Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Steam is glitching right now. Scheduled Insurgency and it scheduled it 50 times. Thankfully, GBK helped me delete 49 i
of them. Next Tuesday is looking like that Mirage Arcane game. Tomorrow I'll probably do Dead by Daylight. Any requests are definitely welcome. Otherwise, I'll probably be scheduling alot if RSS, PUBG, and KF2, which isn't a bad thing at all.

Tomorrow is Insurgency day, n00blet.  Maybe you needed to schedule it 51 times so you'd know  :shame:

Also, racist YouTube guy who has previously done racist stuff makes more racist comments in his stream and people are shocked.  Film at eleven.

3 Repeats and 1 new with a bunch of repeats....Nice going, BundleSHARTS!!!!!

"New" Bundle:

Best of Indie Legends 2
$3.49
  • Party Hard
  • SpeedRunners
  • Door Kickers
  • Never Alone (Arctic Collection)
  • The Fall
  • CastleStorm
  • Cook, Serve, Delicious!
  • Sir, You Are Being Hunted

ReSHARTED Bundles

Pyro Bundle
Get 6 strategy games for just $1.99 / £1.89 / €2.19
Includes:
  • More Commandos than you can shake a stick at...
  • Imperial Glory
  • Praetorian

Bros Bundle
12 hilarious games for only $1.49 / £1.39 / €1.49 for Tier 1, $2.49 / £1.29 / €2.59 for Tier 2 and $3.99 / £3.69 / €4.09 for Tier 3

Tier 1 (6 games) Includes:
  • There's Poop In My Soup
  • Super Duper Party Pooper
  • Flix and Chill

Tier 2 (2 games) Includes:
  • Tanks vs Aliens
  • Evil Glitch
  • All previous tiers

Tier 3 (3 games) Includes:
  • There's Poop In My Soup - Pooping with Friends
  • Flix and Chill 2: Millennials
  • Burn It Down
  • All previous tiers

Panzer Corps Bundle
Panzer Corps + DLC in 4 tiers from $2.99 / £2.89 / €3.39 for Tier 1 and and up to for $14.99 / £14.29 / €16.99 Tier 4

Tier 1 (1 game + DLC) Includes:
  • Panzer Corps
  • Panzer Corps: Grand Campaign '39 DLC

Tier 2 (5 DLC) Includes:
  • Panzer Corps Grand Campaign '42 DLC
  • Panzer Corps Grand Campaign '42-'43 DLC
  • Panzer Corps Grand Campaign '43 DLC
  • All previous tiers

Tier 3 (5 DLC) Includes:
  • Panzer Corps: Afrika Korps DLC
  • Panzer Corps Grand Campaign '45 East DLC
  • Panzer Corps Grand Campaign '45 West DLC
  • All previous tiers

Tier 4 (4 DLC) Includes:
  • Panzer Corps Sea Lion DLC
  • Panzer Corps: U.S. Corps '44-'45 DLC
  • Panzer Corps: U.S. Corps '43 DLC
  • All previous tiers

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck and hang in there! Hope you come out of this all unscathed.

And LOL @ going "full tebow."
thanks mysterd. we lost power for a day, just came back up. and we lost a tree in our backyard. other that, we're okay, much better than what some people got. keep those people in mind...

We're starting to get squalls here in Atlanta. Don't know what that is, but it means the power is going out every now and then. Only for a few seconds at a time, but enough where my plans to game during the storm are nixed. Maybe it's time to seriously look into an UPS.

Going back to PooPyPie, Youtube needs some kind of rating system for videos.  I never cared for him, but I do sometimes watch game play videos with my 6 year old - BotW, Arms, and the like - and there have been a couple of times where I've had to quickly shut it off since they are yelling obscenities (not as bad as what Bah yells on our game nights, but still :lol:).  I've resorted to limiting my searches to "no commentary" to be sure it's safe.  

We're starting to get squalls here in Atlanta.
giphy.gif

thanks mysterd. we lost power for a day, just came back up. and we lost a tree in our backyard. other that, we're okay, much better than what some people got. keep those people in mind...
Glad you're doing okay and that you got power back. Glad to hear that.

Best wishes and prayers to everyone getting slapped by hurricanes, storms, floods, and any other weathered-mess in Florida, Texas, or wherever. Mother Nature needs to like stop. Like now.

EDIT:

We're starting to get squalls here in Atlanta. Don't know what that is, but it means the power is going out every now and then. Only for a few seconds at a time, but enough where my plans to game during the storm are nixed. Maybe it's time to seriously look into an UPS.
Hang in there, man. And stay safe.

Glad you're doing okay and that you got power back. Glad to hear that.

Best wishes and prayers to everyone getting slapped by hurricanes, storms, floods, and any other weathered-mess in Florida, Texas, or wherever. Mother Nature needs to like stop. Like now.

EDIT:
Hang in there, man. And stay safe.
You're a good man, MysterD.

I like it, but haven't played it in ages since we don't Bro Night it often. You can also play with bots if you really want. Not sure what the online community is like but since the game never got especially popular, I assume it's filled with a small core of try-hard experts.
I thought the population was somewhat sizable, but with the recent release of Day of Infamy it might not have much time left. $1 is probably still worth it if a mix between CS and RO2 sounds fun to you.

CURRENT PLAYERS
capsule_184x69.jpg

playing now
today's peak
all-time peak