rampage World Tour).

Nothing compared to EvilMax/Moiety or Snotknocker, but now that I've found something decent, I'll share it!
No pictures yet...

Paperboy (NES) (loose)

Metalhead (32X) Complete

Mortal Kombat II (SNES) (Loose)
Street Fighter II Turbo (SNES) (Loose)
Turtles IV (SNES) (Loose)
Spider-Man Venom Maximum Carnage (SNES) (Loose)
Super Mario All-Stars (SNES) (Loose)

Cruisin' USA (N64) (Loose)
Mischeif Makers (N64) (Loose)
Namco Museum 64 (N64) (Loose)

1 Sega Saturn + All Hookups
2 Sega Saturn Controllers
1 Third Party Sega Saturn Controller

1 Super Nintendo + All Hookups
1 Third Party Super Nintendo Controller
2 Third Party WIRELESS Super Nintendo Controllers

1 Nintendo 64 + All Hookups
1 N64 Controller

1 4-Way A/V Selector

20 Megaman Battle Network Battle Chips (Mint)

Everything is shiny, mint, and free of damage. Clean and fresh after going over everything with the Magic Eraser/Goo Gone Combo.

And I payed 11 Dollars for all of it.

[quote name='ryanaz3']Hi everyone,
I'm new here. I didn't go to yards sales today because I stayed out too late but I have been checking craiglistings. I found a Sega nomad with hookups, a N64, and a virtual boy for $30. I know I can talk the guy down to a lower price just wanted your guy's opinion.

Thanks and I look forward to more old school gaming. :)[/QUOTE]

$30 is a pretty good deal for that, I would jump on that if I were you.

[quote name='ThePlatinumStag']Nothing compared to EvilMax/Moiety or Snotknocker,
And I payed 11 Dollars for all of it.[/quote]
Don't humble yourself! That's a great deal! :applause:

Not a huge weekend, but I did find a few things:

Sega Pico: $3
Sega Genesis w/ 3 controllers, all hookups, and an EA branded multiport to use 4 controllers on the genesis: $3
Metal Gear, Bases Loaded 2, 1942 Nes carts: $6
Sonic CD for the Sega CD: $2.

[quote name='JSweeney']Not a huge weekend, but I did find a few things:

Sega Pico: $3
Sega Genesis w/ 3 controllers, all hookups, and an EA branded multiport to use 4 controllers on the genesis: $3
Metal Gear, Bases Loaded 2, 1942 Nes carts: $6
Sonic CD for the Sega CD: $2.[/QUOTE]

Hehe Sega Pico, id love to find one of those!

[quote name='MSI Magus']Hehe Sega Pico, id love to find one of those![/quote]

Woah...what's special about the Pico?
I have one in the basement from when I was little, and my cousin has one too...
Is it rare or a cool novelty or something? That'd be pretty awesome to know:D

[quote name='MSI Magus']Hehe Sega Pico, id love to find one of those![/quote]

I'm glad that you're on the other side of the state... I hate telling stories about cool stuff I've found when it's in the exact same stores/flea markets/garage sales they're shopping.

So far, I've only seen 2-3 other CAGs, and usually at big CC or TRU sales.

[quote name='ThePlatinumStag']Woah...what's special about the Pico?
I have one in the basement from when I was little, and my cousin has one too...
Is it rare or a cool novelty or something? That'd be pretty awesome to know:D[/QUOTE]

Im just a collector of anything video game related. So to me atleast an educational system put out by a company like Sega is pretty damn cool ;)

Iv always wanted one and they go for dirt cheap on ebay...but the shipping usually kills things for me. I want one but I would never spend more then $20 on one.

[quote name='MSI Magus']Im just a collector of anything video game related. So to me atleast an educational system put out by a company like Sega is pretty damn cool ;)

Iv always wanted one and they go for dirt cheap on ebay...but the shipping usually kills things for me. I want one but I would never spend more then $20 on one.[/quote]

Exactly. It's one of those things... If I see game systems under $5, I usually buy them, just for the novelty value. If I enjoy them, great. If I don't it's usually easy to get $5 for them.

Well that's good to know!
I went and found it. I'm also a collector of pretty much anything videogames, but I thought that it was some bootlegged toy or something, stealing Sega's logo to sell the product.

Cool =D!

I didn't do too bad this week. I found Ninja Gaiden, Tengen Pac-Man, RBI Baseball, and Tetris for NES all for $1 each at a thrift store. I also picked up Tetris 2 for SNES for a buck at Goodwill. At yard sales, not too much but I did find Destroy All Humans and Twisted Metal Black for PS2 for $3 each.

had a great day today. picked up the following. i just noticed after i typed up my list that it looks like a "for sale" thread. it ain't -- sorry! ;)

Books - $2.75

Calvin and Hobbes: Scientific Progress Goes "Boink"
Calvin and Hobbes: Something Under the Bed is Drooling
Calvin and Hobbes: Tenth Anniversary Book
The BFG
Holes
Matilda
Skin
The Little Prince
The Secret Garden

CDs (all complete) 50 cents each, $5 total
Cloud Merchants: Release
The Cure: Never Enough
Electronic: Electronic
Erasure: Chorus
Erasure: I say I say I say
Erasure: Erasure
Front 242: No Comment (Wax Trax original!!)
Jars of Clay: Jars of Clay
New Order: Republic
Nitzer Ebb: Ebbhead

Genesis (all bare cart) $5 for all 3
Chiki Chiki Boys
Dynamite Headdy
Herzog Zwei

PS2 (complete) $8 for both
Kingdom Hearts (non-GH)
Zone of the Enders (non-GH, w/MGS2 Demo)

DVDs - $10 for both
Army of Darkness
Hero

Board Games - $1 for both
Cranium
Cranium Booster Box

Misc - $2
Translucent Green Dreamcast Controller
Giant sealed roll of Velcro Tape (i use this stuff for everything, and it ain't usually cheap!)

Total - $31.75
my favorite finds were the Kingdom Hearts, the Cranium, and the CDs, all of which were different things i'd been wanting, but not willing to pay full price for. my buddy also bought a Linksys Router for 8 bucks, 2 Nine Inch Nails CDs for 1 dollar, and a PSTwo (the slim one) w/all cables for $40!

even better than last weekend.

[quote name='JSweeney']Exactly. It's one of those things... If I see game systems under $5, I usually buy them, just for the novelty value. If I enjoy them, great. If I don't it's usually easy to get $5 for them.[/QUOTE]

Yep yep. And I just enjoy knowing I own it all. I just went on my nightly walk and while I was reading and walking along I ran into two sales. One was completly put up, but the other they were still putting up and I realized I had asked them for a call back a few days ago. I stopped in briefly and the lady got her husband. He said the game he has are just old Playstation ones like Army Men and Baseball but he will look through them and call me back later.

Even if he does and its just junk, if I get it on the cheap its a nice novelty. Its just fun owning 100s of games...especially 100s for any given system ;)

allyourblood - I picked up dynamite headdy a couple of weeks ago and it has replaced decap attack as my new favorite Nomad bathroom game. It think this is one of those games that is low on gamers radars but it really should'nt be. Nice, enjoyable game - give it a shot

[quote name='megaseadramon']fuck YEAH! Full Throttle is a great game. I have been trying to find that for awhile now.[/QUOTE]

Better yet this is the limited edition, neat find IMO.

Not yard sale finds, but great nonetheless:

Found these at FYE:

Megaman X6 (PSX, sealed) - $10
Eternal Eyes (PSX, sealed) - $2.50

Somebody tried to trade this stuff in today, but we don't take it back anymore:

Sega Saturn (2nd model with two 2nd model controller and all hookups. System didn't have a scratch on it. :))

All games complete and mint to near mint condition:

Bootleg Sampler
Nights Into Dreams Demo
Virtua Fighter 2/Virtua Cop/ Daytona USA 3 pack (complete except for the Virtua Cop manual)
PANZER DRAGOON SAGA!!!
GUARDIAN HEROES!!!
Panzer Dragoon
Brain Dead 13
Robotica
Virtua Racing

Total: $25!!!! :D :D :D

[quote name='GodOfTheMind1369']Not yard sale finds, but great nonetheless:

Found these at FYE:

Megaman X6 (PSX, sealed) - $10
Eternal Eyes (PSX, sealed) - $2.50

Somebody tried to trade this stuff in today, but we don't take it back anymore:

Sega Saturn (2nd model with two 2nd model controller and all hookups. System didn't have a scratch on it. :))

All games complete and mint to near mint condition:

Bootleg Sampler
Nights Into Dreams Demo
Virtua Fighter 2/Virtua Cop/ Daytona USA 3 pack (complete except for the Virtua Cop manual)
PANZER DRAGOON SAGA!!!
GUARDIAN HEROES!!!
Panzer Dragoon
Brain Dead 13
Robotica
Virtua Racing

Total: $25!!!! :D :D :D [/QUOTE]

Very nice, throw up a picture. :D

[quote name='Kuros']Better yet this is the limited edition, neat find IMO.[/QUOTE]
I remember that. I picked up a complete copy a month or so ago. I still need to get around to playing that. Does that work on XP?

I think I did alright today, considering I only hit 3 sales:

Picked these up for $1.50 at a multi-family, school fundraiser:
  • Risk & Castle Risk board game (complete)
  • Red Storm Rising board game from TSR (complete)
The second sale I went to had no games, but I asked and the lady said she had an old Atari (2600 from the description) that her grandkids still used. She had wanted to put it out, but one of her grandkids was in town. I shopped around and found a couple household items on the cheap, and left my number as I checked out. She seemed nice and I live only a couple minutes away, so maybe she'll feel neighborly and cut me a deal. I'm hopeful as I've always wanted a 2600 of my own (had to play my cousin's back in the day).

And lastly, got some jumper cables for my car for $2.

I also had a few good thrift store/estate sale finds earlier this week:
  • 221B Baker Street board game (complete) - $0.75
  • Ewoks VHS tape (like new) - $0.99
  • 2 vintage card decks (1960's, good condition) - $0.50
To my surprise, one of the card decks had the colors reversed (black hearts, red clubs, etc.) Weird.

And my favorite find, got this at a local Half-Price Books:
  • Battle Pope GN (2001 - Funk-o-Tron), autographed by Robert Kirkman & Tony Moore - $6.48 (half-cover price)
I think it's safe to say I've caught the bug! :)

Found this yesterday.
DSC02828.jpg

with this...
DSC02829.jpg

and all these...
DSC02827.jpg

The games are
1. 3-D Tic-Tac-Toe
2. Adventure
3. Asteroids
4. Berzerk
5. Breakout
6. Centipede
7. Chopper Command
8. Combat
9. Defender
10. Donkey Kong
11. E.T. The Extraterrestrial
12. Fun With Numbers
13. Galaxian
14. Grand Prix
15. Hangman
16. Hounted House
17. Maze Craze
18. Missile Command
19. Ms. Pac-Man
20. Night Driver
21. Othello
22. Pac Man (2)
23. Pitfall (2)
24. Space Cavern
25. Space Invaders
26. Space War
27. Star Raiders
28. Star Ship
29. Superman
30. Sword Quest
31. Target Fun
32. Towering Inferno
33. Video Checkers
34. Video Olympics
35. Wizard Of Wor

The lady wanted 10$ for the wood grain atari and 10$ for the games. A few of the games and all the controllers and the newer looking atari were not even sitting out at this point. I asked if she had the controllers for it or the power cords. She yelled over to her husband and he went and grabbed a trash bag full of all those controllers and the newer atari and a couple games. I asked what the lowest she would go is and she said 8 bucks. That seemed fair so I gave her a ten. She gave me five dollars in change. So all of this cost 5 bucks.

bread's done
Back