PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent my entire evening playing NCAA Football 14. MVP Baseball 2005 was probably the last time I did that with a sports game. I'm currently on a dynasty mission to take the Vols back to the top of the SEC, so Gator, madchemist, and the UK buttheads can all suck it.

I spent my entire evening playing NCAA Football 14. MVP Baseball 2005 was probably the last time I did that with a sports game. I'm currently on a dynasty mission to take the Vols back to the top of the SEC, so Gator, madchemist, and the UK buttheads can all suck it.
Hey, this way you get to see it in your lifetime... thank god for vidya games!

Sometimes I wish Wi-Fi didn't suck the life out of the Vita's battery life so I could (probably) top the friends leaderboard on pretty much every level.
That's understandable... you're not on my friends list.

Nice excuse though... "the reason I'm not better than all of you is because the battery sucks". Wonder why no one else has used that excuse?

Last edited by a moderator:
Great final Daily Show. Amazing monologue to close it. Hope he's back to something soon.
I thought it was great when Dennis Leary said that himself, Chris Rock and Colin Quinn would split the 50 million if he wanted to keep doing the show ;) I just watched the past 16 years in 4 weeks and it was great. Crazy world we live in

Gamestop dropped the WWE 2K15 Hulkamania editions to $30, sold out online but you can check to see if any are in stores and put a hold on a copy. The game is meh but the extras are probably worth it at that price.

http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-WWE+2K15+Hulkamania+Edition,28zu0

WWE 2K15 Hulkamania Edition Includes:
Exclusive premium packaging
Exclusive collectible art card personally autographed by Hulk Hogan
Exclusive Funko "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan vinyl figure
Exclusive piece of authentic ring canvas from Hulk Hogan's Monday Night Raw appearance on March 10, 2014 in Memphis, TN.
Two exclusive playable characters: Hulk Hogan and "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan
Access to WWE 2K15 global pre-order offer: Sting playable characters pack
Copy of WWE 2K15 video game.

Gamestop dropped the WWE 2K15 Hulkamania editions to $30, sold out online but you can check to see if any are in stores and put a hold on a copy. The game is meh but the extras are probably worth it at that price.

http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-WWE+2K15+Hulkamania+Edition,28zu0

WWE 2K15 Hulkamania Edition Includes:
Exclusive premium packaging
Exclusive collectible art card personally autographed by Hulk Hogan
Exclusive Funko "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan vinyl figure
Exclusive piece of authentic ring canvas from Hulk Hogan's Monday Night Raw appearance on March 10, 2014 in Memphis, TN.
Two exclusive playable characters: Hulk Hogan and "Hollywood" Hulk Hogan
Access to WWE 2K15 global pre-order offer: Sting playable characters pack
Copy of WWE 2K15 video game.
Damn I didn't know it had all those collectibles. Saw it when it was in stock and thought it was just some DLC.

I have no idea why I'm still playing this stupid bird game.  

Oh and thanks Wren (or was it Tyler?) for recommending Elemental4l.  Definitely a cool game and digging it so far.  

Maybe if you targeted meth heads or drug addicts who were super desperate for money/drugs, you could have a lot more sex.
EapwBhsebrA3u.gif

Why did Jay and Stotch turn super critical of the girls I cam with in the last few weeks? Just cuz they know it irks me? I must have missed some conversation where they went from fans to haters overnight. Stotch was my resonance of fate bro for life. I used to post pix and tell sex stories all the time and had no complaints in quality until i stopped posting so much personal stuff, and then all of a sudden they revise history and pretend like I only ever cammed with ugly meth girls. Iv never seen meth in my life. and that says alot from a missourian ;) I don't remember people complaining the last 11 months. Jay is still upset I didn't boost castlevania harmony co op trophies with him years ago ;) That's the only thing I remember of Jay and he despises me. lol

Why did Jay and Stotch turn super critical of the girls I cam with in the last few weeks? Just cuz they know it upsets me? I must have missed some conversation where they went from fans to haters overnight. I used to post pix and tell sex stories all the time and had no complaints in quality until i stopped posting so much personal stuff, and then all of a sudden they revise history and pretend like I only ever cammed with ugly meth girls. Iv never had anyone ever do meth in my house and iv never supplied drugs for people, lol. I don't remember people complaining the last 11 months. Jay is still upset I didn't boost castlevania harmony co op trophies with him years ago ;) That's the only thing I remember of Jay and he despises me. lol
but that was over a month ago, you guys have lives and stuff to do I dont know how you remember that stuff like it matters or was in the real world. My wife and kids and work and games keep me too busy to concern myself with video game forum drama. lol

What is wrong Jay? are you still mad about castlevania co op boosting? we had a full party. let it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU

but in all serious, did we ever interact or is this all about castlevania co op? I remember you were grumpy when bums and you and i did borderlands arena dlc, but i thought you were just pretending to be unhappy, cuz we were playing a co op video game n chilln. did i ever insult you or was rude to you or anything? I just can't remember or if this is some schtick or something.

What is wrong Jay? are you still mad about castlevania co op boosting? we had a full party. let it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU

but in all serious, did we ever interact or is this all about castlevania co op? I remember you were grumpy when bums and you and i did borderlands arena dlc, but i thought you were just pretending to be unhappy, cuz we were playing a co op video game n chilln. did i ever insult you or was rude to you or anything? I just can't remember or if this is some schtick or something.
nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.png

well im glad we cleared up all the drama. im like costanza and am fascinated with people that hate me ;) peace and love again, yay! and stotch, im sorry i jokingly referred to you as a fat fuck. I didn't know your weight was such a sensitive subject. I have no idea what you look like and it doesn't concern me at all. I don't care if you are large or small, stars on your belly or not, I love you for who you are. I'm glad the three of us are best friends again. People tell me not to reply to trolls, but i dont think you are trolls. You just want love and acceptance and respect like everyone else. Super happy funtime forever

and i know i need to develop thicker skin. i was never even attacked personally, just that some girls i cam with are ugly. Its just that i know lots of girls are insecure and i try to build people up and make them feel good and i know it is just a random forum, but when i read you both saying that my wife or my cam girls were ugly it just made me cringe. im just not used to people calling other people ugly, especially random girls you have never met. i didn't mean to defend them so much and i know you were both joking but i need to realize its an internet forum with a bunch of anonymous dudes and if i cant take a friendly your girl is so ugly joke i need to get offline, lol. my bad for getting so butthurt and being super sensitive. im in a house with 6 girls and only my son and I. too much estrogen in the air or something, lol. peace guys

hey Cro, just got well rounded and like a glove trophies ;) now i just need 1 trophy per dlc til 100% dlc, mostly just the completionist trophies.

Thanks for your help

fucking people.  Springsteen is playing Born to Run on the Daily Show stage, Stewart and correspondents and show people are dancing, and half of these fuckers are just standing there filming it with their cell phones instead of enjoying the once-in-a-lifetime moment.  "I've got to show people where I was."  No, you're showing people where your phone was while you watched everything through its five inch screen.

But holy shit, what a great finale.

While this is great, I really don't recall GS doing B2G1 on new games. Maybe they have, I dunno. :whistle2:k
Don't know why you're racking your brain over the small details when the story is obviously true. I've always known Anonymous to be a truthful guy and it's normal practice for moms to buy their kids 3 copies of the same game for backups in case their fork scratches the disc when they're using it for a plate.

Looks like we have a pot luck lunch at work today.  So it will be a liquid lunch at Hooters or Winghouse after that.

Might go to an FSU pub crawl down in Ybor tomorrow.  Not sure I can hang with the young guns though so we will see about that.

Looks like we have a pot luck lunch at work today. So it will be a liquid lunch at Hooters or Winghouse after that.

Might go to an FSU pub crawl down in Ybor tomorrow. Not sure I can hang with the young guns though so we will see about that.
Are you a Seminole or are you just going for the beer and T&A?

You might be able to get them back to the top of the SEC, but you can't win a National Championship without Tee Martin.

#trashtalkfromaguywhoseteamhaswonnothing

I've haven't slept good all week.

Been in and out of the bathroom for a good part of the morning.

Got the heads up that a few people are gonna be call-ins tonight so work will suck.

Looking like that list of call-ins is gonna be one more deep.

I've haven't slept good all week.

Been in and out of the bathroom for a good part of the morning.

Got the heads up that a few people are gonna be call-ins tonight so work will suck.

Looking like that list of call-ins is gonna be one more deep.
I'll bet most people playing that lara croft game spend more time in the bathroom than normal.

Are you a Seminole or are you just going for the beer and T&A?
I grew up a Seminole fan due to D Sanders and the way they played. Plus, I am from Florida so it made sense. I wanted to go to school there but I was a loser in HS and graduated with a 2.2 so they wanted me to go to summer school. fuck that. I have friends that went there and one of the alumni here at work invited me so I said fuck it. Ill go. Drinks and T and A for sure.

They do it every year and there are going to be over 2,000 FSU alumni and friends and they close off a bunch of bars to general public. $22 ticket and they have Tallahassee drink prices and specials at the bars. So I am told its dirt cheap.

Whatever. T and A.

Oh and its my birthday Sunday and other than eating dinner with the family I had no plans, so happy birthday to me!

I grew up a Seminole fan due to D Sanders and the way they played. Plus, I am from Florida so it made sense. I wanted to go to school there but I was a loser in HS and graduated with a 2.2 so they wanted me to go to summer school. fuck that. I have friends that went there and one of the alumni here at work invited me so I said fuck it. Ill go. Drinks and T and A for sure.

They do it every year and there are going to be over 2,000 FSU alumni and friends and they close off a bunch of bars to general public. $22 ticket and they have Tallahassee drink prices and specials at the bars. So I am told its dirt cheap.

Whatever. T and A.
I absolutely cannot wait for the drunk posts to start raining down on us.

I'm watching the show right now and haven't gotten to that monologue yet, but holy shit I forgot just how good Colbert is.
Colbert completely surpassed and outshined Stewart for me. I started to sour on Jon Stewart, so many of his jokes were his team finding a stupid comment that a politician said and then it cuts to Jon and he just goes "aaaWHHHUUUUTTT?!?!?!" with a goofy face. He also got a bit too personal with hit politics for my taste.

I'll probably still check out the finale though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back