PSN Network Error

Yeah, I just found that. The Playstation site just had a huge design overhaul as well. I wonder if these are all somehow connected.

Okay I'm about to go ape shit. I didn't even know psn was down, was playing some borderlands splitscreen with my brother and found out I couldn't get to the dlc without being connected. I just thought something was wrong on my side. Then after looking on this thread and seeing people's trophies are missing, I looked and seen my borderland trophies are gone as well!! Thats gonna take some time to get all those back. ugh, this is soo depressing.

fuck! My PS3 just asked me, "Do I exist?" WHAT do I DO!?

This is what the Quarians must have felt like before the Geth took over their planet! SHIIITTT

[quote name='Frank Deluded']Yeah, I just found that. The Playstation site just had a huge design overhaul as well. I wonder if these are all somehow connected.[/QUOTE]

It can't be.

Even people with offline PS3's are being hit by this... it seems to be some error in the older models.

[quote name='mykevermin']Son, shit just fell a billion miles into the uncanny valley. Yeah, yeah, there's a lot of QTEs, but it's about the story.[/QUOTE]

You're talking about Heavy Rain? I was talking about "PSN Network Error."

whatever, I have a feeling this is all Ken Kutaragi's doing.

[quote name='ninja dog']You're talking about Heavy Rain? I was talking about "PSN Network Error."[/QUOTE]

nah, heavy rain stinks. this ARG Sony's behind is so much fun. I can't wait to see what it's all about.

The next level of gaming - waiting to see if your console will turn on without fucking everything up.

This is puzzling then. My brother is visiting and he's currently playing Uncharted 2 (80 gb PS3 SKU) with no problems and now I'm afraid of telling him to shut it off. =/

[quote name='mykevermin']nah, heavy rain stinks. this ARG Sony's behind is so much fun. I can't wait to see what it's all about.

The next level of gaming - waiting to see if your console will turn on without fucking everything up.[/QUOTE]

4D baby...I told you, this all comes back to Kutaragi

Trophies that were lost will be restored.

My 60GB has this problem, but it's not even hooked to the internet. My date and time were reset upon bootup. I don't know what's going on.

My slim 120gb is fine, I was connected to the PSN with it but I disconnected.

This problem may be bigger than everybody thinks. Ive had a 5.00 PSN charge go thru my checking account. It posted 2/25 but was dated for 2/23 as the transaction date. After checking my download history the only thing i downloaded on this date was THE TESTER thats it! This maybe just a coincidence but im curious if any one out there has experienced this exact thing. PSN may very well be hacked. Its only 5 bucks so i really didnt pay it any mind. But now it has me thinking very bad thoughts about my 80gb phatty.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']fuck! My PS3 just asked me, "Do I exist?" WHAT do I DO!?

This is what the Quarians must have felt like before the Geth took over their planet! SHIIITTT[/QUOTE]

Your ps3 is a robot so you should be able to destroy it with a logical paradox.

Lol at get "flash and/or enable javascript and stop wasting my time."

[quote name='yohsh']Why?????[/QUOTE]

Because the monitor that I use to play games at school only has VGA, and I don't think that there is a VGA cable for PS3. Haven't been home in a while to play it on my hdtv.

Well as I recall Mr. GeoHot himself ( famous for hacking iphone ) happened to hack the PS3 main system with decrypted code things . So maybe all this has something to do with sony finding GeoHot somehow , But I truly dont know:cry:

[quote name='ninja dog']You guys should just buy 360s. It really is the better system.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, breaking down and having games for manchildren exclusively. Sounds like a winner to me. fucking console warriors.

[quote name='SuperPhillip']Yeah, breaking down and having games for manchildren exclusively. Sounds like a winner to me. fucking console warriors.[/QUOTE]

and i really thought CAG was free of console wars, who cares really...ugh

[quote name='SuperPhillip']Yeah, breaking down and having games for manchildren exclusively. Sounds like a winner to me. fucking console warriors.[/QUOTE]

*swish*

[quote name='ninja dog']You guys should just buy 360s. It really is the better system.[/QUOTE]

just got back from buying one. ps3 is in the trash

[quote name='Anhmeister']Gotcha! Your power should be out soon.[/QUOTE]

GOTCHA! CHANGE CARD TENSOU! (yes sentai reference intended)

[quote name='Anhmeister']Gotcha! Your power should be out soon.[/QUOTE]

Damnit! You stay away from my power lines.

EDIT: Can get on PSN now!!!

[quote name='whoknows']Damnit! You stay away from my power lines.

EDIT: Can get on PSN now!!![/QUOTE]

Actually on the 360 PSN is called XBL

The only games I have with me at the moment (at my brother's house) are Heavy Rain and MAG and neither one is working =(

This whole thing is confusing. I keep seeing some people saying it's PSN, other people saying that it's the PS3 hardware and other people saying that it's trophies. I was playing both games that I have on me just fine about 5 to 6 hours ago. Has Sony or anyone said what it actually is?

That's the truth. My 360 has died 6 times, and my ps3 has died.... 0 times.

I had to say it. :lol:

[quote name='ninja dog']Actually on the 360 PSN is called XBL[/QUOTE]

you lack a comma. Try this instead, "Actually, on the 360, PSN is called XBL"

[quote name='ninja dog']Actually on the 360 PSN is called XBL[/QUOTE]

Oh, yeah that's what I meant.

Sorry if I got anyone's hopes up.

bread's done
Back