Playstation Deals, PS Plus games, and Discussion

psunami

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Thanks to Frisky for all of the hard work that he put in for the previous deals threads!

Feel free to post here about the newest Playstation deals, PS Plus games, and discussions about the previously mentioned items.

Official PlayStation™Store US

March 2024 games (available on March 5th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog

March 2024 games (available on March 19th):

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog
PlayStation Premium | Classics

Last edited:
Beyond Good & Evil 20th Anniversary Edition is out now for $19.99:

I'm streaming the game from near the beginning if you want to see it in action.

Edit: Here's the archive. They've done some good work to this game to make it run well and look sharp at 4K, which is nice. They have a great art gallery with more info on the development of the game with a lot of art and some videos of it that add some nice context to how the game came to be from one of the two devs of Rayman 2.

Last edited:
Got an email from Sony rewards today in regards to the end of their rewards program. They auto completed the “movie buff” pass for me, which got me a free movie (I picked Hook from the very short list). So check your emails if you were part of that rewards program.

On a related note, I had definitely completed that pass before and had at least one reward coming. I didn’t redeem anything at the time because the list was so lacking. Now I can’t figure out where to go to see if I still have a free movie coming or not. Anyone able to point me in the right direction on that? TIA

I’d say it was a good month if Borderlands 3 included dlc, but with just the standard copy it makes it a pretty meh month. I was looking to switch my physical copy to digital, but I’m hoping I don’t get locked out of digital from the ps5 upgrade like I did with Fallout 4 when I upgraded using my physical copy. 🤞

Pretty bad month for me. I bought BL3 for cheap on disc years ago when they announced the free upgrade for the PS5 version and still haven't played it. NHL 24 would be fun, but I'm still playing FC 24 from a couple months ago and the season just ended as well, so I doubt I'll get around to it. I've never played Among Us, and it seems like it could be fun, but it doesn't look like something I'll make a priority.

Got an email from Sony rewards today in regards to the end of their rewards program. They auto completed the “movie buff” pass for me, which got me a free movie (I picked Hook from the very short list). So check your emails if you were part of that rewards program.

On a related note, I had definitely completed that pass before and had at least one reward coming. I didn’t redeem anything at the time because the list was so lacking. Now I can’t figure out where to go to see if I still have a free movie coming or not. Anyone able to point me in the right direction on that? TIA
I've only had luck claiming past Movie Buff rewards by digging through my inbox and following the link in the email.

That said, I'm pretty sure I had an incomplete Movie Pass, so I wonder if they'll auto-complete it for me.

I've only had luck claiming past Movie Buff rewards by digging through my inbox and following the link in the email.

That said, I'm pretty sure I had an incomplete Movie Pass, so I wonder if they'll auto-complete it for me.
I found my (2) emails, thank you! For anyone else in my situation, the emails are titled “Congrats! You have earned a FREE movie” and the sender is “Sony Rewards”

Now the question is: will they be updating the catalog before they shut down redemptions at the end of the year? I had a hard enough time picking one movie from the current selection as it is. At least the free movies don’t seem to expire despite saying they do (90 days)

If you want to search for the auto completed pass email to see if you missed it, it’s titled “Automatic Completion of Movie Buff Pass”

Man, I thought Terraria announced being done with updates like two separate times now. Crazy that it's still going and afaik, there's never been a single microtransaction.

Every once in a while we return to the game for a fresh playthrough, but always end up back on our themepark world we've been creating since 2017. Favorite build in there is the functioning insane asylum where the inmates in the basement trigger light switches that make the building lights flicker.

bread's done
Back