PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like the Plus announcement should be coming in like 15 mins.

Funny, that tweet is responding to the exact same type of comment I was criticizing yesterday "why is the announcement delayed?" when it isn't delayed at all. World is full of morons.
The most bizarre thing about that.... BST?!?!

I mean that is even less relevant than Mountain time in North America and that is difficult to accomplish.

Finally finished up the BL2 story last night, now I just have to do everything else slowly for the plat. Idk how you guys blew through this game lol, there's so much to do. 

YouTube streaming has an option to favor stream interactivity vs avoiding buffering. Not sure how the PS4 is handling that. Maybe they are auto-switching it to avoid buffering, but looking at the settings on the web having never hooked up youtube streaming on the PS4, it seems to default to favoring interactivity. I assume that means minimal delay but not sure.

Super Meat Boy and Broken Age are the PS4 Plus games, but I don't see the others listed.

EDIT: Wait, Kung Fu Rabbit? Seriously?! That was $0.70 crossbuy barely a month ago. Kickbeat is also disappointing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Super Meat Boy and Broken Age are the PS4 Plus games, but I don't see the others listed.

EDIT: Wait, Kung Fu Rabbit? Seriously?! That was $0.70 crossbuy barely a month ago. Kickbeat is also disappointing.
Yeah if we're getting the same as EU than this month is pretty awful except for SMB. Kickbeat isn't even the PS4 version.

tivo is so weird.  why did they put that little hump in their new box?

Screen-Shot-2015-09-30-at-9.50.58-AM-640x317.png

not that anyone bothers with tivo anymore, but it's nice to see that they've added an actual commercial skip button finally.  I guess their marketshare has gotten so tiny that the media companies don't even care anymore.

Interesting article. Those Super Time Force numbers are interesting since they have to take into account PS+ and GWG revenue, especially if both consoles are significantly outpacing Steam.

This quote I thought was weird:

He did find that it was important to do research on a YouTuber, such as the core audience of the YouTuber, as to whether there was a chance to generate direct sales. Capy Games had one of its games, Super Time Force Ultra, featured by YouTuber Total Biscuit. Not a single extra sale resulted, he said.
Not sure how you would measure that...

Super Meat Boy is it I guess.  If those are indeed our games as well.  Looks like I can work on the old backlog still until Syndicate at the end of the month.

Man, this month is a bit lame. I already have 4/6 of the games and the other two (Kickbeat and Kung Fu Rabbit) are ones I passed on cheap multiple times. 

No idea what was up with that shitty blog post. Not sure if you guys noticed but the PS+ video only had those two games, even though it was linked by the EU blog as well.

I am looking forward to seeing the SMB trophy list, though. Repeat or not, it's such a fantastic precision platformer that I'll probably replay it on PS4.

Man, this month is a bit lame. I already have 4/6 of the games and the other two (Kickbeat and Kung Fu Rabbit) are ones I passed on cheap multiple times.

No idea what was up with that shitty blog post. Not sure if you guys noticed but the PS+ video only had those two games, even though it was linked by the EU blog as well.

I am looking forward to seeing the SMB trophy list, though. Repeat or not, it's such a fantastic precision platformer that I'll probably replay it on PS4.
I hope SMB gets a plat, but at the same time I'm scared the list will just be a copy of the Steam achievements, which will almost certainly make the plat Ultra Rare.

Didn't notice that, that's weird too. I think they know they'll get nothing but bitching about the other 4 games this month so just framed it like this:

Two great PS4 games this month on Plus! Super Meat Boy and Broken Age!

Kickbeat, Chariot, Unmechanical, and Kung Fu Rabbit also included.

I'm in for Super Meat Boy and Broken Age. I bought Kung Fu for whatever that cost in the last sale and don't care much about the others. With Metal Gear, The Order 1886, and Batman Arkham Knight after that to play I'll live with a shitty Plus month. Also need to clear the decks for Just Cause in December. I'd also like to play Bloodborne at some point too. I also have the Assassin's 4 and Mordor DLC to do. Oh and First Light. Yep backlog'o mania is upon us. 

Really bizarre and I've never seen them do this before with Plus. Only posting two games on the blog page, with a link directing to the main PlayStation website that displays -September's- plus line up.

There's a Playstation app update for iOS which says it adds events, but I don't see any mention of Communities or stickers. I got the update and I'd be able to check for real but it seems unable to connect to PSN right now.

Go in to your uploads (you can get to it from notifications), hit options on each one, and delete them one by one and it'll start working again. there's a secret maximum upload limit and if you have too many things fail for whatever reason it jams up the queue so nothing uploads.
Wow, I had no idea the PS4 felt the need to save 5 months worth of upload notifications until someone pointed out that I should delete them... thanks asshole!

Stats from my streak on TT with the XP circled.

pjzbeGq.png

Snippet from the PSNOT leaderboard

23ROOxZ.png

Pancakes, I have you in my sights :)

Nova-111 Review:

http://invertedaccess.com/2015/09/30/nova-111-review/

Kinda ambivelent on it. The combat and puzzles were pretty good, but the constantly obscured FOV was super annoying. And the level structure kind of sucks, where you need to replay multiple levels in order to go back for collectibles. No reason everything couldn't have been broken down into single levels instead of zones consisting of multiple levels.

tivo is so weird. why did they put that little hump in their new box?

Screen-Shot-2015-09-30-at-9.50.58-AM-640x317.png

not that anyone bothers with tivo anymore, but it's nice to see that they've added an actual commercial skip button finally. I guess their marketshare has gotten so tiny that the media companies don't even care anymore.
Hey asshole...I'm rocking two TiVo boxes in my house. Long live TiVo!!!!

But seriously what is up with that humpy curve?

I used to play those romance of the three kingdoms games when I was younger and liked them. I hoped this would be more like that but this is very sim looking and scary.
Playing Pokemon Conquest when it came out in no way prepared me for what Nobunaga's Ambition actually is.

My library will have nobunaga's ambition available for me tomorrow. I don't want to play this, do I?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2RlM4R3OXM

I loved it on SNES but I'm baffled that the series has survived this long.
Well it's fairly popular in Japan. I was really surprised it even came out stateside as there really isn't a big following in the niche community.

I used to play those romance of the three kingdoms games when I was younger and liked them. I hoped this would be more like that but this is very sim looking and scary.
Well you might as well try it since it is going to be free. I'm surprised you actually liked these type of games but then again I really shouldn't be.

I thought about picking it up when it released earlier this month but I really just want another RotTK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back