Right Stuf Sale Thread (33-40% off Bandai Entertainment) ENDS 11/10

StarKnightX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
234 (100%)
This thread will be for posting and discussing the various sales and specials that the anime and manga website "The Right Stuf" offers.

*Free shipping @ $49 for U.S. and $150 for Canada*

Shawne's Daily Deals (07/21):

Current Store/Studio Sale: Save Up to 33-40% OFF Yen Bandai Entertainment

Discover stellar deals on Blu-ray, DVDs, CDs, books and more from Bandai Entertainment – from hot new releases, like Star Driver, the Haruhi Suzumiya movie, Tekken: Blood Vengeance and Tales of the Abyss, to fan favorites, including Gundam, K-ON!, Gurren Lagann, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time and much more!
From now through November 10, the "your price" listed is the price you pay – no coupon code required – and these new prices represent a savings of at least 40% OFF the retail prices of all Blu-ray and DVD titles and at least 33% OFF the retail prices on merchandise from Bandai Entertainment! (This includes items that are pre-order, in stock, on order and special order!)

Just be sure to place your orders before 11:59 p.m. CT on November 10, 2011!

REMEMBER: If you're a Got Anime member, you can stack your discounts for even more savings! (This means you have the potential to save up to 46% OFF the MSRP on DVDs and Blu-ray and up to 40% OFF on merchandise from Bandai Entertainment. Check out www.gotanime.com for details.)

* Not sure which products are included in the sale? To get started, just click on the "Stellar Deals" graphic on RightStuf.com: It will take you to a list of all of the Bandai Entertainment items we carry! (Please note: No other coupons may be used in conjunction with this sale. This sale event may not be applied to pre-existing orders. Also, Bargain Bin and Weekly Special items are not eligible for this sale because they're already awesome deals, and this will be noted on the individual product pages for these items!)​

Master list of sale items!

Other Notable Items on Sale:
(Book Bargain Bin)
(DVD Bargain Bin)
(Novel Bargain Bin)
(Other Merchandise Bargain Bin)
(Weekly Specials)

Past Sales (Included for reference):
40% off Section23 , Sentai Filmworks and Switchblade Pictures (10/17 - 10/27)
33% off Dark Horse {10/13 - 10/17}
40% off Funimation {9/26 - 10/13}
33% off Kodansha and Del Rey {9/15 - 9/26}
50% off Media Blasters , Tokyo Shock , Shriek Show , Kitty Media (9/12 - 9/15)
33% off Yen Press {9/1 - 9/12}
35% off Ya Entertainment {8/29 - 9/1}
46% off DC Comics Animation {8/25 - 8/29}
33% off Vertical Inc. {8/22 - 8/25}
68% off Classic (American) Animation {8/18 - 8/22}
30% off 801 Media and Project H {ADULT} (8/15 - 8/18)
50% off Select Funimation Titles (8/4 - 8/15)
40% off Manga Entertainment (8/1 - 8/4)
30% off Pre-orders (7/21 - 8/1)
33% off Seven Seas (7/18 - 7/21)
33-40% off Bandai Entertainment (7/7 - 7/18)
33% off Icarus Publishing {ADULT} (7/5 - 7/7)
10% off standard price on in-stock items {Summer Clearance} (6/23 - 7/5)
30% off Digital Manga Publishing (6/20 - 6/23)
40% off Section23 , Sentai Filmworks and Switchblade Pictures (6/9 - 6/20)
40% off DC Universe Animation (6/6 - 6/9)
33% off Viz Media (05/26-06/06)
40% off Funimation (05/12 - 05/26)
40% off Viz Media DVDs (5/2 - 5/12)
30% off Udon Media (4/28 - 5/2)
33% off Stone Bridge Press (4/25 - 4/28)
32% off All In-Stock Items (4/14 - 4/25)
33% off Dark Horse (4/11 - 4/14)
33-40% off Media Blasters , Tokyo Shock , Shriek Show , Kitty Media (3/31 - 4/11)
33% off Ya Entertainment (3/28 - 3/31)
50% off Funimation SAVE Editions (3/24 - 3/31)
33% off Yen Press (3/17 - 3/28)
40% off Nozomi and Critical Mass Video (3/14 - 3/17)
33% off Del Rey and Kodansha (3/3 - 3/14)
33% off Tai Seng (2/28 - 3/3)
33-40% off Bandai Entertainment (2/17 - 2/28)
33% off Vertical (2/14 - 2/17)
40% off Section23 , Sentai Filmworks and Switchblade Pictures (2/3 - 2/14)
40% off Funimation (1/20 - 2/3)
40% off Manga Entertainment (1/17 - 1/20)
33% off Tokyopop (1/6 - 1/17)

Last edited by a moderator:
X is excellent...especially at that price. You can tell I love it...(Avatar=Anuki)Kind of makes me mad. The only thing bad about X is the story tends to repeat itself excessively over backdrops of feathers(You will know what I am talking about) Picking up Cagliostro. Thank you guys for the recommendations.

Just finished disc 5 of X (Bought it moooooooonths ago, remembering the OVA/movie/whatever from renting it loooong ago) and wow. They really need to stop repeating stuff as much, and I'm sick of "destiny" "future" "wish" etc. shit that KEEPS BEING BROUGHT UP 50 TIMES AN EPISODE! It's annoying...

Yea, some series need to cut to the chase, other than that it's great though.. I just feel they could've cut out an entire disc already.

Lmao...the cutting an entire disc already..yeah, that series could have been narrowed down to 4 discs instead of 8 but...eh....anyway....been wanting to buy the Death Note box 1 but says more coming soon? Will wait..bought box 2 a while back and need the first.

Picked Up Yugo the Negotiator1-4, Speed Grapher1-6 Desert Punk 1-6 and Hajime no Ippo Movie for $51 Shipped.

They still have 1 Gonzo Double Pack: Desert Punk 1/Speed Grapher 1 DVD (Hyb) available for $4.

Right Stuf 12+ Days of Anime Savings @ RightStuf.com

As the holiday season kicks into full swing, Right Stuf is here to make things even merrier – with 12+ days of savings on DVDs, box sets and bundles!

Each day, we’ll update our homepage with the latest additions to our list of holiday bargains, and everything on this list will be on sale until midnight, December 18th. (No coupon codes are necessary.)

Have a safe and happy Holiday Season and enjoy some anime from RightStuf.com!

Day 1:

TSRID1.jpg

Nothing for me today, but i'm looking forward to this sale, the Black Friday sale wasn't very good, and I haven't had a TSRI order in awhile.

[quote name='ChibiJosh']That Haruhi bundle is tempting. I have the normal box, but it wouldn't be so bad to upgrade to the LEs for that price.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. Tempted to sell original and get that bundle.

[quote name='DarkSageRK']If you don't jump on the Haruhi LE bundle, you can't call yourself an anime fan.

Just straight up. That's how it is.[/QUOTE]

:(

Ahhhh, I just bought more anime than I'll be able to watch for months from DD's 40% off sale (Kodocha Seasons 1&2) and Buy.com (they have a one-time $5 off $30 Google Checkout promo now, which I used to snag a RahXephon box), and this is how TRSI gets back at me! I cannot resist the Haruhi bundle!

Yeah, that bundle isn't gonna last very long, I'd be surprised if it lasted 2 days. Started at what? Currently is around 420 left.

Honestly, there's no way to lose on this: If you don't like it, sell it for profit. If you do, congrats for having and enjoying one of the best anime deals you'll find period, $15 a set straight. If you just want the discs (which is another thing: The LE has the original broadcast discs IN ADDITION to the dubbed one), just sell the rest for profit; pretty much pure win.

Well, I can ceratinly resist Haruhi but... Chrono Crusade holdiay set... I've been wanting this to drop for a while now. Now my only question is, get it now (with some other stuff to get FS) or wait and be hopefully Black Lagoon S2 shows up...

does anyone know how long the X tv box sets are gonna be at that $14 price?

I need the first box set but with the 12 days of christmas sale starting, I want to wait and group evythg I'm gonna get together for the free shipping >.<

btw is the box set the same as when it was first released or will it be different?

[quote name='DarkSageRK']If you don't jump on the Haruhi LE bundle, you can't call yourself an anime fan.

Just straight up. That's how it is.[/QUOTE]

This.

got the Vol 2, 3, and 4 LEs to complete my collection

[quote name='oni_saru_sensei']does anyone know how long the X tv box sets are gonna be at that $14 price?[/QUOTE]

They change the weekly specials on Thursday. It may or may not still be that price then.

Here is my latest order from the black friday and media blasters sale:

Ah! My Goddess season 1 box set
Genshiken season 1
Golden Boy
Kenichi season 1
Shin Chan season 1
Midori Days

Wanted to get Moribito, but I'm gonna wait for a box set of that before purchasing.

I bit on the Haruhi pack but now I'm trying to cancel it. $60 for what I already have plus a bunch of crap I'll never use is not much of a deal.

[quote name='bigl523']I bit on the Haruhi pack but now I'm trying to cancel it. $60 for what I already have plus a bunch of crap I'll never use is not much of a deal.[/QUOTE]

So...why'd you buy it? :p

Wish I had seen Haruhi so I would know if I cared to spend $60 on it or not. Oh well. All that extra stuff is a bit much for me anyway, heh.

YES. HEH. HEHE. HEHEHEHEHE!

j/k. I keep realizing that I use that little sound effect too much.

[quote name='ChibiJosh']They change the weekly specials on Thursday. It may or may not still be that price then.[/QUOTE]

okay Thx!! I ordered anyways!! I don't want to miss out ^_^

argh with the black friday deals from last week and this new 12 days of Christmas sale, Ima be flat broke T_T

I just placed my Black Friday deals order.

• Castle of Cagliostro
  • Special A Collection 1
  • Yotsuba&! 3
  • Yotsuba&! 4
  • Yotsuba&! 5
*Psst, I padded my order with Yotsuba&! because I wanted free shipping.*

[quote name='WTK']Right Stuf 12+ Days of Anime Savings @ RightStuf.com

As the holiday season kicks into full swing, Right Stuf is here to make things even merrier – with 12+ days of savings on DVDs, box sets and bundles!

Each day, we’ll update our homepage with the latest additions to our list of holiday bargains, and everything on this list will be on sale until midnight, December 18th. (No coupon codes are necessary.)

Have a safe and happy Holiday Season and enjoy some anime from RightStuf.com!

Day 1:

[/QUOTE]
Day 2:

[quote name='MrBrando']Is Devil May Cry any good... ok, maybe good isn't the right word, is it fun? I've heard so many mixed things about it.[/QUOTE]

I think the right word is "bad."

Oh, and Emma is fantastic for romance and slice-of-life fans, and it gets a high recommendation from me.

Well if anyone wants a cheaper Haruhi set i'm trading/selling my original boxset. So if anyone just wants show let me know. Also yay - nothing for day 2 i want

DAMNIT! >_< I just picked upan order of $50+ and now EMMA goes on sale. I don't have the monies for this. lols

Last order was
Hell Girl Vol. 2 - 5 ($5 each)
Special A Vol. 1 - $20
Girls High Litebox - $11

I will determine whether or not I buy Emma by the end of the day. lolz

So, of what's out so far for Xmas, the half that's worth owning I already own.

I'll idly consider getting DMC or Vexille, just to start a Blu-Ray collection... but it's not very likely. (and nothing will make me buy that Sasami show.)

Here's hoping for something better on the upcoming days... but I really can't think of anything specific I'd want to see on sale.

[quote name='the_punisher']So...why'd you buy it? :p[/QUOTE]

I was at the credit card screen for 30 minutes trying to justify it then bought it then like 20 minutes later I had a change of heart. I figure that in the future they'll release it on blu-ray and I'd rather have it on that quite honestly. I think I may be done buying anime on dvd. Anime on blu-ray is the future!

[quote name='Brian9824']Well if anyone wants a cheaper Haruhi set i'm trading/selling my original boxset. So if anyone just wants show let me know. Also yay - nothing for day 2 i want[/QUOTE]

praried0g does :)

[quote name='WTK']Day 3:

[/QUOTE]

Wow, I had no idea how insanely overpriced those Kaze no Stigma DVDs were... And on top of that, it's not even a good show!

I really liked xxxHOLiC, but $34.99 is a pretty lame "sale" price. Definitely a lame day of sales.

Sasami is free to watch on funimation's video website. Its a VERY stereotypical magical girl anime, but for the helluvit I watched the first 5 episodes of the show in English and the brown haired girl has a hilarious dub voice who basically says whatever the hell she wants to. Whenever she talks she steals the show, which actually made me watch the rest of it. The show overall wasn't bad, but wasn't great either. But, it IS boring in japanese.

[quote name='WTK']Day 4:

[/QUOTE]

Prices on One Piece aren't that great , seeing as how you can get all but Vol.4 for around the same price on amazon. Still not bad , but a little bit cheaper would've been nice. Might get them depending on what else goes on sale.

[quote name='StarKnightX']Prices on One Piece aren't that great , seeing as how you can get all but Vol.4 for around the same price on amazon. Still not bad , but a little bit cheaper would've been nice. Might get them depending on what else goes on sale.[/QUOTE]

yeah, Love Hina's the only one priced decently on there. This whole sale has been pretty bad so far IMO, last years trounced it.

[quote name='wormraper']yeah, Love Hina's the only one priced decently on there. This whole sale has been pretty bad so far IMO, last years trounced it.[/QUOTE]

And Love Hina is terrible

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Another crappy day of sales. What the hell, RightStuf?[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

bread's done
Back