Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
The game has a versus mode, it would have been a good idea to try it since there were enough people, its like the L4D2 versus but 6vs6.

I didn't play yesterday because I went to the movies, saw Baby Driver which is now my favorite movie of the year.
You know, I forgot about versus mode, though when we played it during bro night (maybe a year ago?) it wasn't very good/polished. Not sure if it's gotten better, but I think the co-op mode is where it shines, especially for noobs.

fucking GameStop. Yeah, this looks new alright.

aZl3OEd.jpg

You know, I forgot about versus mode, though when we played it during bro night (maybe a year ago?) it wasn't very good/polished. Not sure if it's gotten better, but I think the co-op mode is where it shines, especially for noobs.
I haven't played it yet but you're right, since there were some newbies the good ol' coop was the right choice.

By the way, what do you need to play in tonight's game?

I haven't played it yet but you're right, since there were some newbies the good ol' coop was the right choice.

By the way, what do you need to play in tonight's game?
At minimum just an internet browser and two windows, 1 to watch the stream in and 1 to participate in.

Preferably, you would watch the stream on your browser and use a smartphone or tablet to play because it's easier to use those if you have to do any sort of drawing, but I don't know if any of the games have drawing. That might just be best for Drawful.

Did I mention that a while back, when I bought a bunch of games that were sold as "New" on Gamestop's site, they sent me a game on a disc sleeve?

Never buy anything online from them. Especially PC games.

Never buy anything online from them. Especially PC games.
Pretty sure any online purchases rely on store employees to package up whatever's in-store. Just in case anyone's entertaining the notion that gamestop online is at all different from the retail experience.

Exciting news, WB has brought some new games to GOG, most notably The Suffering and The Suffering: Ties That Bind:

https://www.gog.com/

The Suffering is one of my favorite games and I still have my retail copies since it hadn't been available digitally before. Ties That Bind was a great sequel too. If you haven't played the series, I highly recommend it. Not sure how likely these are to end up on Steam. I'll probably rebuy them on GOG eventually to replay them without needing the discs and all that mess.
I still have both of those from retail on disc.

The Suffering 1 was awesome. For some reason, never touched the sequel.

Glad to see those on GOG; and I hope those end-up on Steam.

IIRC, Tie That Binds uses Starforce from retail or some other crummy DRM - and I don't wanna deal w/ that crap.

Last edited by a moderator:
fucking GameStop. Yeah, this looks new alright.

aZl3OEd.jpg
Where's the disc? Not that you really need that, as long as you have the game-key.

Can activate that on B-Net, in the app or on the browser.

Wait, where's the game-key?

EDIT:

Oh, nevermind - looks like you protected it out w/ blue.

Last one's for the lurkers.

Sakura Spirit 

BZPKC-HIGEE-N6I0K

tumblr_nszuar038H1ts2cfmo1_500.gif

Enjoy your games fellow perverts.

Last edited:
I realize that it's a gif and there is a lot more wrong with it but just watching those "push ups" makes my elbows want to dislocate.

Got my LameStop $0.97 games in.  Song of the Deep came in an envelope, pristine and sealed.  Activated fine.  Watchdogs came in a massive box, over-taped to hell.  The game had a pile of GS stickers on it, half residue, half OG $59.99 price.  The game was opened, too, but the activation code was still in it.  Activated on uplay, proceeded to pitch the plastic box. 

Could have just shipped me the code through email for cheaper, but hey, $0.97 to make LameStop pay $5 in overnight shipping is my kind of fun.

Got my LameStop $0.97 games in. Song of the Deep came in an envelope, pristine and sealed. Activated fine. Watchdogs came in a massive box, over-taped to hell. The game had a pile of GS stickers on it, half residue, half OG $59.99 price. The game was opened, too, but the activation code as still in it. Activated on uplay, proceeded to pitch the plastic box.

Could have just shipped my the code through email for cheaper, but hey, $0.97 to make LameStop pay $5 in overnight shipping is my kind of fun.
Yeah, I'm retarded and bought those too. Super excited for my two disc-only copies with hand-written labels to come in a vanilla envelope sealed with an Elmer's glue stick and half a wad of Dubble Bubble to get here tomorrow.

Sometimes GMG has generic 5% off codes that works on anything in the store. If y'all come across an active one, can you let me know? There's a few games I want to preorder and every little bit helps.

Last night we played Jackbox Party 3.  Despite Encendido and Syntax's best efforts, penis pictures and other sexually deviant images ruled the night.  Out of all the games, I think we like T-Shirt Knockout the best.  Trivia Murder Party is cool too, but Guesspionage sucked ass.  Also, fuck Coyt.  

Tonight is our usual BF1 Bah Bitchfest.  New expansion though so hopefully it is good.  

Last night we played Jackbox Party 3. Despite Encendido and Syntax's best efforts, penis pictures and other sexually deviant images ruled the night. Out of all the games, I think we like T-Shirt Knockout the best. Trivia Murder Party is cool too, but Guesspionage sucked ass. Also, fuck Coyt.

Tonight is our usual BF1 Bah Bitchfest. New expansion though so hopefully it is good.
I dont get the guesspionage hate. TKO is ok, but its too much freeform drawing. I like drawful better because its drawing with a purpose.

The new BF1 maps are only for premium peeps right now. No Premium friends is active yet.

I think Guesspionage felt boring because there wasn't much player participation versus drawing or writing stupid stuff.  Same could be said for the Murder Trivia one as well but that at least had more humorous stuff going on in it than picking high/low.

COYT!

New Chrono games are up.

Verdict Guilty is 2500.

Bardbarian is 3000.
Those are some REALLY good games. Verdict Guilty is a one on one fighting game that's very similar in style to early SF2-era ones (unpolished graphics and lots of style.) Bardbarian is a twin stick shooter tower defense thing. It's one of my favorite games.

bread's done
Back