Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
sometimes, I miss Tebow. He offered us girl-on-girl action instead of this :speaktothehand:
Do you need a helping hand?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/709900/Deep_Dark_Fantasies/

ss_62b630e0ec0c2343db1fb1bcdd8549382fe53b88.1920x1080.jpg

Been playing a lot of Ghost Recon Wildlands a lot the past week or so. Enjoying it quite a bit. I've gotten to "Tier Mode" and am now unlocking all sorts of stuff. Finishing up the story, have a few more underbosses to take of and then will be trying the DLC. 

Here's a picture of me hanging with some of my new Bolivian buddies.

MFYxawX.jpg

And here's a family portrait or the first promo photo from my new band, "fuck You Yankee Bluejeans", taken on location on the salt flats of Bolivia.

xWJ6Ojs.jpg

Been playing a lot of Ghost Recon Wildlands a lot the past week or so. Enjoying it quite a bit. I've gotten to "Tier Mode" and am now unlocking all sorts of stuff. Finishing up the story, have a few more underbosses to take of and then will be trying the DLC.
I wish they had gotten the tier mode patched in while I was still playing... I got everything done and after about 90 hours of gameplay I just boot it back up when it came out. (Never tried the DLC either. I heard lots of horror stories about the first but allot of good things about the second.)

Nah, no need for those. Bitch is here, but not bad yet. Just rainy and about 20 mph winds. Not going to be as bad here if it holds the west track.
Hope that happens, man. :)

Destiny 2 is everything people wanted, including myself.
I hear its got a better story... but I got a question on that.

Was the opening mission of the beta the start of the game? (I honestly had no idea what was going on... and I'm hoping the beta was the issue and not better story telling.)

Still uncertain rather I'll get it or not... I'm not seeing a good price on it outside of the nvidia codes and Forza 7 is coming out in late September/early October.

Was the opening mission of the beta the start of the game? (I honestly had no idea what was going on... and I'm hoping the beta was the issue and not better story telling.)
Yes, that's the beginning. It's basically resetting everything, the location from the last game is destroyed and the new bad guy is introduced.

Personally I'm not a fan of the story stuff though, its really rote and a lot of busy work. I wish I could skip it. The main hook for me last time was iron banner, their pvp event, it was fun to grind and level up. The pve events are good too but they get old fast IMO.

I hear its got a better story... but I got a question on that.

Was the opening mission of the beta the start of the game?
Yes, it was. But the story/campaign is 8-10 hours. Sure those 8-10 hours are somewhat improved in comparison to D1. But in the end it's still not a lot of content.

The game is really about the postgame grind/leveling/loot collecting.. whether that be PvP, PvE challenges/raids, or both. I told myself I'd wait for the PC release but I am now sucked into it doing it all.

so, our county is under curfew until 10 AM tomorrow. i mean, i don't need an excuse to stay inside. but god help us if we lose power, i'm gonna go full tebow...

so, our county is under curfew until 10 AM tomorrow. i mean, i don't need an excuse to stay inside. but god help us if we lose power, i'm gonna go full tebow...
Good luck and hang in there! Hope you come out of this all unscathed.

And LOL @ going "full tebow."

Also, re: BF1 Expansion/Friday Bro Night:

I think this is the first time I actually felt Premium was worth it.  I mean, so far, They Shall Not Pass just felt like a whole bunch of random maps, some good and some annoying, and it was a nice to have new maps, but the game didn't really feel any different.  In The Name of the Tsar, on the other hand, feels more like a cohesive expansion pass.  It's all snowy, Russian maps and they look and feel like a different game.  It's a little heavy on the sniper friendly maps and Friday night we were on a shitty server losing all night, but I still enjoyed the new maps.  

I think I'm looking most forward to the Apocalypse expansion, but overall, I'm happy for my Premium purchase, but I wouldn't pay more then the $29.99 I did for it.  

I've got around 33 hours of Mass Effect: Andromeda and I can't let go of this game; namely b/c I've still having a blast w/ the gameplay, gun-play, combat, exploration and open-world.

But, it really felt like, b/c of its slow-build and probably b/c I've done so much side stuff, that it has taken this long for the story & character stuff to finally go somewhere w/ its main story - b/c you're mostly spending a lot of time building up the new world (which I think is a cool aspect of the game - a lot of the main story & side quests deals w/ building up new planets or revamping them).

There's that looming threat of the Kett species, but they really ain't taken front and center stage of being a major threat and gotten super-important until now w/ the major plot twist that I just experienced.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it, but haven't played it in ages since we don't Bro Night it often. You can also play with bots if you really want. Not sure what the online community is like but since the game never got especially popular, I assume it's filled with a small core of try-hard experts.

I like it, but haven't played it in ages since we don't Bro Night it often. You can also play with bots if you really want. Not sure what the online community is like but since the game never got especially popular, I assume it's filled with a small core of try-hard experts.
Thanks, I'll skip it then.

Protip: If the hurricane comes, try nailing a sheet of plywood over your monitor screen.

Also, Walking Dead S1: LBBC3-Y7YZ3-AKGNF

Is 50% off of the sherlock holmes crime and punishment game(currently 15 bucks on steam) about as good of a deal as I can expect to get on it?  It's a few years old now, but I have a backlog of about 2 years already thanks to buying a switch and some games.  Has it already been 7.50$ numerous times?

Is 50% off of the sherlock holmes crime and punishment game(currently 15 bucks on steam) about as good of a deal as I can expect to get on it? It's a few years old now, but I have a backlog of about 2 years already thanks to buying a switch and some games. Has it already been 7.50$ numerous times?
ITAD says the lowest price was 9.xx on Gamesplanet UK. That said, the newer Sherlock game was just Humble Monthlied and it's Focus so you never know.

Singularity is on sale at Humble.

Not an all time low but its not something that goes on sale allot... And its slightly cheaper than its normal sale price if you have a subscription.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/singularity
I remember those days...back when Raven was making consistently good games, at worst. They should still be a
main studio, not a CoD support studio.

Singularity reminded me a lot of Bioshock gameplay-wise, but w/ the Russian setting & their pretty cool time-mechanic. Another solid title from a usually solid studio.

Is 50% off of the sherlock holmes crime and punishment game(currently 15 bucks on steam) about as good of a deal as I can expect to get on it? It's a few years old now, but I have a backlog of about 2 years already thanks to buying a switch and some games. Has it already been 7.50$ numerous times?
Not sure you'll want it, it has tranny vampires in it. Or so I hear... From MysterD...

Golden rule #1:

"but I have a backlog of about 2 years already" - Don't buy it.

ITAD says the lowest price was 9.xx on Gamesplanet UK. That said, the newer Sherlock game was just Humble Monthlied and it's Focus so you never know.
It will end up in a bundle within 6 months. Remember, you heard it here first. I Nostrodamus'd that bitch good--now give me a hard one.

Do you like games?  Do you have games you want to play?  With other people?  You're in luck because the Bro Night calendar is looking pretty thin right now so go schedule something!  I mean, we'll otherwise probably fill it with something either way but if you were ever held back from requesting by thinking "Oh, they already have a full slate" then now you have no excuse.

One game that IS scheduled is Insurgency for Tuesday, presumably to mock Encendido who said he wasn't buying it.  Unless he bought it via Chrono coins or something.  It's a squad based game that usually seems to expect you to actually work with your squad so there's a good chance we'll all die.  Or maybe all that team building in BF1, R6 and PUBG will pay off.  Maybe not PUBG.

Speaking of teams, we played KF2 last night and were moderately successful, as in we'd make it to the boss and then die.  Then we tried the Weekly event and were not successful at all.  Then DFG joined and totally carried us.  As in 83% of us died within the first 10% of the end boss's health and then DFG soloed it the other 90% so we could get our creepy golden spike visors.  When I wear mine, I can actually see the zombie monsters rolling their eyes, knowing that I don't even deserve it a little bit.

bread's done
Back